• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hating ass niglets
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Quick everybody, let's talk about how tough we are in vehicle disputes to a bunch of strangers!

[IMG]http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq63/? _in_an_Alcove/BuzzKillington.jpg[/IMG]
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A simple no would have sufficed
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw a bunch of broads fighting at a has station, I pulled up to break it up and tell them hate is not the way,

Love your fellow sister,

But one of them chicks had a knife, she was out for blood too, already stabbed up one chick, and was on her way to the next one.... I pulled off like

Eh... I guess hate won this round....
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    What am I talking about Kat never fights back

I'm willing to bet Kat can throw some hands....she just don't want to reveal that side of her on the intanetz.

Youre a nice person.
  • Purr
    Options
    Im too sick to deal with unorganized ? .
  • Purr
    Options
    Like it's business not ? personal. When it comes to making money, networking and building this brand, but you want to act like a ? ? and not be on time urks my soul.

Im pulling these ? connects, emailing people and et cetera. Yet, you coming at me with kiddie ? about why you're late?

? , miss me with the ? . Be on time, you make a slot to meet or enage in a talk about business dont be 2 hours late.

Time is of the essence. I could've been in bed drooling on my pillow.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @stew I'll give you
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    the taking of deborah logan

Looks like somebody is recording a lil girl getting he head chomped on by a ? head....
    Who stands by and records some ? like that

This ? ...
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I feel sorry for dudes like this cause he thinking he doing a good thing while she talking that faithful talk while sucking and ? another rapper behind his back. She gaming that ? smh

That's just your bitterness speaking, you have no idea how committed she is to that man.

Bitterness? How? that ain't my chick but I know how females operate. Y'all always call men bitter when we call women out for hoeish ways. You're the type of female that I speak of. You claim to love a dude but send vids to online ? you want to ? you are a hoe and calling you one does not make a person bitter its me being honest
    =))
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Look at charlie with her massive titles out again
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just went to 2 ? post offices sent ppls checks priority mail addressed to Springfield Illinois....somehow my package is in NY....im like ? ppl needs their checks today.....all she has to tell me is the computer made an error w ur package...idgaf go get my ? urself if u have to and deliver my ? ...best believe I got my 6 dollars priority mail fee back...?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    @charlie you sucking sick today ? ?
    @pico what charlie do all day besides the obvious
  • Purr
    Options

Either pop one in your mouth and shut the ? up or just shut the ? up. Not here for your foolishness, Conny.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just found out my old job (who terminated me last year) is shutting down and relocating to Batesville, IN. in 5 months.

The same job who lied to their employees that they were not moving, despite shutting down all the other departments in the building. Who my ex-department manager got fired unexpectedly. Who her replacement jumped ship unexpectedly recently. Same place where I worked for 13 years, and went downhill after they laid me off.

Only bad thing about it, my s/o still works there. but I called it, b/c I told they were gonna do this since last year. based off the moves they were makin. Lil by lil. I knew everything happened for a reason.

? is good...*praise dances like Sis. Ethel Mae* Removed me from that negative, toxic environment, and placed me into a more positive one. Ok I'm done testifying.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @charlie_ are u working with friends?
    I want to start a couple projects with the brothers but I can't deal with lateness. It's mad frustrating
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    Like it's business not ? personal. When it comes to making money, networking and building this brand, but you want to act like a ? ? and not be on time urks my soul.

Im pulling these ? connects, emailing people and et cetera. Yet, you coming at me with kiddie ? about why you're late?

? , miss me with the ? . Be on time, you make a slot to meet or enage in a talk about business dont be 2 hours late.

Time is of the essence. I could've been in bed drooling on my pillow.

those are ones you don't pursue any business with . . . if they won't take the conversation/proposition serious, they won't take the money serious .
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Just found out my old job (who terminated me last year) is shutting down and relocating to Batesville, IN. in 5 months.

The same job who lied to their employees that they were not moving, despite shutting down all the other departments in the building. Who my ex-department manager got fired unexpectedly. Who her replacement jumped ship unexpectedly recently. Same place where I worked for 13 years, and went downhill after they laid me off.

Only bad thing about it, my s/o still works there. but I called it, b/c I told they were gonna do this since last year. based off the moves they were makin. Lil by lil. I knew everything happened for a reason.

? is good...*praise dances like Sis. Ethel Mae* Removed me from that negative, toxic environment, and placed me into a more positive one. Ok I'm done testifying.

Everything happens for a reason yeah ? you got fired because they were shutting down man shut your ? as up
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Either pop one in your mouth and shut the ? up or just shut the ? up. Not here for your foolishness, Conny.

Whatchu gon do ?

Whatchu gon do

Whatchu gon do ?

You ain't gonna do ? !
    Hold on
  • Purr
    Options
    @charlie_ are u working with friends?
    I want to start a couple projects with the brothers but I can't deal with lateness. It's mad frustrating

Nope. Not friends.

I hate lateness, when it involves making money.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Wait I see a couple of posters hitting ether and lols on that post. So you ? like being entertained with ? ? ?
    ? and Unusual
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Everything happens for a reason yeah ? you got fired because they were shutting down man shut your ? as up

I got your mom's noods. Tell her I said Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.