Avengers Confidential Black Widow And Punisher

Options
Bcotton5
Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
No threads on this?

portrait_uncanny.jpg

Plot: After interfering with a top secret mission, THE PUNISHER is taken into custody by S.H.I.E.L.D. AGENT and AVENGER, BLACK WIDOW. At the orders of Director Nick Fury, Punisher and Black Widow are sent on a mission to stop LEVIATHAN, a global terrorist organization, that plans to sell stolen S.H.I.E.L.D. technology to the highest bidder. Now, the vigilante and spy must work together to prevent this technology from falling into the wrong hands. The fate of the world, and of the AVENGERS, hangs in the balance.

Comments

• clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill check it out as long as its not 3D virtua fighter animation. Haven't seen a animated Punisher since the spiderman series.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hesitant because it is marvel and animated.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Will wait for reviews i suppose
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Ill check it out as long as its not 3D virtua fighter animation. Haven't seen a animated Punisher since the spiderman series.

I agree. I hope this isn't cgi. marvel hasn't had an animated feature in awhile and dc has been killing them so far in that department. I like both ultimate avengers movies dr strange thor tales of asgard and hulk vs thor/wolverine but marvel needs to do more. they should do a spiderman animated feature or black panther or maybe luke cage and iron fist or they could do like superman vs shazam and give heroes like iron fist cloak in dagger 15 minute featuretts with the main story.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    On netflix it's a lot of animated marvel movies that been released last 5 years
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Its already out lol Ill watch it tomorrow
  • clairvoyance
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Im 5minutes into this and I gotta say its dope so far, I went into this movie without watching any trailers so I wasn't expecting it to be Japanime like Gotham Knight was..

• Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah its actually has the japanese anime drawing style lol.

that cgi cover looks weak as ? conpared to how its actually looks like.

gonna,check it out later tonight lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

yea i watchd these the other day

Rise_of_the_Technovore.jpgIron_Man_and_Hulk_Heroes_United.jpg

sub par at best..

dc animated got the ? on lock...

justice league war + flashpoint>>>>>any thing marvel animation put out
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

yea i watchd these the other day

Rise_of_the_Technovore.jpgIron_Man_and_Hulk_Heroes_United.jpg

sub par at best..

dc animated got the ? on lock...

justice league war + flashpoint>>>>>any thing marvel animation put out

Batman Under the red hood>>hulk vs
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Bruh once DC movies start rolling out with the other characters and the JL i have no doubt their live action movies are going to be way better than Marvels.

WB>>>>> Disney. And im pretty sure DC has all the movie rights to their characters. They could make a huge movie with a shitload of heroes if they wanted to. Doubt we'd see it though.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Netflix got rid of under the red hood though.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well alot of it has to do with the writers... dc uses the comic book writers a lot more than marvel does... they're starting to catch up with their movies though
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Disney ? is killing them.
    Iron Man and Hulk look like something that comes with a kids meal.

I'm all for the light hearted fluffy stuff but you need some darker tones to balance out the Crayola ?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Bruh once DC movies start rolling out with the other characters and the JL i have no doubt their live action movies are going to be way better than Marvels.

WB>>>>> Disney. And im pretty sure DC has all the movie rights to their characters. They could make a huge movie with a shitload of heroes if they wanted to. Doubt we'd see it though.

What other characters? DC has over saturated on Batman and Superman.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

Flash, Green Lanter (proper one), WW, Sandman, Justice League Dark (already confirmed).

Thats just the first wave. Then they can start introducing the lesser knowns like Animal Man, maybe Hawkman, Swamp Thing and so on.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    it was ok watched it yesterday, Thor Hulk and Ironman were in it
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was alright. Pretty good animation and fight scenes, but the plot, especially as it pertained to Widow, was lame.
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

And war machine.....But yea it was ok....
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

And Hawkeye…..But yea it was ok….
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    louis rich wrote: »
    it was ok watched it yesterday, Thor Hulk and Ironman were in lol it

And Hawkeye…..But yea it was ok….

And Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers.... But yea it was ok.....
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Flash, Green Lanter (proper one), WW, Sandman, Justice League Dark (already confirmed).

Thats just the first wave. Then they can start introducing the lesser knowns like Animal Man, maybe Hawkman, Swamp Thing and so on.

Justice League Dark has not been confirmed.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word! That's my only gripe with DC Animation, damn every flick is either The Batman or Supes. It's clear by the tone and the fact that the story lines are either direct adaptions or influenced by certain story arcs that the animated flicks are going straight for the fanboy demo and as a fanboy, dudes want to see other other characters. I understand using The Batman and Superman initially to get some traction and build a fanbase, but ? , let some other characters get some shine. I'd love to see what they do with Animal Man, Dr. Fate, The Spectre, a JSA story, or something starring the villains.