Would You Had Intervened in This Ratchet Ass ? ?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrkYzWIDfmw

Shaking my muthafucking head with disgust at those white knight captain sav-a-hoe ass ? . Don't get me wrong, potna was a ? for letting letting his baby mama ? with him like that, but not for nothing, I kinda wish dude had that "Bruce Lee-jeet-kuno-do," skill level of fighting or was strapped so he could have popped those ? ass muthafuckas for getting involved in his mix. I could understand the hipster white girl, but at the end of the day she was out of line because she knew those ? ass muthafuckas weren't going to let her get her ass beat.

What kills me is how everybody was chastising ole boy, while letting the idiot pregnant ? escalate the situation. When she knew if they were alone, she wouldn't have been as bold. The cold part about is that the stupid ? completely absolves herself of any responsibility. Talm 'bout, "You put me in this situation. "You're suppose to be there for me." "I'm tired of you putting your hands on me." "This all I know." "Where am I suppose to go?" Never mind the fact this isn't the first time this has happen and this idiot hoe let dude ? up in it raw on multiple occasions. Adding insult to injury, after causing all of that ? when potna is getting jumped, she's the first one to come to his aid to try and get those ? ass ? off his ass, talm 'bout "Leave him alone." ? just infuriates Rex on so many leaves.

That's why I don't get involved in instances of DV, you don't know why that stupid ? is getting her ass whooped. She might have stole a muthafucka's dope or feed. The money you gave her for you kids school clothes, she gave it to the next dude for rims. She might have disrespected you and your mama. Scratched up your car that you got some new candy paint on. Came up to your job showing out. Talking bad about you on social media. Who knows, it's just best to stay out of ? like that because if you call yourself coming to a broads rescue you might end up having to fight both him and her.

Comments