Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those graphics though.....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah soooop I just threw my wallet at the screen.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man i need to start saving for a ps4 asap
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game looks gorgeous, I'm gonna be broke as f-ck September-November
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *starts to save money post*
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delayed until 2015...smh
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    Now I don't need to rush and buy a next gen console now lol
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed until 2015

Batman: Arkham Knight, the climactic final chapter of Rocksteady's Arkham series, has been delayed until 2015.

The news was announced at an event we attended, during which time we also got the opportunity to go hands-on with the new Batmobile.

Though the game was originally due out on PS4, Xbox One and PC on October 14 this year, it seems the developer has had a change of heart. No reasons for the delay were given, though it's safe to a$sume the studio wants to make sure it goes out with a bang. On the plus side, with October and November this year already looking busy, it's probably not the worst thing in the world.

A range of villains have already been confirmed for the title, including Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face. We also know Harley Quinn is set to appear in the upcoming climactic chapter to the Arkham series, and pre-ordering will let you play as her. Kevin Conroy is confirmed to return as Batman, while Troy Baker has strongly hinted he'll once again lend his pipes to voicing Two-Face.

For our latest impressions on the game, check out what
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Kevin Conroy the GOAT
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    I'm not that surprised cuz if you think about it it's only going to be on next gen consoles...so it will give people more time so they can buy next gen consoles and in turn have a better chance of selling more copies of the game
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    Batman: Arkham Knight - Batmobile Battle Mode Trailer

http://youtu.be/6dC5BsjHcKU
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*checks wallet. sees no cash. throws debit card at screen instead*

@ it.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

Batman: Arkham Knight, the climactic final chapter of Rocksteady's Arkham series, has been delayed until 2015.

The news was announced at an event we attended, during which time we also got the opportunity to go hands-on with the new Batmobile.

Though the game was originally due out on PS4, Xbox One and PC on October 14 this year, it seems the developer has had a change of heart. No reasons for the delay were given, though it's safe to a$sume the studio wants to make sure it goes out with a bang. On the plus side, with October and November this year already looking busy, it's probably not the worst thing in the world.

A range of villains have already been confirmed for the title, including Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face. We also know Harley Quinn is set to appear in the upcoming climactic chapter to the Arkham series, and pre-ordering will let you play as her. Kevin Conroy is confirmed to return as Batman, while Troy Baker has strongly hinted he'll once again lend his pipes to voicing Two-Face.

lol all the actual so called "next gen" games will be(mid to late 2015 & in 2016). Some of you cats still don't want to accept this lol. Y'all bought them systems early as ? and are playing mostly ports "with better texture and resolution"(oh wow!!!!) from current gen.

And nintendo bull ? too. They claim they don't care about the competition but are strategically releasing ? (actual so called "next gen" games) whenever the other 2 announce a big drop. They showcased a bunch of so called "next gen" ? during the release an we still haven't seen the games yet.

I knew this was gonna happen and they did this because not enough people got the new systems yet. They don't want to admit it but that's exactly what it is. Going out with a bang means they want to make more money. GTA 5 would have made half the money they made if they would have followed through with their original plan. Batman gonna drop around the very time most will finally be getting the new systems(that's when I'm getting mine). And we gone be paying half the original price lololololololol!!!!!!
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These big companies are waiting for Xmas to pass to make sure there are a lot more PS4 and X1 customers out there.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    These big companies are waiting for Xmas to pass to make sure there are a lot more PS4 and X1 customers out there.

PS4 is over 8mil now and will be in the mid teens this fall.That is more than enough as only COD, AC and BF do huge numbers anyway. More games equal more consoles sold.Can't expect consoles to sell if they don't release the games.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

lol all the actual so called "next gen" games will be(mid to late 2015 & in 2016). Some of you cats still don't want to accept this lol. Y'all bought them systems early as ? and are playing mostly ports "with better texture and resolution"(oh wow!!!!) from current gen.

And nintendo bull ? too. They claim they don't care about the competition but are strategically releasing ? (actual so called "next gen" games) whenever the other 2 announce a big drop. They showcased a bunch of so called "next gen" ? during the release an we still haven't seen the games yet.

I knew this was gonna happen and they did this because not enough people got the new systems yet. They don't want to admit it but that's exactly what it is. Going out with a bang means they want to make more money. GTA 5 would have made half the money they made if they would have followed through with their original plan. Batman gonna drop around the very time most will finally be getting the new systems(that's when I'm getting mine). And we gone be paying half the original price lololololololol!!!!!!

GTA5 would have sold the consoles. What are you on? GTA3 was huge on PS2 when there was less than 10 million sold.The console prices won't change (PS4 at least) unless Xbox gets a price drop.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better be flawless.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game better be long as ? . I hope they drop that multiplayer ? for a longer campaign.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

PS4 is over 8mil now and will be in the mid teens this fall.That is more than enough as only COD, AC and BF do huge numbers anyway. More games equal more consoles sold.Can't expect consoles to sell if they don't release the games.

Shut the ? up, Raven.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options