"If You Can Ask for Change, you Can Say 'Welcome to McDonalds, Can I Help You"-Michael Jordan

Options
S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in AKA Donkey
Sir Charles appeared on "Conan" last night and spilled all the dirt on his pals -- saying," There's nobody cheaper than Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan ... he's cheap."

"I always give homeless people money and [MJ will] always slap my hand and says, 'If they can ask you for spare change they can say 'Welcome to McDonalds, can I help you please?
'

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/04/charles-barkley-michael-jordan-cheapskate-homeless-scottie-pippen/#ixzz2xwgOxn6Q

@ 1:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtVaDMolW0c&feature=player_embedded

Dead @ Him slappin his hand & the shocked reaction from the audience LMAO That ngga MJ is ruthless.

jordan-finger-wag-o.gif

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can understand someone at my pay rate saying that.

Not so much someone who makes 19k an hour. Maybe more.

But Jordan is the GOAT so i will respect this action.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rich people antics.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find no offense with his statement

His money, he can do what he want with it

Chuck knew that ? when he went to hand that ? some paper
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? is old he said that on oprah about a decade ago

anyway everyone knows MJ is a greedy ? ....GOAT player of all time but an ? none the less
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A job at mcdonalds wont get you out of poverty...MJ must think Mcdees paying employees the same as they paid him for them endorsement commercials
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? . Michael Jordan is the truth take heed negros.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol...he aint gettin invited to mj's crib no more

after he said it he kinda took a deep breath like "? , maybe that was a bit much"
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    damn sound tough but that ? kinda real tho

Michael the GOAT
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't see anything wrong wit his HOF speech .....but to stay on topic Jordan can eat a ? him and his bobcats
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Ironically, if Michael Jordan was just an average broke daily ? on the block saying this nobody would care.

You people hatin' on that mans' success. not his words. smdh.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

the story i heard from my ? in NC when at a party:

Mike said 'If you aint got money or some double D's you gotta get tha ? outta here'

2bcjkj.jpg

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been saying ? Jordan since 1991. Nothin changed.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I agree with Mike.

It may take some time but they can get enough money to get what they need or they can go into an establishment and give a story to the boss about their situation (not a restaurant) but any other establishment and be hired as like a cleaner or somethin.

It aint even gotta be a clean establishment, it could be at a scrap yard, a recycling center or some ? like that or they can go to a homeless shelter, because those places do provide help and they help find jobs or atleast here they do. I got a ? ass cousin who goes to the homeless shelter every 6 months or so and they always help her out.

? just don't wanna make it in this world
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan is a ? and blacks dying over/buying his shoes.He won.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chuck knows what the real world looks like... It's hard to win when u got ? like these in the way..

"While Alabama's white political bosses mock both the civil rights movement and Deep South's continuing legacy of chattel slavery to the faces of their few remaining Black colleagues in Montgomery,3 everyday Alabamians are struggling to survive. Federal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families dollars are consistently diverted to projects that have nothing to do with fighting Alabama's staggering poverty rates, and the state has flirted with becoming the first to end TANF entirely.4,5

Alabama insists single adults making just $1,332 a year are too wealthy to qualify for Medicaid,6 blocking access to basic medical care for hundreds of thousands of residents. Gov. Bentley could easily expand Medicaid coverage with funding from President Obama's Affordable Care Act — creating 30,000 much-needed jobs, growing wages, and generating nearly $1 billion in new revenue — but he's refused.7,8 Alabama's already low abortion rate could be further reduced under the ACA's expanded access to contraception, but Attorney General Luther Strange is suing to keep that from happening."

That being said, mj can do what he wants with his money.. But he stay telling other people what to do with theirs