Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where is that who is the biggest ? ? in the movies thread from grown and sexy? I got somethin' to say.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh tell me why that light skinned ? is nutz yo. This ? just left my house on some stalker ? .

I hear my dog barking and see headlights glaring thru my window and this ? outside. This ? said "why you didn't answer my text or phone calls you black ? " I'm panicking and ? trying to find something to knock this ? out if she bust my door down. So I say, how the ? you find where I live this ? tells me from her iphone but I never told her where I live so I'm lost like a muthafucka.

So this chick said she about to start ? with my car..........AW SHEEIIIITTT. I'm talking to her a calling the police at the same damn time. So I'm distracting her and ? and I asked why she tripping this ? said because I never called her back or texted her after that ? curved me. Lol so police got hear and asked if I wanted to press charges for trespassing I told em no.

Anyone with an iphone please tell me how she found me on the iphone without knowing where I live?

Smh. Big mistake.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh tell me why that light skinned ? is nutz yo. This ? just left my house on some stalker ? .

I hear my dog barking and see headlights glaring thru my window and this ? outside. This ? said "why you didn't answer my text or phone calls you black ? " bust my door down. So I say, how the ? you find where I live this ? tells me from her iphone but I never told her where I live so I'm lost like a muthafucka.

So this chick said she about to start ? with my car..........AW SHEEIIIITTT. I'm talking to her a calling the police at the same damn time. So I'm distracting her and ? and I asked why she tripping this ? said because I never called her back or texted her after that ? curved me. Lol so police got hear and asked if I wanted to press charges for trespassing I told em no.

Anyone with an iphone please tell me how she found me on the iphone without knowing where I live?

You met @Kat?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hear my dog barking and see headlights glaring thru my window and this ? outside. This ? said "why you didn't answer my text or phone calls you black ? " I'm panicking and ? trying to find something to knock this ? out if she bust my door down. So I say, how the ? you find where I live this ? tells me from her iphone but I never told her where I live so I'm lost like a muthafucka.

Do she got dat ass?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buenos dias! Necessito que banar me porque estoy tarde! Aaaahh!
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @khaleesi are you only speaking spanish on here? If so, thanks I need to brush up on my Spanish.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooooo none Spanish speaking Black folks speaking Spanish to a black girl that date white men that think she's latino. OK. The confusion in this mufucka. Cut it out bruh.............just cut it out.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao
    great read bro. U highlighted her craziness as well as your shock and fear very well.
    Even though it was a short read, your descriptive writing made me feel like I was there wanting to tell the dog to ? and not knowing what to do about that crazy ? .
    Cheers bruv
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    @khaleesi are you only speaking spanish on here? If so, thanks I need to brush up on my Spanish.

Yo quiero practicar me espanol entonces, no voy a hablar English hasta viernes
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can read and understand Spanish when spoken ..... Can barely speak it though
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @CHICAGO_BREED‌
    Porque usted siempra estan llorando de cualquier cosas me hacen?
    Estas enmorado de mi o no?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snZWgAZqo2c

The gadgets function by either reflecting or not reflecting the Wi-Fi signal running between say, a router and a laptop. That interruption in the signal can be then be read by software on the laptop much in the same way binary code is interpreted.

He says that the devices alter the Wi-Fi signal by modulating their radar cross-section. "You can think of radar cross-section as the 'size' of the object as seen by radio waves," he said. "For example, a stealth bomber has a small radar cross-section so it appears 'small' to radio waves. This means it doesn't reflect very well and can't be seen on radar. We can change the radar cross-section of an antenna electrically, without changing the size of the antenna."

So that's how the devices interact with the Wi-Fi signal, but what then?

"Once we are able to reflect [or not] reflect Wi-Fi signals, you can think of the functionality like a signal mirror," Kellogg told me. "I can send you messages in binary by reflecting the sun at you (1) or not (0). Wi-Fi backscatter works in a similar way."

The technology would theoretically allow you to have sensors or other small devices all over your home (or your body) that would never need their batteries changed, would always be on (as long as your router was working), and would all be able to communicate with each other. Certainly sounds like a big step toward the Internet of Things to me.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Reminds me of a story American Loo told a few years back before smartphones really took off.

Dude gave this chick his phone number, and it linked her to his facebook.

Loo was wondering how the ? that even happened.

In response to your question, she probably used some sort of app to track you and find out where you lived.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    @CHICAGO_BREED‌
    Porque usted siempra estan llorando de cualquier cosas me hacen?
    Estas enmorado de mi o no?

Rosetta Stone shut that ? up. Talk ? in English gonzo from the muppet babies.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Keep accidentally reading Khaleesi posts thinking she is darkone with that avi. Best troll attempt she's made since being here.

Ignore button....

You're welcome.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    Man I had the worst night of sleep last night. The bags under my eyes big as army duffle bags. I brought the dog in the house paranoid she was going to poison him or some ? , Sleeping with a gun under my pillow like James Bond. Put my car in the garage and now I'm on hold with ADT home security. That ? me up man. This ? scared me straight bruh.

Im about to go to mcdonalds and take a nap.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    And I saw that chick in her raw form without the lashes and weave so you know she was on some ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Today I Iost nothing @khaleesi on ignore
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    And I saw that chick in her raw form without the lashes and weave so you know she was on some ? .

@CHICAGO_BREED‌

lol@ her "raw form."
This discussion has been closed.