Sexual question: fellas have you ever had your

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait this nasty ngga co-signed me...Im just pointin out that nggas' wifey in here like its open season. Very weird.

I do not co-sign any of moneyluver's butt fuckery nh
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Normal freaks are down for anything is absolutely correct. Humans are "nasty" creatures period.

If u suckin ? straight outta tha ? that's "nasty". Blood, ? , ? , maybe ? hair, & other extracts come from there literally on a daily basis.

If a dude kissin u right after that he's dealing with the same thing PLUS whatever's in your mouth which is ? knows what.

If a dude kissin u right after you sucked his ? he's dealing with whatever's in your mouth, his ? , his ? , maybe some ? hair, & possibly some ? dirt.

When u have sex (raw or rubbered) you're dealing with all of that plus whatever Fluids yall concoct together. And if u do it raw that's even more fluids.

Lets not act like children, it is what it is. We're nasty little ? whether we're abstinate or we're straight up nymphomaniacs.

You don't have to be a germaphobe to live a safe, "clean", & healthy life. U can eat all of the ass, ? , & ? you like and will generally remain unharmed. So if 1 out of every 3/4 people have herpes then its clearly pretty hard to avoid ? altogether.

So continue to drink that ? juice, it tastes good and it quenches your thirst. I kno u like the taste, I kno they like the taste. If u swallow ? then I kno u eatin ass. A straight up filthy ass is one thing but somethin with some light sweat on the hole or some mild perspiration you gone eat that and enjoy it
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not licking no mans ass wtf kind of hairy ? ? is that . And my dude better not ever want me to lick his ? ass. I don't need him exploring any ? ? in the ? tendencies

That's a gateway to future ? sex next thing u know it he be Jackson off to boy ? ....theres levels and standards to this ? and a mans ? hole is off limits unless he a ? thug
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Straight" dudes getting they ass licked...What part of the game is that?
    gun7.gif
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Any real ? will get his rim shined and won't make no fronts about it as long as he kno you ain't tryna joke on him.

Any real ? will ? with a Sexual Massuse and wont make no fronts about it as long as he kno where the conversation is going.

I've met way too many literal stone cold killers in my lifetime to know its for DL ? only. A nerd on The IC ain't gonna tell me she don't and that he'll never let it happen
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Its still not considered "lady like" amongst certain demographics to talk about suckin ? , let alone liking it. So wat makes any of u ? so certain ol gurl ain't eatin tha ? just becuz she don't admit it?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    Any real ? will get his rim shined and won't make no fronts about it as long as he kno you ain't tryna joke on him.

Any real ? will ? with a Sexual Massuse and wont make no fronts about it as long as he kno where the conversation is going.

I've met way too many literal stone cold killers in my lifetime to know its for DL ? only. A nerd on The IC ain't gonna tell me she don't and that he'll never let it happen

...You wanna be a ? Soooooooooo bad brah .
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...You wanna be a ? Soooooooooo bad brah .

He has ascended the level of faggotry.His ? level is on 900trillion.He is a fagmaster.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not licking no mans ass wtf kind of hairy ? ? is that . And my dude better not ever want me to lick his ? ass. I don't need him exploring any ? ? in the ? tendencies

That's a gateway to future ? sex next thing u know it he be Jackson off to boy ? ....theres levels and standards to this ? and a mans ? hole is off limits unless he a ? thug

ok. So... by that logic:

wouldn't getting head be a gateway for a man getting his ? sucked by another man?
    wouldn't kissing a woman be a gateway to kissing a man?
    wouldn't sucking a woman's ? be a gateway to doing the same to another man's chest?

by your logic, a man doing anything sexual with a woman that didn't involve ? in ? is a gateway to doing the same thing sexually with another man.

?

outta

here...

• Aquafina..floe
    Options
    ? man I told you all this place was full of ? I call it every ? time man
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been saying this ?
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

ok. So... by that logic:

wouldn't getting head be a gateway for a man getting his ? sucked by another man?
    wouldn't kissing a woman be a gateway to kissing a man?
    wouldn't sucking a woman's ? be a gateway to doing the same to another man's chest?

by your logic, a man doing anything sexual with a woman that didn't involve ? in ? is a gateway to doing the same thing sexually with another man.

?

outta

here...

They're still children bruh, they've yet to reach post-puberty and sexual maturity. U can't argue with these kids mane lol.

Shawty's suckin the bottom of nut sacks but really doesn't get that she's still gettin ? on her tongue and swallowing some of them feces
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    I don't believe they ain't never done it anyway.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    There is a huge difference between sucking ? and lickin the ass ? ? ole ? ass I wish a ? would
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So what you're saying is that you're really a homosexual woman (aka "lesbian") 'cause, after all, having a man eat your ? is a gateway to a woman eating your ? ... Right???

Aqua finna be one of them burly ass, shaved head, wife beater and cargo shorts wearin' hairy lesbians you see at Walmart all the time.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    I'm bi I have ? ? I can admit that..I even ? a ? with a strap who was straight so to seem but obviously he wasn't

Period point black the mans ass don't need to be licked by his ? like foreal y wud u ask yo ? to lick yo ass. U better be lickin her ass the ? !
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    I'm bi I have ? ? I can admit that..I even ? a ? with a strap who was straight so to seem but obviously he wasn't

Period point black the mans ass don't need to be licked by his ? like foreal y wud u ask yo ? to lick yo ass. U better be lickin her ass the ? !

You've ? a ? . Congrats.

My dude I wud ? you but your ? is probably bigger than my strap
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Aqua mad doe
    Come on now me mad? Lol
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yeah. I want it in my life, I need it in my life.

Everybody knows people say one thing in public but then do the opposite behind closed doors.

Females who are open to admit Anything get my respect more than the ones who don't. I can't stand a little ass gurl

↑^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ?
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

I love a good rim but I ain't say anything about a strap-on. Stop datt
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

You've ? a ? . Congrats.

My dude I wud ? you but your ? is probably bigger than my strap

Would still be too small for your bucket ? :(

If I had a ? I wouldn't ? you anyway, things tend to die in there...

IF? MY GUY that ? you been tucking in between yo legs these past 20 years does not count as ?

Olé boy ? havin as ?