WHICH SEXY ROOKIE YOU FEELING THE MOST SO FAR IN 2014??..

Options

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I barely see them post but what do expect when old ? askn them for 249543 pics

Besides TopOfTheWorld, I never heard of the other two, Not only that it's still too early, bet you sometime by August they'll be another female poster that we'll all go ape sh-t over.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    @thatboydizz‌ needs to leave me of out of his lame ass threads before I delete them all

And you know if I do he'll be in the corner rocking back n forth ...wearing lil girl earrings ...crying himself to sleep ... Repeating "Plat by any means " over and over again

Loser
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    So @Teracious can't get a run?

maaaan hell no she aint even in the discussion neither is that fat slob haf wifed look like they just came from mssouthern family reunion foh

? YOU TOO......

@trusouthernbelle14‌

Are you trying to say that you don't think @MsSouthern‌ is attractive?

Do you feel insulted that anyone would insinuate that you could be related to her?

And you too ....always messy

I already owe you 3 deleted threads cause you are too chicken to post your pic but wanna talk about others

I didn't forget
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    TOTW is a cool chick, I learned shes pretty smart and funny from having a convo with her. She looks alot younger than she is too. She needs to tell cain to ? for me though.

I've simped jazzy a lil while ago she knows about rap and sports which puts her above other females on this site but not my boo above though

Ha......

do somethin bruh

246016_463468200404632_463468103737_zpsa6928b3b.jpg
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like nu-life because she let's me help her with her hair and she's receptive to learning & #TeamBeautifulNaturalHair.

I like topoftheworld because her eyes glow like crystal orbs o_o so I'm sure she's not from this planet, thus we may learn intergalactic intel from her presence.

Only ever saw the other girl interact with @omega_fishoil so she may be disturbed.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? suffer from chronic ? dependency syndrome.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    @thatboydizz‌ needs to leave me of out of his lame ass threads before I delete them all

And you know if I do he'll be in the corner rocking back n forth ...wearing lil girl earrings ...crying himself to sleep ... Repeating "Plat by any means " over and over again

Loser

Stop catching feelings, this is Donkey...

I'm having a ? day

Taking it out on the IC is semi therapy for me today
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like nu-life because she let's me help her with her hair and she's receptive to learning & #TeamBeautifulNaturalHair.

I like topoftheworld because her eyes glow like crystal orbs o_o so I'm sure she's not from this planet, thus we may learn intergalactic intel from her presence.

Only ever saw the other girl interact with @omega_fishoil so she may be disturbed.

Lol this ? always watching me
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Loser

Stop catching feelings, this is Donkey...

I'm having a ? day

Taking it out on the IC is semi therapy for me today
    She pregnant again
  • topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*sings to the fellas*
    Now everybody knows that I'm from outer space (outer space)
    But Honey, I just want to turn out this space with you (you, you, you, you)
    So let me drive you to my galaxy where I could play, yeah (that milky way)
    And sugar I'll take my time
    And show you the backseat view, view, if it's cool, cool

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember Nulife was talkin about some wild ? one time, think it was about checkin dude's prostates. I ain't want any parts of that...
    How quick some dudes are to forget

She was talking about milking ?

I knew she had said some other crazy ? , I just couldn't put my finger on it at the time.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @trusouthernbelle14 annoying as ? ? already

haf how manage to sleep in the same bed with this sloth every night?

Sloth huh? you shouldnt use words bigger than ur ? size..it could give u a complex...
    And its nice to know ur so original with ur comments/cracks that u picked up off other threads from everyone else's opinions of how "big" yall actually think I am......Its actually kind of amusing. I mean really, yall have seen my face....the rest of my body size is not ur problem and trust me , Im "big" in all the right places that keeps Haf happy.....so get out of ur feelings of how my body size and me being hafs wife bothers you and move along with ur thread.....

stop explaining yourself aint nobody reading all that ?
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sloth huh? you shouldnt use words bigger than ur ? size..it could give u a complex...
    And its nice to know ur so original with ur comments/cracks that u picked up off other threads from everyone else's opinions of how "big" yall actually think I am......Its actually kind of amusing. I mean really, yall have seen my face....the rest of my body size is not ur problem and trust me , Im "big" in all the right places that keeps Haf happy.....so get out of ur feelings of how my body size and me being hafs wife bothers you and move along with ur thread.....

stop explaining yourself
    Haf really should have covered this on day 1 tbh
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

stop explaining yourself
    Haf really should have covered this on day 1 tbh

He doesn't care about her bruh
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Wtf is up wit tows eyebrows

the rock

I was wondering if you was doing that on purpose or just look like that
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    So @Teracious can't get a run?

maaaan hell no she aint even in the discussion neither is that fat slob haf wifed look like they just came from mssouthern family reunion foh

? YOU TOO......

@trusouthernbelle14‌

Are you trying to say that you don't think @MsSouthern‌ is attractive?

Do you feel insulted that anyone would insinuate that you could be related to her?

Like she said, stop being messy. But to answer your question, i dont have a clue what MsSouthern even looks like. Ive never seen her pic. And I havent found any of the women on the IC unattractive...Im not the shallow type, and even if I did...Its not my place to showcase their flaws on the IC just to catch a laugh even tho some have tried to do it to me...Thats not my game. People wanna refer to me as big, fat, nasty, and whatever other terms is fine with me....I know what I am, and I know that Haf loves it. So ? everyone elses opinion...I just laugh it off.

K1ifI.gif

Do your thing babygirl......do your thing.

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Aah, the words to feelings correlation is strong with this one.

Im starting to think the both of em think they safe
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kai is sooo mean to fat people but me