Love yourself series: Post a pic of yourself

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Du_Du wrote: »

The only thing I destroyed was your mothers ? now foh pity mod. Du only survived in life because ppl felt sorry for him. ? ass ? tell me du who taught how to ride a bike?
    #facts

no the fact is that you're ashamed of your life, you're ashamed of who you are.....you're ashamed to be yourself

you hate pic threads because you see people smiling in their pics and being happy and enjoying life....

something you've never been able to do int he past and never will be able to do in life....

nothing about your real life existence makes you happy,

you have no friends, no family, no hobbies, no chicks, no money, no nothing..

all you have is a computer....and what do you see when you log on?

people enjoying all the beautiful things in life you yourself will never have...and it drives you ? crazy ,, you jealous ? ...i hope you choke on your next meal, and die because no one is there to save you

And I hope your father comes back.... :(

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn lol ? calling out his character and he is lost right now.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    and i hope the ? you lose your virginity to gives you aids
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    This ? destroyed the entire site
    you're the reason all this is ? up.....

you destroy every ? picture thread....and make every thread take a lame term...

you've ran most of the females off with your lame remarks...and you're spreading your pestilence in every thread you post...

everyone hates you...

you are a plague

i hope you die in real life, but from the way you post we all know you're dead inside.....

nothing is good about you....

any and every bad thing that can happen to a person should happen to you and you alone....and you would still deserve more....

? die you bottom feeding ?

The only thing I destroyed was your mothers ? now foh pity mod. Du only survived in life because ppl felt sorry for him. ? ass ? tell me du who taught how to ride a bike?
    #facts

That ? left u wobblin and lookin for the mouthpiece like mike tyson after buster knocked him out.Foh wit this struggle rebuttal

Damn you're still cheerleading smfh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gimicks are wack period.. ole imaginary players
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    and i hope the ? you lose your virginity to gives you aids

Lmao
    Du for real who taught you how to ride a bike?
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#facts

no the fact is that you're ashamed of your life, you're ashamed of who you are.....you're ashamed to be yourself

you hate pic threads because you see people smiling in their pics and being happy and enjoying life....

something you've never been able to do int he past and never will be able to do in life....

nothing about your real life existence makes you happy,

you have no friends, no family, no hobbies, no chicks, no money, no nothing..

all you have is a computer....and what do you see when you log on?

people enjoying all the beautiful things in life you yourself will never have...and it drives you ? crazy ,, you jealous ? ...i hope you choke on your next meal, and die because no one is there to save you

Woooooooooo ? !

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah bruh not even close... you just a ? weirdo or at least you pretend to be which i guess would make you a weirdo. not sure how you came to that conclusion.

What happened blanzani? Duke was goin in on your whitey ski resort pics or the st patrick day beer mug double straw jawns and you're sick of it? ? in here venting this ? is hilarious
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh you get that degree in marketing yet? now that weeds going to be legalized how you gonna buy cigarettes and cleaning supplies with out a college education?
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Real ? tho is theres truth to what @Du sayin tho. Sure the front will be made and @conflict will seem unaffected but he hurts when he really looks in the mirror. That my friend, is whst tru ether is all about.

Oh...i still gave u feelings tho @du
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    All of you are victims keep up with paragraphs of no substance while I ? u with 1 liners of truth and destruction
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See You still not funny

I bet you be at some st patricks day parades this weekend in a sea of whites as usual
  • Dupac
    Options
    dafunkdoc wrote: »
    EVERYONE HATES YOU!

• OmegaConflict
    Options
    EVERYONE HATES YOU!

Looking for pity again? Yo mother worked 3 jobs put all her hopes and dreams aside just so you can be a ? ? taking internet karate at the age of 30 accomplishing absolutely nothing of worth in life. You should be ashamed of yourself
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao what the ? is this.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Lmao what the ? is this.

A FIGHT!
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    nah bruh not even close... you just a ? weirdo or at least you pretend to be which i guess would make you a weirdo. not sure how you came to that conclusion.

What happened blanzani? Duke was goin in on your whitey ski resort pics or the st patrick day beer mug double straw jawns and you're sick of it? ? in here venting this ? is hilarious

I tol him his ugly ass daughter looks like a fruit bat
  • Dupac
    Options
    EVERYONE HATES YOU!

Looking for pity again? Yo mother worked 3 jobs put all her hopes and dreams aside just so you can be a ? ? taking internet karate at the age of 30 accomplishing absolutely nothing of worth in life. You should be ashamed of yourself
    this is more than one line
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    EVERYONE HATES YOU!

this is more than one line

Du dog comes inside to take a ? in his room because he cant tell difference from being outside
    Hold on
  • Dupac
    Options
    conflicts life is full of shame and regret..
  • Dupac
    Options
    tell me one thing you're proud of conflict
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Its obvious that sixsicksins is behind all of this everyone knows she targets the weak minded ? to do w/e she pleases. Yall seen king_jamal aka the lord of the putty patrol aka rage simping

? what seems to be the problem? @OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Look around you cain this ? is dead af. Do better

Do better how? The donkey pic thread was ? somebody deleted it.

You and @chicity just went back and fourth over tea and crumpets talking about nothing.

I merged @Grumpychuck‌ threads so you ? ? could ? but I see that still didn't work cause you're trying to turn this into the ADHD part 2
    In hindsight, we (Conflict & I) could have had that conversation anywhere
  • Dupac
    Options
    what's the last nice thing someone did for you conflict
  • Dupac
    Options
    when's the last time you woke up in the bed with a woman?
  • Dupac
    Options
    who's the last person to invite you over to hang out?
This discussion has been closed.