Settle a Grievance with an IC Member

Options
Kat
Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in AKA Donkey
Got a longstanding beef with an IC member? Somebody got a problem with you and you have no idea why? Is it just about ? time they got over it?

This is the thread for it.

First up, @Parallel‌.

Now, for those of you that do not know, PR and I have posted on the same boards for quite awhile now. Me and PR used to be pretty good e-friends. We'd chat through Messenger and he'd tell me his girl problems (back when he didn't hate white girls) and we generally had a friendly repoire.

At some point PR began loathing me...like he literally can't stand me. Not sure when this change of events came about, but the hatred was only intensified during the Chi/Marley debacle when I was caught trying to conspire against him. In my defense, he deserved to be conspired against at that point as he had already become a mega-? towards me.

Fast forward to today, PR the mod not only has me on ignore, but he takes the opportunity to try to recruit other posters to put me on ignore as frequently as he can without exposing the fact that the MFer still reads my posts.

So @Parallel, I ask you to use this thread to spill your heart out.

Tell the IC why I'm so deplorable, why I really get under your skin, why you began hating me in the first place...

Comments