Batman: Arkham Knight by RockSteady 2014

Options

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    imma turn it back on, but i was made about the riddler ? , i know i'm not gonna find all them trophies and solve all them riddles, at least not before getting into dying light..

it should arrive today

Man that's on of my favorite parts of the games. Especially the challenges you get after collecting certain amounts. ? really makes the world seem more batmanish lol. They was hidden hella good in AC, but they seem easier on this one.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meh not checking for future dlc
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'ma wait for that Game Of The Year edition with all the fixings
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    imma turn it back on, but i was made about the riddler ? , i know i'm not gonna find all them trophies and solve all them riddles, at least not before getting into dying light..

it should arrive today

Man that's on of my favorite parts of the games. Especially the challenges you get after collecting certain amounts. ? really makes the world seem more batmanish lol. They was hidden hella good in AC, but they seem easier on this one.

eh....
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    I'ma wait for that Game Of The Year edition with all the fixings

I was attempting to do the same thing, but I watched The Equalizer the other night. I had an itch for being an action bad ass I couldn't find anywhere else. The store didn't have Ground Zero's and Gamespot just closed .... ? it.

Besides, most of the dlc hasn't caught my interest. I might check out the one with the extra missions for other villains, but that's about it.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I may have a code for a digital guide if anyone wants it. I'll confirm it later.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just 100%'d the game few days ago. Ima be the first to not lie n say I youtube'd some of those riddles.

Id be curious to hear other peoples' interpretation of the ending.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Just 100%'d the game few days ago. Ima be the first to not lie n say I youtube'd some of those riddles.

I did the same regarding the riddles..

As for the Ending..My guess/take
    Batman is alive and that was him in the ally.. however what we saw was Bats using Scarecrow fear Toxin on the muggers in order to conceal/hide his tracks.. toxin makes folks imagine things/go/act crazy, no one will believe them as everyone thinks he is dead
  • Go figure
    edited August 2015
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »

I did the same regarding the riddles..

As for the Ending..My guess/take
    Batman is alive and that was him in the ally.. however what we saw was Bats using Scarecrow fear Toxin on the muggers in order to conceal/hide his tracks.. toxin makes folks imagine things/go/act crazy, no one will believe them as everyone thinks he is dead

I came to the same conclusion as u but another theory that makes a little sense to me:
    Jason todd/arkham knight became the new batman

-batman told catwoman the city needs a harsher, more evil crime fighter, and that he (bruce) is done
    -jason todd saves batman at the end, they are no longer enemies
    -he is one of the only characters that isnt shown or mentioned in the final cut scene, his whereabouts were never told
    -seeing as how powerful arkham knight was as an enemy, he could be just as effective as protector, especially if bruce backs him behind the scenes
    -the game is named after him (jason todd aka arkham knight)..funny considering scarecrow is the main enemy
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thinking about copping this for Xbox One.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doing story plus now
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Challenge maps are out
  • Go figure
    Options
    Why is the scarecrow missions unavailable to download in the ps store? Idk how I missed it
  • nujerz84
    edited October 2015
    Options
    We are pleased to say we are now able to provide a roundup of all remaining Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass content, as well as all the new features and content for everyone post launch.

Below is a summary of this content broken down by the month it will be released:

OCTOBER

Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile Pack
    Batmobile Track #1: Batcave Set
    Batmobile Track #2: Penguin’s Dockyard
    Classic TV Series Catwoman Skin
    Classic TV Series Robin Skin
    1970s Batman Themed Batmobile Skin
    Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #3
    AR Challenge: Chemical Reaction
    AR Challenge: Stage Fright
    AR Challenge: Cauldron Speedway TT
    AR Challenge: Guardians
    AR Challenge: Precinct
    AR Challenge: Vertigo
    Free Updates
    Character Selection in AR Combat Challenges
    Optional Hard difficulty in AR Combat and Batmobile Combat Challenges

NOVEMBER

2016 Batman v Superman Batmobile Pack
    2016 Batman v Superman Batman Skin
    2016 Batman v Superman Batmobile
    Wayne Tech Pack
    Track #1: Proving Ground
    Track #2: Waynetech Loop

Arkham Episode: Catwoman’s Revenge
    Includes 1 story mission and 2 AR challenge maps

Arkham Episode: A Flip of a Coin, starring Robin
    Includes 1 story mission and 2 AR challenge maps

Arkham Episodes AR Challenge Update including maps from GCPD Lockdown
    Robin and Batmobile Skins Pack
    Robin Themed Batmobile Skin
    Original Tim Drake Robin Skin
    Riddler Themed Batmobile Skin
    Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #4
    AR Challenge: Clockwork
    AR Challenge: Credit Crunch
    AR Challenge: High Flyers
    AR Challenge: Quarantine
    AR Challenge: Wild Cat
    AR Challenge: Divine Intervention
    Free Update
    Character Selection in AR Invisible Predator Challenges

DECEMBER

Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion
    Mission: Beneath The Surface (Killer Croc)
    Mission: In From the Cold (Mister Freeze)
    Mission: Wonderland (Mad Hatter)
    Mission: Shadow War (Ra’s Al Ghul)
    2008 Movie Batman Skin
    Original Arkham Batmobile
    Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #5
    6 TBC AR Challenges

ALREADY RELEASED ARKHAM EPISODES
    A Matter of Family
    Red Hood Story Pack
    Harley Quinn Story Pack

ALREADY RELEASED AR CHALLENGES
    Financial Crash
    Deconstruction
    Assault on GCPD
    Teen Titan
    Cat’s Conundrum
    Newton’s Cradle
    High Interest
    Uncontainable
    Sky High
    Feline Frenzy
    Armored Assault
    Flying Grayson

ALREADY RELEASED SKINS
    Batman Flashpoint Skin
    1989 Movie Batman Skin
    Arkham Origins Batman Skin
    Iconic Gray & Black and Batman Skin
    1990s Catwoman Skin
    1970s Batman Skin
    One Year Later Robin Skin
    Original Arkham Nightwing Skin
    Original Arkham Batman Skin

ALREADY RELEASED BATMOBILES AND RACETRACKS
    Prototype Batmobile
    1989 Movie Batmobile
    1989 Movie Batmobile Track #1: Cobblepot’s Causeway
    1989 Movie Batmobile Track #2: Joker Parade
    2008 Tumbler Batmobile
    2008 Tumbler Batmobile Track #1: Ashes
    2008 Tumbler Batmobile Track #2: Cataclysm

ALREADY RELEASED NEW FEATURES
    Big Head Mode (Free Update)
    Photo Mode (Free Update)
    Force Original Voice Cast option to allow users to play with original cast but localised subtitles (Free Update)
    Coming in November we have the awesome Batsuit AND Batmobile from the highly anticipated movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. This will be available to everyone, with Season Pass owners getting exclusive early access.

Additionally, in response to the requests from the community, we’ve worked with our friends at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Comics to bring the 2008 Movie Batman Skin to players in the December pack.

Finally, also in December, we’ll take you back to 2009 with the Original Arkham Batmobile, which will be available to drive on race tracks and conditional free-roam around Gotham City just like the other downloadable Batmobiles.

AR Challenges are one of the most popular features in the community, and we’ve been working to make our game better by implementing player feedback wherever possible. Thanks to fans telling us what they want, we’ve added Character Selection for AR Challenges. We’ve added support for this in combat challenges in October, and we are working on this for Invisible Predator maps ready for November. We’ve also heard you ask for round-based AR combat Challenges and these will be added into the mix from October onwards, along with the ability to select Hard difficulty to remove counter icons and get bigger score bonuses. We’ve heard you wanted more interior locations, so these have been added and will continue to be used in upcoming maps. Finally, some players found the blue walls around AR Challenges to be a little distracting, and if you’ve got the latest patch you’ll see we’ve significantly reduced this effect to increase the immersion.

There are two more Arkham Episodes coming in November.

Catwoman’s Revenge puts players in control of Catwoman as she sets out to infiltrate the Riddler’s HQ as the final humiliation in their encounter.

A Flip of a Coin, sees Robin dealing with the aftermath of Batman’s disappearance and hunting down Two-Face. The three post-launch Arkham Episodes are all roughly the same duration and are intended to be short, narrative vignettes that give a sense of what has happened to each of these characters after the events of Batman: Arkham Knight.

We’re also converting these environments into new challenge maps to give more replay value to these packs.

In December, the Season of Infamy:

Most Wanted Expansion will appear in your Gotham City, with each one approximately the similar length as the Most Wanted missions in the main game.

Mad Hatter is playing a sinister mind-game with Batman, and GCPD’s finest are the pawns.

Killer Croc has escaped from his maximum security cell and is wreaking havoc on a crashed airship.

The League of Assassins has returned to Gotham City, but what is their motive and who is in charge?

And Mister Freeze may be closer than ever to completing his life’s work… but at what cost?

Thanks for reading right to the end! It’s a relief to finally be able to take the lid off what we’ve got coming up on Batman: Arkham Knight for the rest of 2015, and it’s great to have this awesome community along for the ride. Thanks for letting us know what you think. This game wouldn’t be the same without you.

From the team at Rocksteady.
  • nujerz84
    Options
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I wanted a 90s batman and batmobile skin
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Wow this season pass was 40 for sht
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I had to record this lol

http://youtu.be/2SNB_eksZEU

That happened to me. Then every time I spawned I spawned under the map.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea rthat under the map glitch happened to me , I had to turn off my ps4 to fix it
  • nujerz84
    Options
    it hasn't gone away yet so hopefully it does
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just read on gamesradar tips that Batman's gadget in the evidence room could be taken and that it should have been taken when I first brought Ivy to the station in the very beginning of the game. Silly, silly me.

Smh...just started the game and never bothered going in the evidence room.

This ? is so dope. Just upgraded to next gen so this is my first experience. Damn ? is amazing.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm in awe of this ? right now...they gave us the best Batman game ever.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Just read on gamesradar tips that Batman's gadget in the evidence room could be taken and that it should have been taken when I first brought Ivy to the station in the very beginning of the game. Silly, silly me.

Smh...just started the game and never bothered going in the evidence room.

This ? is so dope. Just upgraded to next gen so this is my first experience. Damn ? is amazing.

At movie studio get the freeze grenade
  • jee504
    Options
    Man ? these cobra tanks
  • jee504
    Options
    Just dove into the cloud burst to repair the batmobile and Joker diving in saying weeeeeeee was ? hilarious.
    Joker has really stole the show in this whole game.