• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont do anything that has ? in it.

Creative.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to the test i am more creative.

I would agree.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was ready to come in here and give my answer knowin me.. then he asked me to hold my hands together and it confirmed what i already knew..

im a right brainer..
    creative...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to the video, creative.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got analytical. Makes sense to me. I could have guessed
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Analytical wtf
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know I'm analytical
    took the test…..analytical
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Creative but don't see how
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    Options
    This describes me almost to a T:
    Analytical Thinkers loathe contradictions and illogicalness; with their sharp intellect, they quickly and comprehensively grasp patterns, principles and structures. They are particularly interested in the fundamental nature of things and theoretical findings; for them, it is not necessarily a question of translating these into practical acts or in sharing their considerations with others. Analytical Thinkers like to work alone; their ability to concentrate is more marked than that of all other personality types. They are open for and interested in new information.

Analytical Thinkers have little interest in everyday concerns - they are always a little like an “absent-minded professor” whose home and workplace are chaotic and who only concerns himself with banalities such as ? needs when it becomes absolutely unavoidable. The acknowledgement of their work by others does not play a great role for them; in general,they are quite independent of social relationships and very self-reliant. Analytical Thinkers therefore often give others the impression that they are arrogant or snobby - especially because they do not hesitate to speak their mind with their often harsh (even if justified) criticism and their imperturbable self-confidence. Incompetent contemporaries do not have it easy with them. But whoever succeeds in winning their respect and interest has a witty and very intelligent person to talk to. A partner who amazes one with his excellent powers of observation and his very dry humor.

It takes some time before Analytical Thinkers make friends, but then they are mostly friends for life. They only need very few people around them. Their most important ability is to be a match for them and thus give them inspiration. Constant social obligations quickly get on their nerves; they need a lot of time alone and often withdraw from others. Their partner must respect this and understand that this is not due to the lack of affection. Once they have decided in favour of a person, Analytical Thinkers are loyal and reliable partners. However, one cannot expect romance and effusive expressions of feelings from them and they will definitely forget their wedding anniversary. But they are always up to a night spent with stimulating discussions and a good glass of wine!

http://www.ipersonic.com/type/AT.html
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Analytical Thinkers loathe contradictions and illogicalness; with their sharp intellect, they quickly and comprehensively grasp patterns, principles and structures. They are particularly interested in the fundamental nature of things and theoretical findings; for them, it is not necessarily a question of translating these into practical acts or in sharing their considerations with others. Analytical Thinkers like to work alone; their ability to concentrate is more marked than that of all other personality types. They are open for and interested in new information.

Analytical Thinkers have little interest in everyday concerns - they are always a little like an “absent-minded professor” whose home and workplace are chaotic and who only concerns himself with banalities such as ? needs when it becomes absolutely unavoidable. The acknowledgement of their work by others does not play a great role for them; in general,they are quite independent of social relationships and very self-reliant. Analytical Thinkers therefore often give others the impression that they are arrogant or snobby - especially because they do not hesitate to speak their mind with their often harsh (even if justified) criticism and their imperturbable self-confidence. Incompetent contemporaries do not have it easy with them. But whoever succeeds in winning their respect and interest has a witty and very intelligent person to talk to. A partner who amazes one with his excellent powers of observation and his very dry humor.

It takes some time before Analytical Thinkers make friends, but then they are mostly friends for life. They only need very few people around them. Their most important ability is to be a match for them and thus give them inspiration. Constant social obligations quickly get on their nerves; they need a lot of time alone and often withdraw from others. Their partner must respect this and understand that this is not due to the lack of affection. Once they have decided in favour of a person, Analytical Thinkers are loyal and reliable partners. However, one cannot expect romance and effusive expressions of feelings from them and they will definitely forget their wedding anniversary. But they are always up to a night spent with stimulating discussions and a good glass of wine!

Very apt description of me.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ebonyeyez
    ebonyeyez Members Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Options
    According to this I am analytical but I think the test is bogus
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont see a difference

they work 2gether, might 1 is smarter than the other but after the first thought :

another verbal, is another light, another light is another verbal
  • jono
    Options
    ebonyeyez wrote: »
    Okay but how so @ebonyeyez‌ ?
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Spot on for my wife and she, too, got analytical.
  • ebonyeyez
    ebonyeyez Members Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Options
    ebonyeyez wrote: »
    Okay but how so @ebonyeyez‌ ?t

That one example of how you can be either or is not enough to know what type of person you are
  • jono
    Options
    I don't think it's meant to be definite. Just a cool example of probability.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

Crazy. Whoever wrote that must know me.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a mixture of both..
    nature and nuture..

my nature is creative.. i was even born left handed.. when it became apparent my left hand was dominant my grandma for whatever reason forced me to use my right.. only thing i do wit better wit my right then my left is write..

i even fight southpaw..

and i also think bein raised by my step pops since i was 2 made me more analytical.. genetics is one thing but so is learned behavior..

so i got it on both ends..
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Analytical... which kind of makes since. I've got a habit of thinking 7 ways to sunday on everything.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to the video, I'm creative.

But I believe that I'm both. As I've gotten older, I've become more analytical than I used to be. I think now its more of a balance as it should be.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options