Why is the United States still on top?

Options
indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
Despite instigating numerous wars within the pass decade (Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Tunisia, Ivory Coast, Somalia, Nigeria, Libya, Syria, Venezuela) and now the Ukraine. Basically the whole entire world had not said one word against the United States.

IMO I think the world do not want to live without a 'United States' in it's present form because IMO we/the U.S. have seduced the world with it's fake melting ? of racial harmony and all of it's celebrities, sports stars, movie stars, musicians, video games, preachers, social movements, social technology etc...

I think that the only way to oppose the United States in the World's social consciousness is for a country to do the same and heavy promote their celebrities, sports stars, musicians etc...

Comments

• indyman87
    Options
    The United States have already been slowly killing us. We have been her for 400 years but still have zero population growth. This definitely can't be blamed on laziness.

They have literally dropped a bombed on a thriving Black city in tulsa, Oklahoma. They have killed our great leaders Martin Luther King jr, Malcolm X. They have/are slowly killing us with ? , AIDS, poverty, and stereotyping that has allowed the passage of BS laws like stand your ground.

And yet the whole entire World see us as a shining example of democracy. The United States ? game in on a thousand. We must have the greatest progaganda machine that the world have ever seen.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    The United States have already been slowly killing us. We have been her for 400 years but still have zero population growth. This definitely can't be blamed on laziness.

They have literally dropped a bombed on a thriving Black city in tulsa, Oklahoma. They have killed our great leaders Martin Luther King jr, Malcolm X. They have/are slowly killing us with ? , AIDS, poverty, and stereotyping that has allowed the passage of BS laws like stand your ground.

And yet the whole entire World see us as a shining example of democracy. The United States ? game in on a thousand. We must have the greatest progaganda machine that the world have ever seen.

I hear that a lot in American media, but if you spoke to politically aware people outside of the US, you'd find that that just is not true. The US media do a great job at lettin' US ? think the rest of the world puts the country on a pedestal.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Outside of America, there is a lot of hatred for us. But in Europe, oriental Asia, and Africa, America is mostly popular and yeah, it's cuz of all the things you mentioned. American movies and music is the most influential in the world and our media has seduced the world into letting us get away with things other nations couldn't. Our money and military also keeps alot in check....
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The united states is on top of the western world because they need us to be , the role we play cannot be easily replaced
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money and military.

Who gonna fight them?
    Who not spending money with them?

It's like the mafia, either they paying you off or they threaten force.

It's that simple.
  • indyman87
    Options
    I think Black people need to get the heck out of the United States and move to South America. Once they conquer Russia the United States can do whatever they want. Who's to say they won't ? us all off?

This is crazy. Something like this would have never happened in the 1970's.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For all the nations have fallen because of the wine of her passionate immorality. The kings of the world have committed adultery with her. Because of her desires for extravagant luxury, the merchants of the world have grown rich.

Guess who
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    cause we steady flexing

hulk-hogan-entrance-summerslam-o.gif

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in the grand scheme of things, compared to history, the US hasnt been on top for long at all. its only been close to 70 years. to see this level of decay and decline this quickly is indicative that it wont last for much longer.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would you rather have russia or china on top of the world.
  • zombie
    Options
    THE united states of america is far from being the most evil nation in human history and it growing weaker may or may not be a good thing for the world.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Despite instigating numerous wars within the pass decade (Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Tunisia, Ivory Coast, Somalia, Nigeria, Libya, Syria, Venezuela)
    i WAS going to say that it's really weird how no one can start a war but the US ... and then i realized what a crazy-ass notion of wars instigated by the US you have

ATTENTION VENEZUELAN WAR VETERANS: identify yourselves so we can figure out what the ? is going on in this thread
    ...and stereotyping that has allowed the passage of BS laws like stand your ground.
    as always, when someone calls these laws racist, i immediately get the impression they're not familiar with the actual law.
  • indyman87
    Options

I think there should just be peace. But that's not what the U.S. wants. The U.S. obviously wants to the the dominating force around the World and when they eventually make Russia submit they can force there will on any country in the World including China. Russia is 1/6 of the World and is very rich in natural resources.

I really do believe it's time for Black people to leave because we are not wanted here in the U.S. Maybe go to South America or Israel (if they let us in).

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

I think there should just be peace. But that's not what the U.S. wants. The U.S. obviously wants to the the dominating force around the World and when they eventually make Russia submit they can force there will on any country in the World including China. Russia is 1/6 of the World and is very rich in natural resources.

I really do believe it's time for Black people to leave because we are not wanted here in the U.S. Maybe go to South America or Israel (if they let us in).

So you wanna go to South America where Racism is as active if not more so or Israel, which is a country that has segregated it's self as a chosen people above all, not to mention their rocky relations with their neighbors. I supposed you think Isreal agrees that all Black in America people are Isrealites. Interesting.
  • indyman87
    Options
    We have been here for 400 years and have zero population growth. What does that tells you? It tells me that they are killing us.

Yes. There's racism in South America and of course Israel. But I fear if we stay here in the U.S. that they would just get rid of us and no one will know or care. You see what the U.S. and the EU are doing in the Ukraine. Russia is the only country in the entire world that are condemning their actions.

No one cares. The Entire world gives the U.S. a pass. The U.S. might as well be the World's dictator.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have been here for 400 years and have zero population growth. What does that tells you? It tells me that they are killing us.

Yes. There's racism in South America and of course Israel. But I fear if we stay here in the U.S. that they would just get rid of us and no one will know or care. You see what the U.S. and the EU are doing in the Ukraine. Russia is the only country in the entire world that are condemning their actions.

No one cares. The Entire world gives the U.S. a pass. The U.S. might as well be the World's dictator.

Russia is as culpable as the United States for continuing the trend of ? up the world. Their black market and hacker culture alone destabilizes the worlds economy. How are Blacks viewed in Russia? Why isn't that a place to go as opposed to remaining here? I don't see how you can mix those two arguments regardless of your stance on the situation in Ukraine which doesn't involving Black people. Why isn't Africa on your list btw?
  • snakebite
    snakebite Members Posts: 15
    Options
    We are a third world country in denial because our main export is in mercenaries, but war is a good business and these times are rife with them. Bad Answer?
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    military

this......
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on top of what?
    there are safer more prosperous places to be... ijs
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on top of what?

Where?
  • zombie
    Options
    snakebite wrote: »
    We are a third world country in denial because our main export is in mercenaries, but war is a good business and these times are rife with them. Bad Answer?

have you ever lived in a third world nation ???? America is far from that
  • snakebite
    snakebite Members Posts: 15
    edited March 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    snakebite wrote: »

have you ever lived in a third world nation ???? America is far from that

Of course it was meant to be an exaggeration of sort, just wrong angle on the rise and fall ideology. More a warning of the way thing could end up. I can see I need to be completely literal about everything I type here, thanks for letting me know as sites and forums have their own unwritten rules.

EDIT Been to and spent time yes. Lived, nah I wouldn't go that far, I was one of our mercenaries.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    on top of what?

Where?

Iceland