You left my f*cking noodles sitting in water? you m*therf*cka!!!!

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
yes, i was just reminded i fought my brother over this ? when we was young.

? made the noodles all soggy an ?

? always said i had a hothead back in the day even tho im the total opposite now.

i used to fight over dumb and meaningless ? for stupid reasons

so anyway....whats the dumbest reasons you got into a fight.

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Over a chick I wasnt smashing

This happens to every body
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Over a block that I dont own , oh
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th grade....clowning wit this dude in class...he pushed my papers off my desk....i pushed the papers off his...we both get up to pick the papers up and bump into each other....he pushes me, i push him back.....next thing i know we straight tusslin....damn near tore the whole classroom up

and at like 16-17 i had a dude sneak me in my own driveway over some stolen wife beaters (that i didnt take, my homie did)....whooped him out his shoes
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and this dude was scoring on each other.

I stopped and told him my done. Dude kept at it and followed me around. I told the dude to chill I'm done.

I said "say another word and ima slap you"

And said ? you and stole on that ? . He was kinda fat so he tried to wrestle me and fell so I ground and pound him with two hits and say "you done"

I wasn't tripping but he said I took that first hit like a champ.

I was cool with him so we just laughed it off.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was this bully in my neighborhood who use to ? around and take people ? . He didn't really start ? with me and my homeboy, but he did something one night that was unforgivable.

There was a shooting in the neighborhood and everybody came out to see the commotion, even the bully. Next thing you know, the girl that I had a huge crush on came dragging her sister by the arm and started cussing that ? . Apparently he beat her sister for going through his ? . Next thing you know, this ? stood up and knocked her on the ground.

I was so ? heated, I ran up on that ? and pulled out my nine, but I remember what my pops told me. "You win some, you lose some, but you live to fight another day."

Long story short, we fought, I hit that ? with a brick, he got knocked and put in jail, and I won the girl.

I already knew where you was going as soo. As you said "neighborhood bully" . Lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? now. That I think of it I fought for stupid ? all the time

I hit a kid for making fun of me because I was on timeout

From pre k to 3rd I was a over emotional ? ? I put the paws on anyone who I thought offended me I didn't understand joking on ppl I took that ? way too serious

But at the sametime I wasn't a bully I was like the anti bully

I smacked some spanish kid up for trying to bully this black girl who looked like a young Maxine, snuffed him then cameback with the backhand

I snuffed this ugly whale chick in 1st grade for trying to molest me

Smh teacher tried to make me say sorry I didn't do that ? young ghostdeni felt violated can't put ya hand on the excellence with out asking especially if u look like mighty joe young

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never fought w my sisters. (no brothers)

Never fought or argued w friends.

• GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

You kinda soft b
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You kinda soft b

Nah, I just never seen a reason to beef w people who were close to me. I kept a good circle of friends. We would pranks each other and ? around like that a lot. It was always about how much fun, or trouble, we could get into.

As for my sisters, never fought because I have too much love for em. I always looked out for them.

I never liked drama or beef, but I've been involve in it. I find that ? childish. Arguing and fighting was, and still is, wack as ? .
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6th grade in the lunch room. Dude put a apple on my tray and I put it back on his tray. He said "put that apple back on my tray and ima steal on you"

I threw the apple at him and it was on at that point.
  • kontakz.
    kontakz. Members Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Options

You kinda soft b

Nah, I just never seen a reason to beef w people who were close to me. I kept a good circle of friends. We would pranks each other and ? around like that a lot. It was always about how much fun, or trouble, we could get into.

As for my sisters, never fought because I have too much love for em. I always looked out for them.

I never liked drama or beef, but I've been involve in it. I find that ? childish. Arguing and fighting was, and still is, wack as ? .

white man

carrots
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody wrinkled up my brothers drawing when I was showing it off in school one day.. It was his first year as a artist at Disney World so my moms was like "If it get messed up ima beat ya ass" so I was showing it to these mexicans and I told em not to ? it up and dude started talkin in spanish and wrinkling it so I tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned around I punched him in his ? , aint even give him a chance to fight back I just snapped.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fought wit my sister over a chair at a funeral home, while my mama was attending a meeting. Hefa tried to hog up all the damn seat! I don't play that.

So the whole time we're trying to push each other to get more room. I'm gettin furious just thinkin about it! IT WAS MY DAMN SEAT!

Smh & lol. Childhood I tell ya.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried to fight my brother over orange soda hes 14 years older than smh idiot move
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paper football in middle school robert catalano wadnt much of a fight got suspended just as spring break came

13 days of

Goat

Another time this kid dave got mad i laughed because he got hit in the face with a basketball ee scrapped he copped pleas saying he couldnt breathe so I let up

5th grade we had art in our class and Quincy kicked me like one of those silly kicks where you stand side by side and you kick someone in the ass with your right leg...any how I fliped him and punched him in the eye
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't go to parties with metal detectors
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm the middle of 11, 8 of us are dudes. We used to fight about ? ? ' hell smh. Certain times ? would be in agreement and still find a way to fight smh.

Bruh ? would fight over whether a joker is wild or not durin' blackjack smh. Fightin' over finishin' cereal but and leavin' the the box in the cupboard. Fightin' over who gets the good pad (you kno' back in those days, the console came with a single pad and ? couldn't afford the actual licensed ones so you had to get the cheap ones smh)
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gave one of my friends the cold shoulder for like a month because i found out he didnt invite me to fade up on sack one time.
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options