Teen beaten after showering with Athens man's daughter

Options
r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

1395952177000-clinton-antonio-ward-mug327.jpg
ATHENS, Ga. – Athens-Clarke County Police arrested a 49-year-old man Tuesday on charges of battery and cruelty to children after they said he caught his daughter's boyfriend in the shower with her.

Police responded to a call from Clinton Antonio Ward, who said he had caught teens inside his apartment.

When officers arrived, they spoke with Ward outside the apartment, then entered to talk to the teens. Ward's 16-year-old stepdaughter was showering with her 16-year-old boyfriend when Ward came home.

Officer said Ward came home and sat on the couch. He said he heard his daughter talking in the bathroom, and initially thought she was on the phone. But once he heard a male's voice, he said he listened closer to make certain she wasn't just speaking to someone on speaker phone. He then sat back on the couch and waited for them to emerge from the bathroom.

According to the police report, when she came out of the shower, she saw Ward sitting on the couch in the living room. She said she knew she was in trouble. She was wearing a towel, while her boyfriend was nude.

Officers said Ward began cursing and yelling at the two of them. As the two retreated to the bedroom, Ward pushed his stepdaughter out of the way and went after the boy. As the boy tried to pick up his clothes and belongings, the police report said Ward pushed the boy up against the wall and punched him in the chest and face. The girl said she also had a red eye from being hit in the face.

Police said Ward left the room and called police.

The boy's mother asked officers to press charges against Ward for his attack on her son.

Police arrested Ward and charged him with battery and cruelty to children, both for hitting the boy as well as for allowing his stepdaughter to witness him punching the boy.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/athens/2014/03/27/man-arrested-for-beating-teen-he-found-in-shower-with-daughter/6970781/

Comments

• bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess he was just suppose to tell them not to do that anymore.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigbird_1 wrote: »

Or just lay hands on the child that belongs to you.

• bigbird_1
    Options
    ? , looks like she caught some of that ass whoopin too. Unless she lied to the cops
  • bigbird_1
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    bigbird_1 wrote: »

Or just lay hands on the child that belongs to you.

I hear ya. That sounds good and in theory, you're right, but giving the step father the benefit of the doubt, he probably saw red and snapped.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    For the life of me I dont understand why Fathers or men period attack another man for doing the same ? he likely did back in the day. Its like when men have daughters the bitchassedness just comes oozing out.

All he taught his daughter is that when you get caught doing something with a boy he's in trouble not you. That type of culture is why ? cant take responsibility for ? they do these days.

there aint no way around it. Nobody has a daughter all you will ever have is a future hoe and a future wife maybe in the long run. U can try to hold it off all you want. But EVENTUALLY there will be at least a hand full of men out there that will be able to tell her husband (if they wanted to) that his wife today was their bust down, one-night-stand, or HOE last week, year or hell wit these hoes maybe last night.

But dumb ? always wanna believe THEIR daughter is just the diamond in the rough. The one ? in America that aint givin up the ? like its her calling. Hope he gets time. An idiot and a cockblocker.

? his step daughter, that litte ? deserved that ass beating just for getting butt naked, and taking a shower in another man's house.
    No he deserves to be commended for disrespecting that hoes house and not his own. That ? was doing hoe ? in another man's house. She shoulda had enough respect to tell him it wasnt going down like that and if he wanted to hit it he was gonna have to make a better way for the both of them. But that hoe didnt do that.

So the Father need to beat his own ass for not teaching his daughter the game. And beat her ass for allowing the ? to get butt ass naked in HIS house when she live there too.

Why is nobody concerned that young men in America are being cockblocked? Yall never got no ? over somebody's mamas house? ? is high risk activity. No kid deserves to be put in danger over some young hoes mayne. We gotta make this a better world for our young men. ? is getting out of hand.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if the father was an arab he would have killed that boy they got off easy.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry Darxwell, these are the rules of the game. Don't play the game if you cant take the consequences. ? around naked in a man's house with a man's daughter?

He would have been a ? if he hadn't dished out the punishment. Oh hey, I see you forgot your towel after ? my daughter in the shower, let me see if I can find you a bathrobe.

As for the daughter, I expect she will get served when he gets out.

Sex is serious stuff, it can end in life or death. That's what I'm going to teach my kids.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry Darxwell, these are the rules of the game. Don't play the game if you cant take the consequences. ? around naked in a man's house with a man's daughter?

He would have been a ? if he hadn't dished out the punishment. Oh hey, I see you forgot your towel after ? my daughter in the shower, let me see if I can find you a bathrobe.

As for the daughter, I expect she will get served when he gets out.

Sex is serious stuff, it can end in life or death. That's what I'm going to teach my kids.

NAH breh, those aint the damn rules. thats him being a ? and looking his failure in the eye and not being about to handle it. Tell that lil ? to ? and proceed to disipline your daughter cuz SHE ? up.

All he was trying to do is the same thing he's done to somebody elses daughter. Hell she aint do nothing wrong but disrespect the house. Its more her fault because its not even the dude's crib. thats just where the ? happened to be.

That lil ? got his ass beat on a technicality. LAWWWD this ? is upsetting. Lemme calm down...

d518c357762d4d83028593594be02e5e.jpg
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I get what Darx is saying, but them the rules... u aint smart/quick enough to duck pops? u gotta get that work...
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well... i mean at least they doing it in his house instead of out in the woods or a vacant....

fathers... please remove all the mysticism from sex and talk to your kids.

remove the temptation and they will be less prone to do this.
    no mystique? no temptation.

Cry_shaq_cry.jpg

All the talks in the world wasn't gonna stop me from ? when I was a younging.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you walking around another man's house with your ? out?

You run the risk of being handled if you get caught.

That's a life lesson for his lil ass.

I'm sure she got hers as well.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this ? Dark trippin, the Double Standard Immunity applies to these situations (daughter or step-daughter and the niece too)

I'm rockin with the Father on this one even tho I wouldn't have hit her in the face.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    where was the moms at?

and thats the ultimate disrespect having alil ? showering and walking bucket naked in your house
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    "Another man's house".... as if he's smashing some other dude's chick in her boyfriend's crib.

I'm assuming the chick welcomed dude over, to the shower, and all that other good ? . She's the only one that has any obligations here.

The dude just should've been watchin' his back especially in light of what happened in Tx recently. Sound like he got off easy.

Pops was mad, which is understandable, but his anger was misplaced - I hope he smacked his daughter up too.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well... i mean at least they doing it in his house instead of out in the woods or a vacant....

fathers... please remove all the mysticism from sex and talk to your kids.

remove the temptation and they will be less prone to do this.
    no mystique? no temptation.

I don't believe that. Kids a are gonna wanna ? regardless. It's biology.

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I done ? females in their parents house like every other red blooded pum pum chasing young ? , the difference?

891220-002-flight-attendant-showing-where-emergency-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=Na0Cyr05aHzuimZs7MR7VPRR7h6jf3xeJ4RKu3Tt6pgUf5EFiAu%2fKF0SuqomJ5hW6bG75%2bQy2gbvQReJDrZByw%3d%3d

I mapped out all the ? exits b4 I smanged. I love ? but I ain't tryna get caught by no angry old man upset I'm ? his lil princess's ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not my raising. It's science. Kids have chemical and hormones raging in their bodies screaming at them to ? .
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, all she needed was some...
    tumblr_mxnserjV3r1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If i was the Other Boy's Parents , I wouldn't have pressed charges .
    Them the Rules brah , He gotta charge that Ass whoopin to the Game . lol