Which one of y'all be falling for these Facebook scams?

Options
brown321
brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
Come on admit it. Ya damn ? .

FBbullshit_zpsae7cc8d1.png

Idiots sharing this thinking they are going to come up.

I kinda want to start my own scam. They say people sell the pages once they get a certain number of likes.

Comments

• Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so why you'd comment on it?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? was like :
    "this ? a Scam.!
    .......buttttt just in case this ? might be legit ,lemme gon and do the ? too ."
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Red, with an Asian ? Holding a rocket launcher doesn't sound serious to me.
    & you had to like the page & share that ? , Plus I didn't even hit enter on that.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a Chiptole one today that was going around, and I read the comments on why it "HAS TO BE REAL" and I'm truly starting to realize how ? stupid human beings are.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My brother did.. Dumb, I know but to his defense, it was our niece who hit him up about it.. He ain't hurting for money and had some extra to lose so he said ? it.. Ain't like his own niece gonna scam him, right??? .. Loaded the money on a green dot, gave her the money and moments later was blocked from her fb... ? is gonna make for an awkward family reunion.. Knowing him, Idk what he's gonna do...
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh wrong scam.. Ain't click on the pic. Thought it was one of those "turn 200 dollars to 2000" scams
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Tricks on instagram be KILLING me though . ? SWEAR they Ig gonna get deleted or they gonna win a scholarship from Oprah & Tyler Perry

. . . Some fake ass page will have your whole Timeline reposting ? and tagging em only to have a name change in a week and somebody's "famous & important" now lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't gon lie I fell for the greendot card scam when it first came about....I'd spend 50 to potentially get 500 anyday....i had a feeling it was a scam but I was like ? I won't miss this 50 but I'd do something wit that 500...In hindsight if you could really turn 50 to 500 using green dot, why would you put me on? Instead of just gettin money? But tuck it you live and you learn
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.