ayo ladies lets discuss small ? .

Options

Comments

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen-r wrote: »
    i love this thread its great lol
    i would love to put the white and black size thing to the test as i know i would not have any issue

stephen r gotta big ? well good for you now shut the ? up, ol attention ? ass ? .
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Kenya husbands who got big ? get cheated on the most. Their wives chase normal size and less long penises.

Also i wanted to adress the size of the ? topic.

Recently i ? a german woman who couldnt take my ? cause she deemeed it too big. And i know that my thang is long and normal sized. That led me to the conclusion that she had a little ? .

I think that we tend to forget about the aspect of the woman 's ? size...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cosign lemzods post I've heard of chicks that couldn't take anymore than 2 inches
  • eljay7i
    eljay7i Members Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    Options
    who's that broad you got posted up?
    Go figure wrote: »
    While every race has men with lil dingalings, I think we can all agree that this is largely a #WhitePeopleProblem. Far less Black men suffer from Minimus Dicksizus because, well, Black men>>>>>>

Should've @'d all the wiggamen for their personal experiences.

@six u wouldnt know if u never ? with a white dude before

can't speak for other men or other races but if you'd like me to enlighten u let me know ill leave somethin in your inbox.

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eljay7i wrote: »
    who's that broad you got posted up?
    Go figure wrote: »
    While every race has men with lil dingalings, I think we can all agree that this is largely a #WhitePeopleProblem. Far less Black men suffer from Minimus Dicksizus because, well, Black men>>>>>>

@six u wouldnt know if u never ? with a white dude before

can't speak for other men or other races but if you'd like me to enlighten u let me know ill leave somethin in your inbox.

dont know...ran across it on a tumblr

along with these
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen-r wrote: »
    i love this thread its great lol
    i would love to put the white and black size thing to the test as i know i would not have any issue

? what?
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 2nd guy I slept with. I'll never forget, his name was travis. He was fine with chocolate skin, nice build and pretty eyes. Smallest ? ever. I got on top and could feel nothing. He asked me to ? his ? and I thought, how?

I think it's sad because even as a woman if we're not happy with ourselves down there we have kegels and even surgery if it's that serious. But what can a man do? Not ? but be a small ? man and overcompensate with nice cars or something. Sucks for them.

rooofll girl i was about to ? a man name travis a loong time ago i felt soo bad cause his ? was small girl i told him to get up and i didnt want to do anything with him...he asked me why shooooot i told the ? the truth i said cause his ? was too small and it was...

that ? was short and it was skinny...ughhh i remember that night i touched it and he all started precumin n ? like a lil kid i was soo grossed out...smfh

and also i dont know if u notice but i notice ? wit small ? be the most cocky bigheaded trying to run game ass ? ever

Ugh small and skinny? The worst lmao. And you're right about overcompensating because that's how Travis was. Football player and always hollerin at females. ? looking like a Vienna sausage. Its like seeing a BMW but then finding out the motor is bad. So disappointing cuz he was so fine.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Sometimes its the guy that increases the woman'd disapointment.
    All the

' you gon cry when ill be in'

' are you sure that you can handle me?'

' i always got a ? tube cause you know ... by experience i got difficulties to get inside'

Gives the BIG D ALERT to the woman.

After that even if you were normaly gifted its a LAWSE!!

Just be humble and simple.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of obviously hurt sistas in here who got dogged out by an aint ? ? they choose to be with. (We all know what y'all say after a bad break up.) Y'all stories are waaay over the top lol.

White dudes in here catching feelings as usual when this topic is brought up.

For hundreds of years women from all over crowned us brothas king. Nothing has changed today. Why would women "make up" this "myth" about us all these years? Cause I know damn well us men aint started this "myth". This "myth" is still alive and well, how could this be? Are women playing a cruel joke on other races of men.....?

Sistas got dat ass
    Brothas got dat meat for dat ass

asian women aint working wit nothing
    asian dudes......... .... ...

white girls working wit a lil something
    white dudes..... ... ..

Makes sense.

#PositiveR.N.S
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of obviously hurt sistas in here who got dogged out by an aint ? ? they choose to be with. (We all know what y'all say after a bad break up.) Y'all stories are waaay over the top lol.

For hundreds of years women from all over crowned us brothas king. Nothing has changed today. Why would women "make up" this "myth" about us all these years? Cause I know damn well us men aint started this "myth". This "myth" is still alive and well, how could this be? Are women playing a cruel joke on other races of men.....?

Sistas got dat ass
    SOME Brothas got dat meat for dat ass

white dudes..... ... ..

Makes sense.

#PositiveR.N.S

Fixed for accuracy.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Sistas got dat ass
    SOME Brothas got dat meat for dat ass

white dudes..... ... ..

Makes sense.

#PositiveR.N.S

Fixed for accuracy.
    Well most sistas are packing more ? meat back there than the average female of another race. Some aren't. You have to also take in account the mixed blacks out here. But um yeah, like I said, YOU WOMENZ STARTED THIS "MYTH" about us 100's of years ago. So how do you explain this? It's like big foot or something except the fact that millions of us are in plane sight. I know you and a few others are just doing this because y'all got a problem with male egos in general(which is understandable). The thing is, this is just some common ? amongst us brothas just like ass is common for sistas. So it really has nothing to do with us being on a high horse or nothing like that. Because it's been this way, It's plane ol genetics(? ).

Y'all women are the ones who got some brothas feeling all extra cocky(pause) and other races feeling insecure. I'm still curious to why you women keep this "myth" alive till this very day. Why hasn't this "myth" been placed on any other race of man, what makes us so special? Only other men you women have put this on is hispanics. This is hilarious because most of them aint nothing but bilingual brothas that can swim with lots of straightening product in their hair. Last but not least, there's a good reason why most of us brothas laugh at that statistic of the "average" size.

Just came in here to even out all the OBVIOUS feelings and misinformation being thrown around. Carry on ladies....

#FactualPosting
    #PositiveR.N.S
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ this thread... Black wimmens don't appreciate ? .
    Then they wonda y we skate.
    "I know this one white guy, a white guy"...
    ? i know a few white girl with ? ... They're black wimmenz out here with flatties...
    So I don't know where the rumors came from, that black women got fatter ? ..............
    I just dont know martens, i just don't know.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? GOT DAT MEAT FOR YA!!!!!
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why is this thread 6 pages??? it's not a myth

there was a map of which nations men have the biggest ? a few years ago and the african/black nations dominated that ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couple overweight chicks in here with 2-3 inches of stomach talking down.

I see yall LOL.

name names my ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 2nd guy I slept with. I'll never forget, his name was travis. He was fine with chocolate skin, nice build and pretty eyes. Smallest ? ever. I got on top and could feel nothing. He asked me to ? his ? and I thought, how?

I think it's sad because even as a woman if we're not happy with ourselves down there we have kegels and even surgery if it's that serious. But what can a man do? Not ? but be a small ? man and overcompensate with nice cars or something. Sucks for them.

**Thanks ? his thing thing is big**
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Sistas got dat ass
    Brothas got dat meat for dat ass

white dudes..... ... ..

Makes sense.

#PositiveR.N.S

It's not a myth, it's supported by evidence
    condom sizes even vary by geographic region

but it's only a higher average
    there are still asian dudes above the average and black dudes below it
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am a grown ass man and not afraid to say I have a small ? only 7inches and I'm not ashamed of it
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    I am a grown ass man and not afraid to say I have a small ? only 7inches and I'm not ashamed of it

thats courageous bruh respect
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7 inches is not small..
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    7 inches is not small..

It's not huge either lol
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I make women ? with my small ? . . It must be the stroke game
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7 inches of thickness is perfect for me.....shiit i have a little ? so ion like that 9 10 inch ? ...? aint bouta outstretch my ? ...sorry!

#trapaniggapuss
    #theydontwannapullout
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Six idk how many peenuses you've encountered but I regret to inform you that there are plenty of black men packing big ass clitorises down below. It's the ones you least expect, lol

I can say that lanky, skinny black men are usually holding that lumber.

I thank ? for what he's given me