The Challenge: Free Agents

Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out how the ? they gon get Zach out...

How crazy would a Zach vs CT elimination be, especially if it's physical
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is gonna get good soon u got CT, Leroy and Thor still in so u know them physical eliminations gonna be popping
    But then you still got Preston there who is gonna lose any elimination he's in.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Talk Leeroy one of my favorites and seems to get along well with everyone but he has don’t ? in the challenges. The one challegene he did well in was Rivals when he got lucky to be partnered with nerd from his season. They complimented each other well and went far but other than he seems to slide.

And although that was a dumb move by Jordan (especially after realizing it was a climbing contest) I give him credit for putting his money where his mouth is.

It seems like this season there seems to be a changing of the guard with a lot of new cats coming for his head. His days running the challenge might be coming to end.

And damn the female talent is weak as hell. They might as well give Laurel the check right now. The only real comp she has Cara Marie and Theresa (surprisingly Jessica has been respectable)
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was the season to have Emily vs Laurel

Emily would've had Laurel shook in that house
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan is an idiot wow he had a legit shot at winning the money
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    This was the season to have Emily vs Laurel

Emily would've had Laurel shook in that house

Throw in a triple threat with that beast ? chick and we got a battle
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Talk Leeroy one of my favorites and seems to get along well with everyone but he has don’t ? in the challenges. The one challegene he did well in was Rivals when he got lucky to be partnered with nerd from his season. They complimented each other well and went far but other than he seems to slide.

And although that was a dumb move by Jordan (especially after realizing it was a climbing contest) I give him credit for putting his money where his mouth is.

It seems like this season there seems to be a changing of the guard with a lot of new cats coming for his head. His days running the challenge might be coming to end.

And damn the female talent is weak as hell. They might as well give Laurel the check right now. The only real comp she has Cara Marie and Theresa (surprisingly Jessica has been respectable)
    Put his money where his mouth is? Seems like Johnny put Jordan's foot were his mouth is.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that the draw is rigged for certain people.. Like they probably tell the big, top vets what cards to choose so they don't go in, so that it keeps viewers tuned in.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I think that the draw is rigged for certain people.. Like they probably tell the big, top vets what cards to choose so they don't go in, so that it keeps viewers tuned in.
    Cara Marie's a vet though and she already drew the ? card twice and Aneesa drew it last week. Or did they get voted in?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cara drew it

Anessa was voted

But I mean for the vets who people actually like a lot
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_n5yhiiTsaK1s9eqyfo1_500.gif
    inny minny miney moe
  • Rule23
    Rule23 Members Posts: 3
    Options
    I never liked leroy since the Vegas season where he was hating on the white dude who was bagging all the ? , that seemed real weak to me , then he just come across like one of them passive aggressive type dudes , that go with the flow around white dudes , thats why they want him around , as a competitor he's overrated he not really , strong , fast or agile you can tell he never really played sports just a cat that go to the gym .

Swift is just a ? ass ? to the 3rd degree , type of corny ass dude that was raised in an all-white neighborhood , has a sense of entitlement , he's going to be the whiteboys new whipping boy similar to that Adam cat.

Brandon seems like a cool ? , but he's not cut out for the challenge just not athletic enough

Tyrie could beast in the challenge if he actually gave a damn

Marlon was probably the best overall competitor since Alton , had the best combination , of strength , endurance , agility and wasn't scared of them crakkkas

as for the women Letoya is the only one I could see myself kicking it to because she seem like the only chick that aint gone let the whiteboys run thru her , thats why they got rid of her ass early , she aint gone be a mainstay until she ? a white boy thats the rules
  • Rule23
    Rule23 Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Thing that ? me off is they build these white dudes up like they the ? , all these crakkkas would get dropped with no cameras around , these cats think cuz they go to the gym and take some creatine they the ? , lol please I isn they would put a real ? from the hood on this show that would break they jaw, have all them crakkkas shook, but they aint never gone do that , just the same type of agreeable black dudes thats gone kiss they ass.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Rule23 wrote: »
    Thing that ? me off is they build these white dudes up like they the ? , all these crakkkas would get dropped with no cameras around , these cats think cuz they go to the gym and take some creatine they the ? , lol please I isn they would put a real ? from the hood on this show that would break they jaw, have all them crakkkas shook, but they aint never gone do that , just the same type of agreeable black dudes thats gone kiss they ass.
    How many "real ? from the hood" do you think watch the Challenge/RW, Much less, actually apply to be on it? Most of their black fan base is middle/upper class type who hang around a bunch of white people.

And I miss Darrell. He checked Brad's Boston ? talking ass when he tried to step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JZVwlDxTkg

The Oakland came out of him.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darrel aint never got a invite back since
  • Rampage12
    Options
    I believe he said he didn't wanna do them anymore. Everything ain't race related.

• PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    He came back the next season for Fresh Meat 2.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cohutta so deep in that friendzone he hit pelvis.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Nany's such a ?
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rule23 wrote: »
    Marlon was probably the best overall competitor since Alton , had the best combination , of strength , endurance , agility and wasn't scared of them crakkkas

Marlon did his thing but he got the same kyrponite most black competitors have on the show...

HE CANT SWIM FOR ?
    lol
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nany is a thot and cohutta taking a huge L for being friend zoned while Johnny smashing smh
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    OL BOY GETTING A BEAT NANY

? WAS GETTING DICKED DOWN HOURS PRIOR/NIGHT BEFORE
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cohutta so deep in the friendzone he got no choice but to keep trying to convince her she wanna ? him. Can't tell if he's just in denial, oblivious or if he really got that coldgame. Crazy.

And I don't like the way they be making it so obvious who is gonna win, lose, pick the ? card etc. I'm pretty sure Leroy gonna win based off a couple things they've shown over the last couple EPs. I don't believe in that ? at all so we'll see if my observation holds any weight.
  • JLlama1980
    JLlama1980 Members Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd beat the brakes off Aneesa ? ass. She funny looking but sexy at the same time. idk.