Fellaz: How Many Women Have U Dealt With In Your Lifetime?

Options
Tommy_Milfhitta
Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
...When I say "Dealt with" I mean in a sense of romantic/lustful interest. Let's say anything above a passionate kiss qualifies as "dealing" with that particular chick. I'm not asking body count, this is broader than the chicks u'v ? . If u atleast kissed the ? then that counts. Obviously I'm not expecting u 2 give exact figures but off the cuff how many could it be?

For me it is probably ranging from 150- 170 girls all in all, give or take.

Comments

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    You prolly got mono b
    ...When I say "Dealt with" I mean in a sense of romantic/lustful interest. Let's say anything above a passionate kiss qualifies as "dealing" with that particular chick. I'm not asking body count, this is broader than the chicks u'v ? . If u atleast kissed the ? then that counts. Obviously I'm not expecting u 2 give exact figures but off the cuff how many could it be?

For me it is probably ranging from 150- 170 girls all in all, give or take.

Ok.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's nasty yo....
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    150-170!!!??? Cot damn and here I am thinkin I was a ? .

I don't get the definition of "dealing" if it's broader than chics you've ? but at least kissed.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    I dont get this,in your mind..dealing with a chick is kissing her?...meh..i mean, ive kissed chicks that i knew wouldnt go no further than that...like i've bombed on a date or something...side note tho..how ? do you kiss a 150-170 women...u've met at least 150 kissable women b...u got low standards my ?

So yall r tryna say "dealing" with about 150+ women is far fetched? If u actually sit down and think about it that could b the average 4 alotta dudes. Coz if u mess with about 15 - 20 chicks in a year and u keep the average going for about 10 years then u already ranging in those numbers.

I don't even consider myself a serial playa but dealing with an average of 10 - 15 different women in a year is kinda normal 4 guys in my area.

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    150-170!!!??? Cot damn and here I am thinkin I was a ? .

I don't get the definition of "dealing" if it's broader than chics you've ? but at least kissed.

Ayt mayb "dealing" was not the proper term that yall can relate to. But in our circles wen a ? says "Im dealing with (insert name)" we understand it to mean "messing with- fooling around with- getting intimate with etc... I'm sure u get my drift.

So again,anything above a kiss is what we r talking about here.

• Stew
    Options
    I guess. Well if that's the case 90% of the chics I've dealt with only lasted a night or three so I'd say about 6 or 7.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stew

? , it sounds like he means everything, anything intimate, kissin, suckin ? , hickeys, handjobs, ? , ? etc

^Once any of that was done he's counting it as "dealing" with, with that said ur saying 6 to 7 ? ? lmao...if so thats sad and how the ? dare u consider urself a "? ", thats borderline ? ? ...word.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thinly veiled body count thread.

*waits for ducktales*
  • Stew
    Options
    @Stew

? , it sounds like he means everything, anything intimate, kissin, suckin ? , hickeys, handjobs, ? , ? etc

^Once any of that was done he's counting it as "dealing" with, with that said ur saying 6 to 7 ? ? lmao...if so thats sad and how the ? dare u consider urself a "? ", thats borderline ? ? ...word.

I don't "deal" with chics outside of a few nights tho. My body count is probably somewhere in the 70+ range. I've only "dealt" with 6 or 7 of those. I wouldn't say gettin sucked off by a chic one night and never seeing her again is "dealing" with her.
  • snakebite
    snakebite Members Posts: 15
    Options
    You win, enjoy your lifetime supply of penicillin bruh.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    @Stew

I don't "deal" with chics outside of a few nights tho. My body count is probably somewhere in the 70+ range. I've only "dealt" with 6 or 7 of those. I wouldn't say gettin sucked off by a chic one night and never seeing her again is "dealing" with her.

Oh ight well thats what he means...anything intimate.

Weird thread.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thinly veiled body count thread.

*waits for ducktales*
    Shouldn't still be waiting im sure you read that opening post.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think around 20ish...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    been "dealing" wit ? since 2nd grade.. and I'm damn near 14 yrs removed from high school..

i don't care to count..
    i probably hit the the 170+ mark back in my mid 20s..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *still don't understand the question post*
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    lol so i get a wack 4 not kissin ova 100 chicks? only on the ic...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread was DOA
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    18 years dealing with women, stopped counting past adolescence. Grown ? shouldn't be keeping tabs on body count.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    kai wrote: »
    lets see one picture of those 150 girls, take your time we'll wait

@Tommy_Milfhitta‌
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? idk

just dealing wit ? ....

idk I'm prolly close to the hundreds or past it
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »
    18 years dealing with women, stopped counting past adolescence. Grown ? shouldn't be keeping tabs on body count.

lol so you traded keepin tabs on body count 2 tabs on the last time you went 2 the clinic i hope...