Wonder Girl Members Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Eat a snickers @stopitfive
    why?

Cause when you're hungry, you turn into annoying angry black militant. Here.

Screenshot_2013-12-30-22-32-47.png

Better?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the feeling u get from words on the screen are your own... remember that going forward...

not sure what I typed that was "militant"... i didn't suggest any military actions to support any black agenda...
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man they gotta do bats vs. supe right yo.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drinkin that blue top... thinkin bout my ? rush... smh damn its been 2 years to this day you been gone...

#rip2datvet

ov course im in my feelings that was my ? ... i take that ? as a complement... thank you..
  • Wonder Girl
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the feeling u get from words on the screen are your own... remember that going forward...

not sure what I typed that was "militant"... i didn't suggest any military actions to support any black agenda...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uCWrQKwAX4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this hot ? came to the clinic today in my pediatrics rotation, and I was doing the initial physical exam on her 18 month old daughter. I was about to break the rules and start flirting with her when she started asking me about ? .

I was like WTF? Brought me back to reality quick and made me realize how ? up she probably was.

Oh yeah, and da ? is up with Hispanic ? having kids at 16 and ? and the parents pretty much encouraging that ? ? Lately it seems like all my pediatric patients are teen hispanic teen mothers. It's ? out outchea.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wonder Girl
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    So this hot ? came to the clinic today in my pediatrics rotation, and I was doing the initial physical exam on her 18 month old daughter. I was about to break the rules and start flirting with her when she started asking me about ? .

I was like WTF? Brought me back to reality quick and made me realize how ? up she probably was.

Oh yeah, and da ? is up with Hispanic ? having kids at 16 and ? and the parents pretty much encouraging that ? ? Lately it seems like all my pediatric patients are teen hispanic teen mothers. It's ? out outchea.

get out yo feelings @sully

be a professional for once. jeez.
  • sully
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    sully wrote: »

I was like WTF? Brought me back to reality quick and made me realize how ? up she probably ittlewas.

get out yo feelings @sully

be a professional for once. jeez.

FOH, i am professional. It's ? up that a young mother with a sick child is smoking ? . if you can't see what's wrong with that, or that there is a plethora of young, single mothers with little-to-no education being encouraged by society to continue along that trend, then i don't know what to tell you.

I do my job professionally. She was flirting with me the entire time. I was trying to examine her child before presenting to my attending. I do my due diligence everyday at the clinics making sure my patients are thoroughly examined and providing the most thorough and professional presentations to my attendings.

There's no justification for supporting teenage pregnancy, especially when these girls can't take care of themselves (they usually present themselves with some kind of pathology), and have to come in with their mothers (the grandmothers) b/c they aren't capable of providing proper care of their themselves, neither financially nor emotionally. And on top of that, their lack of parenting skills stemming from lack of life experience results in obese children that are constantly coming back to the clinic for various preventable infections.

On just my first day of pediatrics today i've already seen a child come in with bed bug bites, a mother who smokes ? , and parents who outright refuse vaccines for their children b/c they get a little cold from their own immune system being activated after flu shots. And all but one mother i saw today out of about a dozen were teenage mothers who speak little english and almost no education. Almost all children were obese or overweight, and living with their mothers who live with their mothers.

THIS is the future of America. I see it everyday and have to come home with this ? .
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome to the United States @Sully or 'Murica, as it's known by the locals.
  • Wonder Girl
    Options
    tumblr_m0zhdrsIdE1r55bk0o1_250.gif

Someone had too much time on their hands, but LOL
  • sully
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Welcome to the United States @Sully or 'Murica, as it's known by the locals.

Yeah...it's not even that it exists. I was never deluded enough to think I wouldn't have to deal with these things or worse. But I think it's just shocking to me just how prevalent it is.

Coming from a city like Toronto, we don't seem to have these issues to the same extent that I see in Chicago. It anything, it just makes me appreciate how diverse and how sane living conditions in Canada are.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A very Happy New Year to The Ill Community

You guys are comic relief for me daily. Keep it up

May your wishes in the New Year come true ..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm high af eating a sandwich n my jaw feels like floating off its a strange feeling
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_mu9xdsMiSS1s71q1zo1_500.png

that kid looks like an ? i bet you they call him Macho..and that he drives and is a pick pocket parkour expert

? !
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_mmppv4FOMS1r9b6k3o1_500.gif

bomba

im gonna cop me some chocolat later
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
This discussion has been closed.