You woke up from your power nap

Bruh you aint talking to a ? who won employee of the month at Chick Fil-A

LOL............sike that ? was light bruh

Lol you're terrible fam. Dude with the bell pepper nose funnier than you

Bell pepper nose huh......i see you bernie mac
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has anyone else ever had a nightmare where they're being chased by human sized vaginas in the darkness?

It's ? terrifying.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let it out bae.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Let it out bae.

Aye be cool on my girl.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Let it out bae.

Aye be cool on my girl.

Aight man imma fall back.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Has anyone else ever had a nightmare where they're being chased by human sized vaginas in the darkness?

It's ? terrifying.

...? is a helluva drug.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We got our champagne waiting for the royals to get into playoffs for first time since 85!
    Positive vibes

Currently drinking vodka tho
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let it out bae.

Aye be cool on my girl.

Aight man imma fall back.

Thanks battle
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    My son sick so my weekend will consist of chilling in the house.

Good, stay yo fast tail in the house.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    What's crackilackin pico
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    What's crackilackin pico

Nuun much chickadee
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was like I remember when I use to eat now & laters, nowadays I'm eating alligators, I think now I'm still trying to buy the IC
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw The Equalizer. .man that ? was so cold
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's ? terrifying.

No.............

I've told this before

But (this is the short version) I had a "nightmare" Where I started off walking into some cave while it was raining, then some ? in cloaks started chanting, and symbols on the ground starting glowing, then the ground gave way, and I fell.

I wake up in a building that is underground, but it was set up sort of like a school, I was in a music classroom, and oddly there was a balcony up top that was facing the back of the classroom, but it was hanging low, like you could jump up in the air and touch the bottom with the tip of your fingers, the balcony was actually the ceiling of the classroom.

So I'm looking around the classroom, and some smiling ? in black and white checkered suits enter the room. The power of being the owner of the dream kicks in so I immediately notice something is wrong. I grab a chair and try to use it to jump up to the balcony, but it doesn't work. So I see the checker suits start to move away from the door, and I prepare to make a sprint and escape through it, just as I start running, the suits turn into monsters and start eating the others in the classroom. It was like that club scene in American Werewolf in Paris.

Anyway, I bob and weave, make it out the door, and start sprinting up the hallway. As I'm passing people they are getting pounced on by monsters.

I start running with someone, we both start to turn left, but they get snatched up by a mon, so I stop, and run into a room in front of me.

This room as two exists, one is where I came in at(the door on the left), the one on the right leads into some other room, and there is a huge window on the side of the room that you can look through and see what's inside of the other room.

I look through the huge window, and there is a monster looking right back at me, then he slowly turns his head and looks to the door on the right, then he turns and looks to the door on the left, the door to that rooms leads back into the hallway as well.

Then he looks at me like, "What you gonna do?"

So we both start slowly moving between each door, until I see a lock on the right door, I bolt to it, lock it, and start sprinting to the other door, the monster ends up jumping through the window to come after me. I make it to the hallway only to slip and fall, but just as that happened a monster that was coming from the right in the hallway, goes sailing over me, where I would have been if I didn't fall.

Then I look to the left, and see nothing but light, then I woke up. I think I got got.

Ah, that was the long version.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's ? terrifying.

...? is a helluva drug.

No sir, I have always proudly been a chemical free man.

One of the very first videos I ever saw on YouTube in its infancy was the stuff being made in Columbia.watching the actual process blew my mind and put me off for life.never been tempted once.

? cowboys was a great documentary though.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just turned down $55 an hour...Wtf was I thinking

@John_Blazini‌

Excellent question.

What were you thinking?
  • Beezus
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Hi

Hey boo

Hey boo.....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

It's ? terrifying.

No.............

I've told this before

But (this is the short version) I had a "nightmare" Where I started off walking into some cave while it was raining, then some ? in cloaks started chanting, and symbols on the ground starting glowing, then the ground gave way, and I fell.

I wake up in a building that is underground, but it was set up sort of like a school, I was in a music classroom, and oddly there was a balcony up top that was facing the back of the classroom, but it was hanging low, like you could jump up in the air and touch the bottom with the tip of your fingers, the balcony was actually the ceiling of the classroom.

So I'm looking around the classroom, and some smiling ? in black and white checkered suits enter the room. The power of being the owner of the dream kicks in so I immediately notice something is wrong. I grab a chair and try to use it to jump up to the balcony, but it doesn't work. So I see the checker suits start to move away from the door, and I prepare to make a sprint and escape through it, just as I start running, the suits turn into monsters and start eating the others in the classroom. It was like that club scene in American Werewolf in Paris.

Anyway, I bob and weave, make it out the door, and start sprinting up the hallway. As I'm passing people they are getting pounced on by monsters.

I start running with someone, we both start to turn left, but they get snatched up by a mon, so I stop, and run into a room in front of me.

This room as two exists, one is where I came in at(the door on the left), the one on the right leads into some other room, and there is a huge window on the side of the room that you can look through and see what's inside of the other room.

I look through the huge window, and there is a monster looking right back at me, then he slowly turns his head and looks to the door on the right, then he turns and looks to the door on the left, the door to that rooms leads back into the hallway as well.

Then he looks at me like, "What you gonna do?"

So we both start slowly moving between each door, until I see a lock on the right door, I bolt to it, lock it, and start sprinting to the other door, the monster ends up jumping through the window to come after me. I make it to the hallway only to slip and fall, but just as that happened a monster that was coming from the right in the hallway, goes sailing over me, where I would have been if I didn't fall.

Then I look to the left, and see nothing but light, then I woke up. I think I got got.

Ah, that was the long version.

This would make a great Regular Show episode.
  • Beezus
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Hi

Hey boo

Hey boo.....

Hey bae

I have never used that word til now
    First and last
  • John_Blazini