Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    boom you not having pics of said chicks [although i seen them and they are bad] is not helping your cause
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    If you say so, but as I recall aren't you the poster that got roasted for like 100 pages for his arms or something.......I'm not for sure, I'm just asking?

Yes the one and only, and my shoes but that has nothin to do with anything i said. but ok....
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ok, I recall his jokes in the thread they made about my ass too,.........the wrex and effects joke made me lol:p So when I get a fresh pedie, I'll drop the toe shots in his inbox!!

i don't remember makin jokes about your ass
    anywho
    thanks in advance for showin a ? yo feet :)
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i don't remember makin jokes about your ass
    anywho
    thanks in advance for showin a ? yo feet :)

you gonna come pop off with me and play the wii tonight?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you gonna come pop off with me and play the wii tonight?

yes
    ? , yes
    you know my infatuation with you runs stupid deep, babe
  • Steevie
    Steevie Banned Users Posts: 79
    edited March 2010
    Options
    boom wrote: »
    no, a lot of these wack ass posters co-signin other wack ass posters is useless... this ? is dispicable.. too many new names on here.. don't recognize or honor the goat womens.. smh

I'm beginning to notice that you complain in every thread.

Sup son?
  • Steevie
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    Pretty good. I'm very happy it's Friday.
    Not too much pressing tasks for work
    I need a vacation though :(
    Any suggestions?

London/Paris/Rome/Barcelona, basically anywhere in Europe. It's beautiful over here :)
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol seriously, it's killing me how they are acting like this is some extraordinary ? ....the old admin (Ley) used to make videos ALL the time. U know how many songs ? done literally sang and recorded for me on here? lmao silly videos, etc etc. lol this aint ? . i cant wait for this ? to get like it used to be so i can be entertained.

lol who remembers them songs Ley used to sing LMAO deelicioussssss is the sugar in my koolaidddddd

that's what I'm trying to say... that video Seeds made wasn't some big motion picture he had to put together. The music is what made it the funniest to me.
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Steevie wrote: »
    I'm beginning to notice that you complain in every thread.

Sup son?

you should get your eyes checked then... but nice attempt at whatever you were attempting tho.. :)
  • louis the great
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Just asking, because I remember lurking, and seeing the entire forum going in on you, and I remember feeling bad.......That's why I can't stand people like darc77. When you had to go thru that ? , why would you wish it on someone else. *shrugs*
    That was my point in asking. No diss or hard feeling though, you seem like a cool guy to me:)

Its nothin thats the way it is, everybody has their day on here. Well the arm one that was reaching IMO but the shoe one ok I deserved that one. But all in all it neva bothered me at all, I'm quite secure with myself. Thats the problem around here though people take this ? way to serious and it does nothin but display how non existent ur real life is.........
  • Steevie
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you should get your eyes checked then... but nice attempt at whatever you were attempting tho.. :)

Attempting? =/

Lol why would i be trying to attempt anything?
    I know this site is notorious for people contantly throwing shade, but I was asking a genuine question dude.
  • boom
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Attempting? =/

Lol why would i be trying to attempt anything?
    I know this site is notorious for people contantly throwing shade, but I was asking a genuine question dude.

ok .........
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ok .........

lmao @ the quote in your sig
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's just the fact that someone would spend their spare time making them is what suprises people..........

thats what im sayin....the only video i wud take the time to put up is a home made flick....smdh @ some ?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ok thats it ... we need somewhere we can go and start posting picks ... as long as ive been here ive never even seen half these chicks ... and i do understand why they dont post pics .... any suggestions?? ideas??
    Really, you don't understand why.....are you serious??
    you mis read that boo LOL
    itll never be safe too many dumb young ? who cant look at nudes and pics like a grown man, they wanna save them on they hard drive and wait for a chick to say something they dont like then, "expose" them for all to see and ? .....smh
    we could set up a face book group .. only let respectable posters on there ??
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited March 2010
    Options
    London/Paris/Rome/Barcelona, basically anywhere in Europe. It's beautiful over here :)

Deal. I already have my passport and summer is coming up!
    When I do come, you are going to have to show me around :)
  • 32FlAVORS
    32FlAVORS Members Posts: 52
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Shan. She's so pretty.
  • boom
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao @ the quote in your sig

lmao... epic ?
  • boom
    edited March 2010
    Options
    32FlAVORS wrote: »
    Shan. She's so pretty.

my boo just showed up, u 18 yet?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's just the fact that someone would spend their spare time making them is what suprises people..........

Honestly you dont' even have it that bad

I've seen folks mom's called and told about their sexcapades , others had their nudes sent to their parents ( males ) , folks have lost jobs behind the IC, etc.....

And you add fuel to the fire with your posts. Not trying to be rude but I can promise you all they do here is build you up to watch you fall. It's an IC cycle.....
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol this isn't the site for maturity folks....

log on to www.lipstickalley.com tho- i love that site. go be mature there, thats where I have my adult conversations :tu
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    um

yeah

whatever
  • louis the great
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I do recall you getting quite defensive during those roast sessions, but I digress. It's always easy to say whatever, just ignore it, when you aren't the one in the hot seat, being dissed and picked apart by a bunch of people. It's only natural to want to defend yourself in those type of situations. That's all I'm saying........

Exactly, you cant be soft by any means on these eStreets! LOL
  • louis the great
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Honestly you dont' even have it that bad

I've seen folks mom's called and told about their sexcapades , others had their nudes sent to their parents ( males ) , folks have lost jobs behind the IC, etc.....

And you add fuel to the fire with your posts. Not trying to be rude but I can promise you all they do here is build you up to watch you fall. It's an IC cycle.....

C / S ? be thinkin ? a game on here
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao... epic ?

epicly ignorant
This discussion has been closed.