When is Du gon realize he copped fake Jordans?

Options

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd rather wear cheap wack kicks than some fake ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    I'd rather wear cheap wack kicks than some fake ? .
    And One Sneakers
    (stil brand new on ebay.. at least a year and half ago)
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    i got some fake nike sandals....had em for years and they aint eem leanin....one of the straps did break off one day when i was chasin my daughter in the store (i nailed it back on)...but other than that, them hoes built ford tough....best $35 i didnt spend

But u can buy the real ones for the same price....
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    i got some fake nike sandals....had em for years and they aint eem leanin....one of the straps did break off one day when i was chasin my daughter in the store (i nailed it back on)...but other than that, them hoes built ford tough....best $35 i didnt spend

But u can buy the real ones for the same price....

I said the best $35 I DIDN'T spend....

• Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Oh missed that
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Only on page 3 and I'm ? crying. This ? too funny. I still got my "factory variant" 17 lows from 11 1/2 years ago. ? are fresh as ? . Shipped from Japan (lol). But that's back when dudes had the red white and blue 11's.
  • proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I was at the mall of Georgia finish line. They still hand the venom 6 rings in a 9. I did the deion dance around the store.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    I've never seen that colorway..

They're the 49ers inspired air jordan 11's...micheal crabtree rocked them in a couple games last year.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    back in like 05 I had a boy who copped some $40 all white uptowns we walked a few blocks and the bottom of them ? gave out son had to walk back home with the sneaker on and the sole in his hand
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    KingSimba wrote: »

Check out the Air Jordan XI "2 Rings" in the gallery. Nope, these won't be making it to retail so now would be that time to put in that call to Ray Allen if he's really your mans'n'em. - See more at: http://hiphopwired.com/2013/10/30/ray-allen-stunts-everyone-air-jordan-xi-2-rings-pe-photos/#sthash.hThdG22R.dpuf

so ? really think these ? 's ain't sitting in somebody's warehouse ready to be shipped out?

Lmao this was said with so much confidence tho.

• Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    so because i didn't stand in line for 12 hours and pay 300 dollars i got got?

fascinating

Did you buy them knowing they were fake?

If not, you got got.

Its ight tho fam. No judgment.

they're a limited edition that may or maynot be sold in stores.......and since the major vendors aren't doing anything right now the warehouses who are holding them want to make some money off of them while they can, so they're leaking them through certain websites....

ain't nobody forcing nobody to cop them... but out of the ones i've seen pass through, i liked those the best so i copped a pair...

This ? too damn old to be this naive lmaoo.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Why isn't this in the forum of fame? This is actually forum of fame worthy. Looks like only the popular posters who make these kind of threads get they ? there now at days.....SCUST!

this ? should be renamed du's wife beater part 2. This is exactly what this reminds me of, even though it aint got nothing to do with a wife beater. This the best thread made in a minute that aint had nothing to do with broads being exposed. Funniest ? I read in here was the line about only du and ray allen got them and they sold them to du for only $60.00. I'm shocked that ? capital B aint did nothing but click reactions. He's one of the main heathens that be going in on du. I had some funny ass memes ready but this ? has been through enough lol.

SMH, Y'ALL SOME ? DAMN HEATHENS!!!!!!!!! LEAVE DU SOULJA ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S A HUMAN BEING!!!!!
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Why isn't this in the forum of fame? This is actually forum of fame worthy. Looks like only the popular posters who make these kind of threads get they ? there now at days.....SCUST!

this ? should be renamed du's wife beater part 2. This is exactly what this reminds me of, even though it aint got nothing to do with a wife beater. This the best thread made in a minute that aint had nothing to do with broads being exposed. Funniest ? I read in here was the line about only du and ray allen got them and they sold them to du for only $60.00. I'm shocked that ? capital B aint did nothing but click reactions. He's one of the main heathens that be going in on du. I had some funny ass memes ready but this ? has been through enough lol.

SMH, Y'ALL SOME ? DAMN HEATHENS!!!!!!!!! LEAVE DU SOULJA ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S A HUMAN BEING!!!!!

lol post dem up
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Evil wrote: »
    56d2a3ad099a3b1d19e30bf15617798fd0f841787575a9f7016e775d56238411.jpg
    Lmao @ the Jumpman doin a layup
    Du and Ray Allen got the only 2 pairs... seems legit...
    21ozrzb.gif

• Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Lmao how they wrinkling on the side already tho?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Patent leather isn't posed to wrinkle
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got wrinkled gold on his shoes
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now they wrinkled...

smh. u ? is the worse.....

• Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Bet money that ? aint left the porch wit em on yet lol
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    And this ? rockin jordache jeans to go wit em smh lmaoo
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man i had them ? on all weekend went to the pool hall, liquor store...a couple ? asked me where i got them from, i just told them i gotta hook up.....

and as expected....no one tried to clown me to my face....yall look so deep into the most trivial of ? ....

This discussion has been closed.