The Weekend had a hidden surprise in his video. SMH

Options

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, he/she doesn't obviously look like a man. I wouldn't blame dudes for thinking he/she was a woman.

Same was said about sidney starr...until that high school pic was dropped.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    @mobb2deep still think its a woman btw.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    the real question is.... how many times them OVO ? done pulled an okey doke on yall....and you fell for it.

birds of a feather and all that... applies to dudes too.

What's Ya obsession with Drake ? ?
    2nd off, ? in here Acting like Weekend is the one casting ....ever heard of director.......

Directors usually give artists their pick of the ltter when it comes to video hoes in those one on one scene's. Ijs. Don't let salmon bait you. He in it for the stats.

nah let that ? let my opinion bother him, like he dont know about an ignore feature.

Stop being sensitive. Ya daddy is rolling in his grave.
    This is a discussion board. I Disagreed with Ya stance, and I let it be known.
    Ignore feature? Stop it Charmin.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • D0wn
    Options
    the real question is.... how many times them OVO ? done pulled an okey doke on yall....and you fell for it.

2nd off, ? in here Acting like Weekend is the one casting ....ever heard of director.......

Directors usually give artists their pick of the ltter when it comes to video hoes in those one on one scene's. Ijs. Don't let salmon bait you. He in it for the stats.

nah let that ? let my opinion bother him, like he dont know about an ignore feature.

dawg look.... the joe buddens fans dont complain about me, the jay-z fans dont complain about me, the gucci fans dont complain about me, the nas fans nor the lil wayne fans the list goes on.

but for some strange reason you ? take issue with what i have to say about drake and cudi.

go figure huh? two of the most emotionist rappers in the game got the biggest defenders...

ol "leave drake alone!" ass ?

I'm not a Drake fan. This thread has nothing to do with Drake.
    Drake took over Ya life, to the point , You call Ya wife Drake in the middle of sex.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    wait, dudes think my comment at the top is this page is ? ? explain yourself @JonnyRoccIT Why you flag me?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2014
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    Honestly, he/she doesn't obviously look like a man. I wouldn't blame dudes for thinking he/she was a woman.

thats a chick...
  • D0wn
    Options

dawg look.... the joe buddens fans dont complain about me, the jay-z fans dont complain about me, the gucci fans dont complain about me, the nas fans nor the lil wayne fans the list goes on.

but for some strange reason you ? take issue with what i have to say about drake and cudi.

go figure huh? two of the most emotionist rappers in the game got the biggest defenders...

ol "leave drake alone!" ass ?

I'm not a Drake fan. This thread has nothing to do with Drake.
    Drake took over Ya life, to the point , You call Ya wife Drake in the middle of sex.

"im not a drake fan i just feel compelled to defend him.... by calling you ? ."

irony.

never accused you of such.

but hey, stuck pig always squeel dont it.

thanks for volunteering that info...

I never called you, or even implied u were ? .
    I Did imply your obsession over dude
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    that was unnecessarily descriptive...
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait, dudes think my comment at the top is this page is ? ? explain yourself @JonnyRoccIT Why you flag me?

Well for one, You a ? ? .

Two, You damn near Justifying Homosexual activity .

Three,

You just a ? ? .
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad feelings got caught in this thread tho...
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited April 2014
    Options

thats a chick...

? nh.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weeknd the type of ? to have a song called the crying game...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His music is wack so I never seen the video
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats a chick...

oh no...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They couldn't fire her after they foubd out even if they wanted to.gladd will be all up in that ass nh
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    For anybody saying "trannys should have to ID themselves"....

That ? is akin to painting an even bigger target on themselves than the one they already. There probably is no statistic to measure a rate at which Trans people are mistreated (how do you begin to rate mistreatment is another issue), but I imagine it occurs somewhat more frequently and it would only be worse if they were to wear Identifiers.

Put it another way: theres a reason ? Germany made the Jews wear Golden Stars to signify their heritage, and it sure as ? wasn't to "protect" the poor German people. "Passing" in a perfect world, wouldn't have to be done if people weren't such crazy ? ......

Plus it goes against very idea of the predicament most Trans people find themselves in. Ask Sydney Starr and she firmly believes that she is a woman and has ALWAYS been a woman, just might not have always had the genitalia to support that claim.

On the real, human grasp of sexuality and gender is embedded in our "code" far deeper than any other social construct in our civilization. No matter how attractive a Trans Woman may be, the very fact that it is a TRANS woman is repulsive to most men (myself included)...........

And the only real reason is because men interpret Trans women as a threat to our sexual preference.

Which is silly. You can't even play: "FOH ? . THESE SICK ? AREN'T REAL WOMEN!!! THEY CAN'T GET PREGNANT!!!" as a counter arguments given that most men don't give three ? if a random woman they find attractive can get pregnant or not. Your sexual drive has decided you want to ? them and whether conception happens is usually a second thought, and one that we hope DOESNT happen in most cases.

Does that mean i'm condoning straight men sleeping with Trans women? Honesty If it floats your boat, go for it. I don't think it makes you ? (which there is nothing wrong with btw). And the fact that we as straight men interpret it as a "? act" says more about the negative side of our perceptions of LGBT than anything.

But its one of those things that ill happily stay ignorant about. I dont believe im missing out on some great experience by never pursuing Trans women. I'll pass and try to without the repulsion and irrational anger.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    His music is wack so I never seen the video

Nah those first three mixtapes are fire. His album was dumpster juice tho.

• Meta_Conscious
    Options
    so y'all still think that Sydney Star person is a dude? I thought that was debunked years ago.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuker is Shady Team I think