BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa, guy, calm down
    Just saying, you ic ? love some old ? that ain't been good in 20 years
    That's not a joke, its the truth
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pap issue is the same as so many of the other young rappers. they are aiming at the wrong people. he shouldnt be aiming for jay. he should be aiming for kendrick, drake, ross, wayne, and kanye. these dudes focus to much on trying to get their named mentioned with the jay and nas. lebron cant worry about jordan even if he do still shoot around in the gym. he gotta worry about kevin durant
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa, guy, calm down

I still listen to "old ? " even released more than 20 years ago blunted up and it sound fresher than a muhfucka .. .

So .. .
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Pap, but ? please. You made a song called Bucket Naked. Lol Bernie Mack had to had turned over in his grave based off of that ? . Pap you not even in the same league as Hov.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lol bruh keep saying "jammin"
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    you gotta remember Papoose was the one who ? on Kendrick the most and was the response that got most feelings.

In 2014 I think he can get at Jay.

You can't keep Kendrick name out ya mouth white boy

Yet you still quoted my post with feels like a scorned ? yellow ? .

White boy stop saying ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No problem at all with what he said.

I disagree ... But how the ? I'm suppose to tell a ? that's in the ? to think another man is better than you?

Ain't nothin wrong with his mentality ... I wish glad would have asked the reasoning behind his claims tho ..
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say what you wanr about pap but...

I mean, is he wrong?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint never jammed papoose, whats some jammin tracks he did?

Some of the ? I used to bump and still do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJmX3hYaf7k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKl-hLYvd8I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcilFVyon4U

Like you said, Pap's flow is hard. Jay be on that flashy ? .
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Papoose also be on that street knowledge ? , with the Law Library series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcU1BqHEC90

He also does tributes to our fallen soldiers when these other ? are scared to do so, because it might mess up their sponsors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--gTJFwE4I

Ignore these clowns who only focus on the negatives. They just remember Pap for some of his corny punchlines. They don't (want to) see the art and knowledge he kicks.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Saigon dope
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K.B. is better then Poose
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    in some ways, i don't disagree with Papoose....

Jay-Z isn't on his level....

imagine hip hop is a pile of trash in a dumpster. Jigga's among the food at the top that's been around for a while, but guess what? that's the food the hobo's and dumpster-divers pick out and fill themselves up with. Hobos love top of the dumpster food.

Pap is that rotten ? at the bottom of the dumpster that even the hungriest hobo wouldn't dare go near. The stuff that, when the dumpster is emptied on garbage day, still remains at the bottom while a new pile of trash accumulates. Like, yeah, you've been around for a while, but nobody will go near you, and you just ? a little further along the bottom when the truck puts the bin back down.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    in some ways, i don't disagree with Papoose....

Jay-Z isn't on his level....

imagine hip hop is a pile of trash in a dumpster. Jigga's among the food at the top that's been around for a while, but guess what? that's the food the hobo's and dumpster-divers pick out and fill themselves up with. Hobos love top of the dumpster food.

Pap is that rotten ? at the bottom of the dumpster that even the hungriest hobo wouldn't dare go near. The stuff that, when the dumpster is emptied on garbage day, still remains at the bottom while a new pile of trash accumulates. Like, yeah, you've been around for a while, but nobody will go near you, and you just ? a little further along the bottom when the truck puts the bin back down.
    colorful comparison

• Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa, guy, calm down

Well technically thats just an opinion, but carry on....

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Pap, but ? please. You made a song called Bucket Naked. Lol Bernie Mack had to had turned over in his grave based off of that ? . Pap you not even in the same league as Hov.

I was so disgusted with myself for listening to the whole track
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pap issue is the same as so many of the other young rappers. they are aiming at the wrong people. he shouldnt be aiming for jay. he should be aiming for kendrick, drake, ross, wayne, and kanye. these dudes focus to much on trying to get their named mentioned with the jay and nas. lebron cant worry about jordan even if he do still shoot around in the gym. he gotta worry about kevin durant

this is why NY stay losing them ? been hating on each other since the beginning of time. you don't hear young ? from the south ever say ? like this about Face. ? from Cali. don't pop ? about Snoop, but put any random NY rapper in front of a mic or camera and in less than 5 minutes " Jay aint ? wit my movement son"
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has papoose even got 1 classic MIXTAPE?