If you always pay the bill on date's you's a trick ass *****

Options

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Is there anyway possible money can be used on women without it being called tricking?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Applebee's?! Lol

Yall some cheap, unoriginal and classless ? .

@bossexcellence please teach these fatherless, cheap, and woman hater men on how to treat a woman on a date.

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1) hit the function
    2) holla at ? at the function
    3) have ? follow to the after function kick back
    4) smoke up
    5) smash

Mission accomplished and all it cost was quarter tank of gas.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    Im done with you fatherless and single mother raised black men that always come at women wrong from the examples that your mother had formed.

You were used to seeing your mother used and abused by the many uncles you had in your life.

You learned how to treat a woman from how your mother was treated and if she was treated like an aint ? ? , then of course you'll treat any woman just like your aint ? momma.

stock-photo-fearful-boy-hiding-under-the-bed-126132929.jpg
  • S2J
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? is hustling backwards. Real ? , I don't want no chick who give up the ? because I spent a lil bread on a date.

This ol 'wait, im not ready for this' ass ngga. Yall dudes r weird. Why yall always instantly think of wifin these hoes? Very sucker for love-ish...
    Copper wrote: »
    Ex of mine had a dude take her out to see the broadway show, The Lion King. ? copped orchestra seats for the chick and aint even sniff the ? at the end of the night smh!. I laughed like u aint ? you shoulda gave him some ass for the price of them tix and she said that they werent even official yet to consider that lol.

Needless to say, she not even feeling dude and they no longer speak. He took a L. Thats why i always start light, build my way in until its official to start going all out on a chick. You cant expect a chick to appreciate much on a damn 2nd date lol. Im atleast test driving he ? before i would even entertain the idea of taking her to a broadway show.

word. nothing too expensive...took the last date to the waffle house and talked...cause I don't want to feel ? off at the bill if ? don't work out

I personally wouldnt start that low b/c now you pidgeon holed. No reputable woman is goin to waffle house on a first date lol
    if u dont mind deferrin decionss bein made from time to time.. then hey..

jus keep it consistent...
    be across the board wit it..
    u want ur girl to "man up" every now and then dont be ? when u the "? " lol

THIS. Thats what i been noticin across the board on the IC from pumpin gas to makin the first move to a bytch that make more money. Keep it consistent. Dont expect to have a masculine hold on a relationship with all these gender bending rules. And naw i dnt pay every time but i do pay bout 70% of the time. And she fronted my bday trip to Jamaica.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By the way by reading the title, I thought OP meant paying bills on time.

I was like "damn, paying bills on time is lame now?" lol
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    Applebee's?! Lol

Yall some cheap, unoriginal and classless ? .

@bossexcellence please teach these fatherless, cheap, and woman hater men on how to treat a woman on a date.

let then cook with them AppleBee type women
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50/50 is way to go.

Maybe once I decide to marry her, I'll go above that, but otherwise no way I'm paying for her.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just get separate tickets on preliminary dates.

I don't care bout whatever she feels her ? makes her entitled, too.

She gotta earn benefits like that, just like I expect to have to earn that from her.

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    man ill pay for a meal when taking a chick out.. ? dont bother me at all. However, like somebody else said if a chick only hit u up when she want you to TAKE her out, then u already what type of chick u dealing with

my only beef is if u go out wit a chick a couple times and the ? dont offer to pay, or get all in her feelings if u BRING up the topic of her paying. thats the type of ? i cant deal with. It aint even about the bread, its about he fact that you a grown ass woman that works just like i do and should respect someone elses cash just like you respect your own. just my 2 cents

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If i took a broad out n i aint get no head

I might be the nee zodiac killer
  • S2J
    Options
    If u over age 25 takin new bytches to chain restaurants thats not a sign of your HOHness, thats a reflection of you my ngga. 1)U fukin with basic bytches, and 2) Yall dudes r confused. How u tryin to maintain a 'bytches aint ? ' attitude AFTER takin the bytch out to a restaurant??! Why not just do hh or a bar??

Regardless of who pays, sitting down with a chick and eating a formal dinner is reserved for a diff caliber of woman. U mixin all types of signals.

And it has nothin to do with money, b/c if u gonna do a restaurant, u can take her to a nice unknown restaurant that costs about the same with better food. Yelp>>>

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    @700 wrote: »
    Y'all still go on dates

lol..you said this like you ever started going on dates.

I did when I was in high school

Now its either my house or her house or hotel

That's it, ? going to applebees
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you complainin about a soft $35 or $40 you lost

Oh i see. Water only. I guess i better not even look at the drink menu

Lol. Son taking these girls to Applebees. I ain't eem mad at him.

If a girl frowns at applebees on a first date...that's a red flag

Out here ordering two for twenties *scust*

That ? is GOAT
    Don't act like you wouldn't be down

If u aint got the bread to take me out, just get creative and bring me to an art gallery or museum during an afternoon. I aint sitting in no damn applebees with nobody cause it'll be just my luck that someone I know will walk in and see me in stank ass applebees. Embarrassing

But that means they at applebees too

You better stop turning yo nose up and get on this 2 for 20 ole bourgeois ass
    ? I need bread yo take you on a first date for....I dont know you

It's not even about the cost. I will not go on a date at Applebees with an adult male.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    Applebees is WOAT....I will never ever spend a red cent up in that ? establishment....

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever ask for the date pays...that don't mean my pockets is empty when i'm on it
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    I toppled over reading these posts lmao. Im the furthest things from bourgeois but I have too much respect for myself to allow an grown adult male to have me in a ? applebees talkin about "this is a date". I dont know what that ? is they serve in there and Im not eatin it.

And thats that.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    [="DopeGameCocaine;6913796"]If you complainin about a soft $35 or $40 you lost

Oh i see. Water only. I guess i better not even look at the drink menu

Lol. Son taking these girls to Applebees. I ain't eem mad at him.

If a girl frowns at applebees on a first date...that's a red flag

Out here ordering two for twenties *scust*
    That ? is GOAT
    Don't act like you wouldn't be down

If u aint got the bread to take me out, just get creative and bring me to an art gallery or museum during an afternoon. I aint sitting in no damn applebees with nobody cause it'll be just my luck that someone I know will walk in and see me in stank ass applebees. Embarrassing

This is funny considering that you won't live in the burbs, but will stay in an area where everyday is a real life "Call Of Duty" because you're comfortable, but then turn your nose up at Applebee's? Lol

You my girl, but you got to see the humor in that. Not mad at you though, but still funny.

LOL you have to appreciate how dignified that is.

And it's very difficult to explain to out-of-towners how chicago neighborhood geography works but I dont really live in what you would consider to be "the hood". I grew up in the hood but I dont live there currently. The last time I heard gunshots near my home was on New Years Eve. This is not really the hood. It just so happens that you can live anywhere in the city and literally be a couple block aways from what would appear to be another dimension. The Obamas live in Hyde Park which is by no means the hood. Three block aways away is 51st & Cottage Grove and its a ? jungle. Thats just how this city is structured.

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    OB you're my favorite female poster and ? , but you gotta get all the way the ? outta here with this ? . Lol. Not feeling Applebees? Cool. But this post leads me to believe that you actually have no issue with Applebees and just would refuse to go on a date there because you're be afraid of someone seeing you and them thinking whatever they're gonna think.

Do other people's opinions of you really mean that much? Or maybe I read the ? wrong..

I would not allow a man to take me on a date to Applebees if I was in a foreign city where nobody knew me. If he asked me out to Applebees, I can only assume that he doesn't know any better or he just doesn't really like me that much. It's not about cost, it's quality. Im not bourgeois at all and I've already stated that I wouldn't allow a man to drop an obscene amount of cash on a date if I wasn't really interested. But I'm also not letting anybody feed me ? , cause I can feed myself. I know women who go on dates when they have no intention to ever call again just because they are hungry or bored. That's not me. Applebees is ? . I'm convinced that a lot of it is microwaveable and I've almost gone as far to consider that the establishment preys on those that they feel have unrefined palettes, particularly poor people. I don't even know if its worth 2 for $20. All of these restaurants have similar price ranges as Applebees:

64FD4B33-AB8B-4842-A6BE-86001D24AD44_zps5fejo2zd.png

D330A843-71AA-4937-BD75-DC8D2873A10F_zpsfsl0mw0r.jpg

5AF98F92-BD5A-44FF-80EA-626E8FB265A0_zpsgaaisfgg.png

E947EEA3-4E89-43CF-82CB-65764EE90B14_zpsohgfnqfw.png

I'm a good girl, I have a great attitude, I'm not stank at all, and I deserve better than that. I dont deserve to be in Applebees for a date.
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh‌ let these ? know. its for basic ? huh? Haha
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    BAAAHHHAAAAAA noooooooooo!!!
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I'm dead it's 2014 it's 50/50 or nothing ? I got kids too feed. Wtf am I going to invest in these used an abused daddy baby daddy issue self esteem issue weight issue ass women for, so you can send your plate back 2 times complaining ass ? . Im good
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word I'm taking my girl to applebees tonight. $3 drafts, half price apps, and kereoke. Win