PAUSE!!!!!!

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
On the real, human grasp of sexuality and gender is embedded in our "code" far deeper than any other social construct in our civilization. No matter how attractive a Trans Woman may be, the very fact that it is a TRANS woman is repulsive to most men (myself included)...........

And the only real reason is because men interpret Trans women as a threat to our sexual preference.

Which is silly.

Does that mean i'm condoning straight men sleeping with Trans women? Honesty If it floats your boat, go for it. I don't think it makes you ? (which there is nothing wrong with btw). And the fact that we as straight men interpret it as a "? act" says more about the negative side of our perceptions of LGBT than anything.

But its one of those things that ill happily stay ignorant about. I dont believe im missing out on some great experience by never pursuing Trans women. I'll pass and try to without the repulsion and irrational anger.
6z7z3t.gif
14ctb45.jpg

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need a new word for people who are into transgenders cause ? doesn't make sense
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rewind
    And
    Delete

Then kys
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited April 2014
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    wait what? in the butt
    zn6800.jpg

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC is drowning in Homosexuality. nothing new. I'm seriously contemplating droppin' outta here becuz of that ? too.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    IC is drowning in Homosexuality. nothing new. I'm seriously contemplating droppin' outta here becuz of that ? too.

tumblr_m78n2e4wtc1rb5dcbo1_500.gif

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so are we gonna pretend he didn't write...
    the very fact that it is a TRANS woman is repulsive to most men (myself included)

just for the sake of the lols?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    the very fact that it is a TRANS woman is repulsive to most men (myself included)

5770575_orig.gif

Exactly, what they're going to do lmao. On a serious note he's actually correct in saying that sexuality isnt simple. People are simple though which is how you get this kind of reaction.

The IC isnt the place to go being all intellectual about trannys bruh. You know these ? couldnt think their way down a one-way street with GPS and a fully charged cell battery. But this ? wanna have a serious discussion on human sexuality and whether the attraction to trannys technically makes one ? or whether ? , straight or bi-sexual is the extent of human sexuality?

Doctors aint even figured this ? out all the way yet. But you wanna express your opinions on a complicated issue to ? that date ? with red and blue hair and crackers who live near swamps and take more pictures with animals than people?

Ol having too much faith in humanity ass ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

crackers who live near swamps and take more pictures with animals than people?

hilarious phrasing
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

So we gone act like he didn't say he doesn't think a man wanting to ? another man who poses as a female is ? ?

just for the sake of a cosign and a cape....... ....

Tell us your story.......... Also I guess you don't think mr cee is a ? ? WHAT THE ? HAS HAPPENED TO THE I.C GAWD DAYUMN! I was waiting for him to pop up in that young thug thread lol.

@Darxwell

My ? , don't know what the ? that post was all about. But ? aint that deep, cuzzo literally said a man wanting to smash another man posing as a broad wasn't ? . Knives been suspect for a minute now but this ? just blew him right out the closet. I aint never seen him go as hard(pause) for anything on here except ? ? . My ? dropped two paragraphs trying to sound smart defending this fuckery. ? defending that ? who sneaked in the weeknds video and had cats thinking it was a girl. Then he went on and defended sydny star lololololol!!!!!!
    closet-doors-13.jpg
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whether he's ? or not is debatable. But what he said is right. Human sexuality is more complicated than "either you're ? or straight." As I said, his mistake was saying this ? on this kind of site like people were just gonna be like, "wow, very inquisitive bro, tell me more about this complicated scientific issue of our time."
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Whether he's ? or not is debatable. But what he said is right. Human sexuality is more complicated than "either you're ? or straight." As I said, his mistake was saying this ? on this kind of site like people were just gonna be like, "wow, very inquisitive bro, tell me more about this complicated scientific issue of our time."
    So mr cee is in the clear?
    Beta wrote: »
    picture of Knives Amilli:

040411-music-dj-mister-cee-2.jpg
    This explains everything!
  • mixtapedude
    mixtapedude Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Options
    ? i aint read ? you typed