That Nintendo, Big N, Ninty, Wii U & 3DS thread (R.I.P. Wii U)

Options

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Breath of the Wild goin' down as one of the best games ever made and I haven't eve played the ? yet smh

Don't you have a Wii U?

I do but i'ma get the Switch later this month so I'm not feelin' gettin' it on the U
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Breath of the Wild goin' down as one of the best games ever made and I haven't eve played the ? yet smh

Don't you have a Wii U?

I do but i'ma get the Switch later this month so I'm not feelin' gettin' it on the U

You could gamefly it in the mean time though. Just saying. I will get it for the switch too but played a lot of it on my cousin's U cause it was there.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Anyone getting the left joycon issue?

I did the first day, playing with one joy con in each hand. I mostly play with the grip or with the joy cons attached to the Switch tho, and ive never had the issue that way.

Zelda really is amazing. I could go on and on about it. So much to do and see. Beautiful to look at, I think people forget this is the first proper HD Zelda game, and it really is perfect for the Switch "on the go" concept. Glad I didnt buy it on Wii U. Im at work now playing it, had one chick who I never wouldve thought game'd come up to me and ask if I liked it and we talked all about it and Zelda.

And Switch has great build quality. Yall can ? that cheaply made ? . Try gettting your hands on one first.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't had ANY issues with mine yet and I take it to work everyday.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My right joycon stopped responding the other day but I just a slid it off and hit that lil button that's on it. I guess it was to synch it? After that I was good
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would love to play zelda.. haven't played any since n64. Just don't ? wit Nintendo like that. Maybe it changes this generation but they stay on that kiddy ? which ain't for me. Got no kids lol..

And don't get me started on how they butchered metroid to a fps. One of my fave of all time back on snes.

Hopefully this works for em but I'd be lying if I didn't hope they just became a software maker. Hey, they seen the results of go, maybe they think on it after this flops.

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People still don't know what they're getting into when they buy gaming hardware at launch?

Like bruh it's always a risk. Happens every single time something launches.

Don't waste your breath....

These fools are still trying be "cool" buying this ? at launch
  • focus
    Options
    Everytime Zelda gets a perfect review score, a salty ? gets his wings.
  • Broddie
    Options
    ethos wrote: »
    Would love to play zelda.. haven't played any since n64. Just don't ? wit Nintendo like that. Maybe it changes this generation but they stay on that kiddy ? which ain't for me. Got no kids lol..

And don't get me started on how they butchered metroid to a fps. One of my fave of all time back on snes.

Hopefully this works for em but I'd be lying if I didn't hope they just became a software maker. Hey, they seen the results of go, maybe they think on it after this flops.

What?!?

Metroid Prime is one of the best games in the series. That's pretty unanimous too not just my personal opinion.
  • ethos
    Options

What?!?

Metroid Prime is one of the best games in the series. That's pretty unanimous too not just my personal opinion.

I don't ? with fps like that. Could of just did a new ip. Want a 3rd person metroid.
  • focus
    Options
    Want a 3rd person metroid.

37fanf0ey4pf.png
  • Broddie
    Options

What?!?

I don't ? with fps like that. Could of just did a new ip. Want a 3rd person metroid.

FPS is my least favorite genre. I haven't played 90% of FPS IPs out today. Like I'd even play life simulators over an FPS but it's not a conventional FPS. More like System Shock 2 or Bioshock where it's more about exploration and the map was ? excellent. That game is one of the best ever. Your loss.
  • The Prodigalson
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Man these fking divine beasts levels are extremely hard to figure out.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forgot to bring my HDMI cable with me.

Doesn't matter. This ? is a handheld too!
  • ethos
    edited March 2017
    Options
    focus wrote: »

37fanf0ey4pf.png

Was it any good?

What?!?

FPS is my least favorite genre. I haven't played 90% of FPS IPs out today. Like I'd even play life simulators over an FPS but it's not a conventional FPS. More like System Shock 2 or Bioshock where it's more about exploration and the map was ? excellent. That game is one of the best ever. Your loss.

I'll take the loss, don't think I would be into the fps.. heard great things bout certain fps franchises but just not my cup of tea..
  • Karl.
    Options
    I think I'm just under half way through Zelda now.

Defeated 2 divine beasts.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just beat (gain control) the first Divine Beast. The only thing I hate is the weapon durability. You get attached to one then all of a sudden it shatters. Wished they had some type of repair system.

yeah no real repair system, but if you happen to have any of the rusty weapons and you throw it at an octorok with its mouth open, it spits it back out as a weapon with no rust
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

37fanf0ey4pf.png

Trashhhh
  • Karl.
    Options
    Those ancient weapons are awesome! Shame they break. They last a lot longer though.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

37fanf0ey4pf.png

And that s*** was terrible imo. That final boss battle random as hell. It's like they ran outta ideas, and just threw a random creature as the last boss.

MP was a classic
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    On my last Divine beast battle. Once I beat him and get the Master Sword I'll explore a little more. These weapons suck ass b.
  • Karl.
    Options
    900 Korok seeds to find.
  • Karl.
    Options
    On my last Divine beast battle. Once I beat him and get the Master Sword I'll explore a little more. These weapons suck ass b.

I only got one to do too. I'm gonna get the master sword next though.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Just got the Sword.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    Man they pulled the Okidoke with the Master sword.