Whos got to be the most bitter in the game.Include reasons

Options
freethewave
freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ima go go for jaz-o.cant feel good sein jay success knowin you were the dude he got his name and game from

Then maybe charles hamilton.interscope deal,now livin like a ?

Comments

• gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans is more bitter than Jaz-O, at this point.
  • freethewave
    Options
    Canibus-next up to ? the game,embaresses himself beyond belief in a ppv rap battle to a nobody
  • freethewave
    Options
    Good call on beans.howd he ? himself so much?dissin jay.nah ?
  • gum989
    Options
    Ice Cube was bitter as ? , towards the "New West" a couple of years ago.

Add Benzino, and Papoose.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would think Wale is the most obvious answer, and he doesn't even really have a reason to be.
    He is bitter just because his personality is stuck on scorned ? .
  • freethewave
    Options
    To be honest benzino lucky people know who he is his with his lack of talent.Papoose a good one though.gotta be the 1st ? to regret a 1.5 mil deal.? it benzino do seem bitter as ?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Ja Rule

Reason: 50 Cent
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gum989‌ why was Cube bitter?
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign to Jaz-O, Benzino, Beanie Sigel, Wale, and Papoose

Nosign to Ice Cube and Ja Rule. Don't think they're bitter. They don't really come off like that in interviews.

I'll just add: Joe Budden, Hopsin, Freddie Gibbs, Kanye West, and Schoolboy Q.

Budden is particularly salty.
  • freethewave
    Options
    Why kanye and wale bitter?

Joe budden lol.dude made some of the nicest music but everytime his name mentioned unless u a hip hop head thats a joe budden fan ul hear pump pump pump it up
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shyne

Reason, prison for 10 years, loss of voice, deported
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sully
    Options

Joe budden lol.dude made some of the nicest music but everytime his name mentioned unless u a hip hop head thats a joe budden fan ul hear pump pump pump it up

Kanye's always got a chip on his shoulder for no reason. Dude catches feelings for the most insignificant things and throws temper tantrums and goes into violent outbursts when any sane person would try to act rationally.

Wale heard the Raptors announcers at Wiz/Raps game mispronounce his name and make a joke about it. Dude decided to go all the way up the stands to confront them, only to get punked and ignored. At which point he went off about it on twitter.

But Buddens is the saltiest b/c dude ends up having a problem with everything and involving himself in other peoples' issues. When was the last time you heard Budden not involved in a twitter beef? Plus, dude was annointed the new face of def jam, but he ? up that deal b/c he didn't want to make a club song for his first single. Plus, the whole Method Man fiasco.
  • gum989
    Options
    @gum989‌ why was Cube bitter?

He was talkin' big ? in interviews, and a little on the album, about the new artists in CA at the time, and how they needed to respect the Vets. Everyone assumed it was Crooked I, Glasses Malone, Bishop Lamont, Nipsey Hussle, Jay Rock, etc.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, I agree with this.

My vote goes to Lord Jamar, lol.

• Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wale, I don't think anyone likes him. I bet he eats outside by himself on Thanksgivings while the family's inside
  • sully
    Options
    Wale, I don't think anyone likes him. I bet he eats outside by himself on Thanksgivings while the family's inside

Wale the type of ? that has his boys roll up and say "we came to pick you up", only to respond "nah, i'll meet u there. i'm taking the bus"

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »

But Buddens is the saltiest b/c dude ends up having a problem with everything and involving himself in other peoples' issues. When was the last time you heard Budden not involved in a twitter beef? Plus, dude was annointed the new face of def jam, but he ? up that deal b/c he didn't want to make a club song for his first single. Plus, the whole Method Man fiasco.

wait, he didnt wanna make a club song for his first single?! i mean pump it up is cool to me, and isnt it his most known/successful song? he coulda made a quality club song and still put all the depressing ? on the album
  • sully
    edited April 2014
    Options
    sully wrote: »

wait, he didnt wanna make a club song for his first single?! i mean pump it up is cool to me, and isnt it his most known/successful song? he coulda made a quality club song and still put all the depressing ? on the album

i just remember how he was beefing w/ Def Jam b/c they wanted him to make more upbeat music and he didn't want to go that route. So he got bought out or left Def Jam or something. Which is why he ended up putting out the Mood Muzik mixtapes. Or something like that. He had one song he released that ended up on nothing, called Gangsta Party. I think it featured Nate Dogg (don't feel like going through my iTunes to find out exactly), but when he released that he said that's not the direction he wanted to go in, or something to that effect.

I remember he didn't want to be known as the "Pump It Up" guy. He's probably the only rapper to get mad that he had a hit single. Lucky for him, he hasn't had one since...neither solo nor w/ Slaughterhouse.