Anyone work at a place where its no pretty girls working there...

Options
lookdude
lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
So you just have to settle looking at whatever is in front of you

I work at a warehouse so you know ain't no pretty chicks gonna be there but it's a few i be checking out lol

One of them is this older white women she looks like one of those soccer moms and she acts real perky and ? but dat ass lawd. ! She know she got a nice ass too cuz she shows it off she never covers it up and she wears tight pants, every time she come on the floor I be lurkin to see

The other one I'm not so proud of its a Bosnian women that works on the floor, ugly and short and she wears those swayed sweatsuits that shows her ? and her ass be jiggling in em. I be fighting myself in my head one side be like "yeah man I'd smack that ass up if push came to shove"
The other side of me be like
"Smh I can't believe you ? "

1100690.gif

but yeah it's a few others that have nice ? but paper bag faces

giphy.gif

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't work for Walmart.

But no pretty women work there I've been to multiple states and see only a had full.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have the complete opposite problem.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »

This.

That proximity will ? your head up tho. Hang in there bruh.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »

I work at a warehouse so you know ain't no pretty chicks gonna be there but it's a few i be checking out lol

One of them is this older white women she looks like one of those soccer moms and she acts real perky and ? but dat ass lawd. ! She know she got a nice ass too cuz she shows it off she never covers it up and she wears tight pants, every time she come on the floor I be lurkin to see

The other one I'm not so proud of its a Bosnian women that works on the floor, ugly and short and she wears those swayed sweatsuits that shows her ? and her ass be jiggling in em. I be fighting myself in my head one side be like "yeah man I'd smack that ass up if push came to shove"

1100690.gif

giphy.gif

pics or this is all duck tales
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah we've got pretty girls, but I work in an office with no fine dudes.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    KingSimba wrote: »

This.

That proximity will ? your head up tho. Hang in there bruh.

I was prepared for the inevitable. Being on campus allowed me to get my head right and learn how to conduct myself civilly around pretty women. Im friendly, but u just dont get too personable. Thats how it starts lol.....
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are old ladies at my work.... Like mother time old, they are sweet tho. One girl my age but nahhhh, ? sucks, I wanna transfer to another branch
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I work on a construction site..... enough said.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nope one ugly white broad with triple chins...no bueno
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? have standards

U go for a slopappotomous with an ass

Just becuz?

N.a.h not me I rather beat it than b defeated
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are no females @ my home office.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I don't work for Walmart.

But no pretty women work there I've been to multiple states and see only a had full.

...You dont check for the Women working at Walmart...you check for the women Shopping at Walmart bro .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a college where there are no pretty girls, ? work that's expected.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only time I ever worked a job like that was when I was when I was painting, and that's only because it was only dudes working. But a lot of our clients were or had females around that would ? with us while we were working. There's nothing like getting to work at 7:30 am, and seeing that your client's wife made you a full breakfast to eat before you worked on their house that day.

But I've always had at least a couple of pretty female coworkers.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    lookdude wrote: »

1100690.gif

giphy.gif

pics or this is all duck tales

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My line of work has been male dominated ever since I've started it.

Management be worried bout dudes hounding women out in the field and the drama that comes with it. I've personally heard two recruiters preferring to avoid hiring pretty women especially, on the slick. Dudes be thirsty and that ? can affect production, lead to lawsuits, and all kinds of ? folks don't leave off the job. Then you got a lot of folks in management that are just bigots to begin with.

This job I've got now is completely different. Women are every where. My boss is even a MILF. And everything those recruiters at my old jobs feared, happens just like they said. But the company knows how to handle ? when it pops off.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Nah we've got pretty girls, but I work in an office with no fine dudes.

Thats likely a good thing for you seeing how "friendly" you are .

As far as the thread goes even 5s become dinner if thats all you look at all day and night. Lot of folk spend more time at work than at home.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only time I ever worked around nice looking broads was the gym back in the day
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    My first job had 2 that were straight. Faces weren't all that but their bodies....good lawd. The dark skinned one had a nice phat ass and the light skinned one was a brick house.

There was even a white girl who had a phat ass.

It was down hill after that. An 8 year stretch of older ugly women. Maybe that was a good thing though.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a 7-8 month drought where there were all ugly ? . For like a month there was no ? at all.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thread

I be flirting with ugly broads now that im job hunting..(smh) a smile n a joke im tryna butter these ? up so i can get my foot in the door
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its pretty GOAT where i work. I work in the office with like 5/7 of the hot chicks that work in my department.

They are nothing like me though. Pretty much Anti-whatever i like to do. Im a completely different person at work than i am at home haha it sucks sometimes.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plenty of women over here.
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No females at my job except for the few up front at the desk. Haggard moms and one doofy broad with no ass and C-cups. ? be acting like she's bad and she believes it.

Im all like "no no no ? . Youre not hot you're just the only horse in this ? forsaken western town."