video of me giving bible reading

Options
joseph sun
joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
well not really. my cousin filmed this. video was cut short and you can barely see me. just posting because I said I was trying to become a true Christian and heres me in the act

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6We_VFXyaZQ&feature=youtu.be[/tube]

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will your chair accompany you in the afterlife?
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    well not really. my cousin filmed this. video was cut short and you can barely see me. just posting because I said I was trying to become a true Christian and heres me in the act

You gave up?
  • joseph sun
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

no. its not even alive
  • 1of1
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

no. its not even alive

Da ? are you gonna do to get around?
  • joseph sun
    Options
    Antlerz wrote: »

You gave up?

no its just a continuous process
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Joe could be anyone in the world right now, he'd wanna be Christopher Walken
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at the motherkin wheels!!!

76a38579605931b79fe3df0c661c0be6.450x242x32.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't buy into this cracka ? joe.The bible is for sheeps they are brainwashed into believing this whitey non sense

Lol @ thinking when u die there's some pearly gates and purgatory.? supposed to believe there's some long ass line that stretches around jupiter 50 times wit all the people that died since the beginning of time where ? is sittin in some chair with your sins on a notepad determining if you go to heaven or hell? FOH we don't believe you,you need more people
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats homie. Keep on that path. (If this is true.)
  • joseph sun
    Options
    Don't buy into this cracka ? joe.The bible is for sheeps they are brainwashed into believing this whitey non sense

Lol @ thinking when u die there's some pearly gates and purgatory.? supposed to believe there's some long ass line that stretches around jupiter 50 times wit all the people that died since the beginning of time where ? is sittin in some chair with your sins on a notepad determining if you go to heaven or hell? FOH we don't believe you,you need more people
    Jehovah Witnesses don't believe in the dead going into heaven after death in thee common belief. we believe in a resurrection on earth. and I know a lot of religions come off as scams and lies but I think if most people studied the Bible with Jehovah Witnesses and removed the showy aspects of religion you would see how much sense it makes
  • GettinLo
    Options

Jehovah Witnesses don't believe in the dead going into heaven after death in thee common belief. we believe in a resurrection on earth. and I know a lot of religions come off as scams and lies but I think if most people studied the Bible with Jehovah Witnesses and removed the showy aspects of religion you would see how much sense it makes

You know you cannot get a blood transfusion if you need one, right?
  • joseph sun
    Options
    GettinLo wrote: »

You know you cannot get a blood transfusion if you need one, right?

yeah I have no problem with that though
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joe slangin watchtowers

how many do they believe will enter the kingdom .. 144,000 or something arbitrary like that
  • joseph sun
    edited March 2014
    Options
    joe slangin watchtowers

how many do they believe will enter the kingdom .. 144,000 or something arbitrary like that
    144,000 is the amount of anointed ones who will serve in heaven... but everyone else will be resurrected into a paradise on Earth

• 1of1
    Options
    joe slangin watchtowers

144,000 is the amount of anointed ones who will serve in heaven... but everyone else will be resurrected into a paradise on Earth

Arrogant Elitist ? .
  • GettinLo
    Options
    @joseph sun‌ JW's believe that exactly 144,000 faithful Christian men and women from Pentecost of 33 CE until the present day will be resurrected to heaven as immortal spirit beings to spend eternity with ? and Christ. (wiki), so of the 7.9 million where do you fall in that hierarchy?
  • joseph sun
    Options
    GettinLo wrote: »
    @joseph sun‌ JW's believe that exactly 144,000 faithful Christian men and women from Pentecost of 33 CE until the present day will be resurrected to heaven as immortal spirit beings to spend eternity with ? and Christ. (wiki), so of the 7.9 million where do you fall in that hierarchy?

144,000 are just those going into heaven. the others who Jehovah resurrects will enjoy eternal life on paradise earth so if im not anointed I hope to be in paradise
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    this place will soon go from IllCommunity to the Religious Community
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn they got him,he's repeating that ridiculous cracka jargon.Joe done converted to a christian zombie that's unfortunate
  • joseph sun
    Options
    Damn they got him,he's repeating that ridiculous cracka jargon.Joe done converted to a christian zombie that's unfortunate

oh im far from brain washed. I ask myself is it worth it especially since im restricting myself from things when I barely did much in the first place. im just making a definite choice instead of being on the fence
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why jehovah witness?

as opposed to, Buddhism,Catholicism, Islam yadda yadda yadda..

convenience?
  • joseph sun
    Options
    Why jehovah witness?

as opposed to, Buddhism,Catholicism, Islam yadda yadda yadda..

convenience?

truthfully most of my family are Jehovah Witnesses so I been familiar with it but being familiar aint making a choice
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what kinda "i can walk on water" ? was that joe?

the vid was only 10 seconds!