Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    shieky wrote: »
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    Yahoo comment section never fails to entertain.The number of ofay's i have in my circle is O and it's go stay that way.

No doubt. Speaking of Yahoo comments though.. one caught my eye and I wanted to see what the opinions of our people were.
    This post won't be politically correct. Bottom line is if the majority of the player's are black, the NBA will continue to decline. Attendance will decline, unless corporations buy blocks of tickets. TV revenue will decline, as fewer people watch the games. Most people I talk with, admittedly white, simply don't watch the NBA. The draft is a wonderful deal for quality white players...why is this so? The teams even go to Europe to hire white players...why? It isn't all about ability. Remember when boxing was really a huge sport...not so today. I can watch "street ball" in the local hoods. Draw your your conclusions. Like I said not politically correct, but true.

NBA been thriving off of blacks for years
    Sterling bought the clippers at 20 million now their worth 680 million

What white baller was responsible for that?
    Ain't no truth in that honkies rant

None what so ever.And that wack ass yahoo comment from who knows who is moot anyway because the NFL is the most popular sport in this country...70% of the players look like me.

Well to be fair, the NFL puts considerable effort in boosting the QB position beyond everything else. That is a position that has been traditionally white. And you know those white people love their Peyton Mannings and Tom Bradys so they'll watch those guys play even if their 50 teammates are all Black. We'll see if they continue to watch now that the QB position is being taken over too.
    I have heard of whites hating that there are black hockey players and black Racecar Drivers in NASCAR now.

However, there is the "Michael Jordan" effect. So i dont think whites care no matter how racist they are. because they can easily put blacks in the group of "just a ? there for my entertainment."

A white man will lick Michael Jordan's boots and ask him to autograph his wife's ? (after he ? her if he wants)...but then never hire a black guy at the business they own.

So long as a white can feel superior to you they dont care i dont think.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt see every damn page so if it was posted.. here it is again

0427-v-stiviano-2.jpg
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeff Van Gundy was talkin some real ?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    As he always does loking forward to first take
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I have heard of whites hating that there are black hockey players and black Racecar Drivers in NASCAR now.

However, there is the "Michael Jordan" effect. So i dont think whites care no matter how racist they are. because they can easily put blacks in the group of "just a ? there for my entertainment."

A white man will lick Michael Jordan's boots and ask him to autograph his wife's ? (after he ? her if he wants)...but then never hire a black guy at the business they own.

Yeah, I remember watching this documentary on the ? a long time ago. And they were interviewing this Grand Dragon. And his comments were basically "I don't hate all Blacks. I just hate most Blacks because they are inferior and lazy. But there are some good Blacks like Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson."

That ? trips me out to this day.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Is it me or Barkley was trying to downplay Kenny's comment, that the players have a platform to speak on social issues.

Van Gundy is the only person associated with the league to talk like he has some ? today....and that's a shame
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    gotta love sports..
    keeps the dumb muthafuckas distracted..

is there any day in the calendar yr a sport isnt bein played!!? lol

i seriously doubt it..
    but hey.. lets hate these "spineless" players. hahaha

nah..
    yall the real cowards..
    but carry on..

please..
    Thank ? you noticed that there is always some kind of sport being played year round. Then somehow connected it to OUR supposedly cowardice...

I imagine your next post will be dropping the bombshell that 99 percent of TV's are Square and Rectangle and thats a conspiracy to keep people thinking, "inside a box." BUt us cowards just refuse to see it..

u take better pictures then thag response my ? ..
    we go jus act like i aint tead this..

now try again..
    No you did read it. You're a ? . Im better than you in every way.

What does photography have to do with anything? Nothing. You said something stupid and I ? on you for it. Just like I will the next time you post.

Now DONT try again. You'll fail like you always do.

do better..
    LOL @ that Shaniqua ass post.

Next time rise to the intellectual level of the person you're addressing or dont say ? at all.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    Them watered down Moolianees chose to play Ball rather than Chess..... metaphorically speaking choosing the the ball over the Sword....

And I keep hearing that African-American ? being used by Koons & Krakkkaz in the media....I'm not no ? African-American & never wanted to be one....What about Blacks from all over World that play in the league????.....Racists don't differentiate like y'all Koons tho....Sterling specifically referred to Blacks, Hispanics, & Minorities as a whole, not just no ? African-Americans.....

But the Koons in the media & elsewhere in this Kuntry are willing participants in that divide & conquer propaganda....

That's because the American ? is an astonishment, the world is bewildered by the actions of the American ? that they are in such disbelief that they conduct studies on this disheartening race
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    WHY THE ? THIS THREAD SO DAMN LONG? white people being white people, nothing to see here lol. somebody give me a recap.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Is it me or Barkley was trying to downplay Kenny's comment, that the players have a platform to speak on social issues.

Yea he was trying to cut him off
  • Copper
    Options

0427-v-stiviano-2.jpg

Strumpet should be ashamed of herself
    Only reason she exposing him now is bc her money ran out...if she was still shopping on rodeo drive she could careless who he called ?

Some NFL, NBA, MLB or rapper will wife this soulless dead behind the eyes piece of ?
  • playmaker88
    Options

Yeah, I remember watching this documentary on the ? a long time ago. And they were interviewing this Grand Dragon. And his comments were basically "I don't hate all Blacks. I just hate most Blacks because they are inferior and lazy. But there are some good Blacks like Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson."

That ? trips me out to this day.
    Do the right thing scene was goat
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then KKKlipper

0427-v-stiviano-2.jpg

Only reason she exposing him now is bc her money ran out...if she was still shopping on rodeo drive she could careless who he called ?

Some NFL, NBA, MLB or rapper will wife this soulless dead behind the eyes piece of ?

that's if she don't get Offed 1st
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotta love sports..

i seriously doubt it..

nah..
    yall the real cowards..
    but carry on..

please..
    Thank ? you noticed that there is always some kind of sport being played year round. Then somehow connected it to OUR supposedly cowardice...

I imagine your next post will be dropping the bombshell that 99 percent of TV's are Square and Rectangle and thats a conspiracy to keep people thinking, "inside a box." BUt us cowards just refuse to see it..

now try again..

What does photography have to do with anything? Nothing. You said something stupid and I ? on you for it. Just like I will the next time you post.

do better..

Next time rise to the intellectual level of the person you're addressing or dont say ? at all.

lol@ equatin titangraphs laced wit estrogen intelligence..
    i dont even argue wit the ? that pay me..

and last i checked worde hold no monetary value.. so what i look like..

i came.. i said what i had to say.. made my point that yo enotional ass obviously got now deal wit it..

• DarcSkies
    Options

0427-v-stiviano-2.jpg

You're absolutely right.

Dont change the fact that he said the ? though LOL
  • CapitalB
    Options
    now do better..
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHY THE ? THIS THREAD SO DAMN LONG? white people being white people, nothing to see here lol. somebody give me a recap.
    You're right...but these conversations needed to be had.Minus the trolls.
  • Copper
    Options

0427-v-stiviano-2.jpg

You're absolutely right.

Ain't nobody defending him bruh
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard the rest of the tape and clearly she set sterling up...and he knew he was being recorded btw .With the players knowing all this they did nadda.Sterling did all but say i birthed you ? .

• DarcSkies
    Options
    gotta love sports..

i seriously doubt it..

nah..
    yall the real cowards..
    but carry on..

please..

now try again..

do better..

i came.. i said what i had to say.. made my point that yo enotional ass obviously got now deal wit it..

Men talking about sports and you deviate from a conversation about sports to talk about your emotions and show another man how upset you are he hurt your feelings? Nah! No estrogen there at all LOL

You claim to come from the ? culture where grown ass men wear french-tipped nails with gloss on them. But u call another man a ? ?

U just like a ? hoe. Cuz u making this ? too easy.
  • DarcSkies
    Options

0427-v-stiviano-2.jpg

You're absolutely right.

Ain't nobody defending him bruh

I know...I was just saying.

And in my original post I mentioned how she was just setting him up.

U can tell she was leading him with those questions with her tone.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    gotta love sports..

i seriously doubt it..

nah..
    yall the real cowards..
    but carry on..

please..

now try again..

do better..

Men talking about sports and you deviate from a conversation about sports to talk about your emotions and show another man how upset you are he hurt your feelings? Nah! No estrogen there at all LOL

You claim to come from the ? culture where grown ass men wear french-tipped nails with gloss on them. But u call another man a ? ?

shut up ? ..
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man i actually read all the pages of this thread (? this grave shift)... but as its been stated already.. some things is bigger than basketball.. think they should sit out the rest of the playoffs.. would be even better of ALL the teams did .. man the message that ? would send..

and yeah the owners or whatever can fine, take some actions.. but lets not 4get.. its only 450 players in the NBA.. they are the best players in the WORLD, not just the US they will have other gigs in the NBA. ? Donald Sterling and anybodies who suppots that racist ? .
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    gotta love sports..

i seriously doubt it..

nah..
    yall the real cowards..
    but carry on..

please..

now try again..

do better..

shut up ? ..
    Dont ? your french-tips on the keyboard typin them bitchalisms sis lol.

Sayin u not gonna argue then posting twice more is embarrassing. Even YOU dont take you seriously when u get emotional smh

Fix the feather in ya ? hat homie...it's lookin mad ruffled right now.

This discussion has been closed.