"I can go at Nas and Jigga both for the throne." - 50 Cent

Options
soul rattler
soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
When did 50 Cent stop giving a ? about being the best rapper?

Comments

• freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When he gave the ok to release beg for mercy
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He said some humble ? lately. Basically admitted Ross won the battle. Then went on to say he will win the war.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was just feeling himself too much at the time due to his popularity.

Hot line though when combined with the David & Goliath one.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its all good in the actual hood
  • freethewave
    Options
    The song is called high all the time and the ? don't even smoke. Why did you believe anything he said on that ? after that?

Cause hes a writer and writers dont have to be what they write about.write?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The song is called high all the time and the ? don't even smoke. Why did you believe anything he said on that ? after that?

Yo, wtf are you talking about?
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @freethewave Banks inspired that track tho.
  • freethewave
    Options

Take your time
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Take your time

Nah, your post was just irrelevant.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    "Now here's a list of MC's who can ? you in 8 bars/
    50 ummmm , Jay-z and Nas/
    Ima say this ? now and never again/
    We aint buddies we aint partners and we damn sure aint friends/"
  • freethewave
    Options

Take your time

Ok Il explain.you suggested not to believe 50 for writin a song called high all the time when in actual fact he didnt smoke

I put to u his proffesion is a writer and writers write in the 1st perspective all the time about things they dont do.doesnt make them dishonest.its what the job can entail

Understand?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Take your time

Ok Il explain.you suggested not to believe 50 for writin a song called high all the time when in actual fact he didnt smoke

I put to u his proffesion is a writer and writers write in the 1st perspective all the time about things they dont do.doesnt make them dishonest.its what the job can entail

Understand?

Oh yeah ? , I understand, but what I don't understand is your need to explain this ? to me in the first place
  • freethewave
    Options

Take your time

Understand?

Oh yeah ? , I understand, but what I don't understand is your need to explain this ? to me in the first place

Lol r u ? ?u asked a question and I answered it.And I didnt explain it in the 1st place.Had to explain it in next couple posts cos you didnt get it the 1st time around
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Take your time

Understand?

Lol r u ? ?u asked a question and I answered it.And I didnt explain it in the 1st place.Had to explain it in next couple posts cos you didnt get it the 1st time around

OK I see I'm dealing with a slow ? . again, I understand what you're saying (you're not that smart to make a post that goes over someone's head). I just don't understand your reason in the first place to post that obvious ? when all I did was post a smart ass comment. My first post was not suppose to be taken as serious as you took it. "try" to be smart somewhere else, dumb ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When he saw that being the "best rapper" didnt mean being successful or being rich.
  • freethewave
    Options

Take your time

Understand?

OK I see I'm dealing with a slow ? . again, I understand what you're saying (you're not that smart to make a post that goes over someone's head). I just don't understand your reason in the first place to post that obvious ? when all I did was post a smart ass comment. My first post was not suppose to be taken as serious as you took it. "try" to be smart somewhere else, dumb ?

Lol so now im tryin to be smart.that sentence alone makes u look dumb.look mane it aint that serious.u prob aint alone in the"they rappers,they got to live what they write"category.u know damn well that 1st post was a shot at 50 and all i did was explain why it shoodnt be.
    If u gona debate bout somethin try n stick to the point.not some"u slow""u dumb""oh i know wot u ment"
    Whyd u ask me twice if u knew?ah its whatever g
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought this was a joke when I read the OP but I see ya'll really entertaining the idea.
    Ok.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fif is already a livin legend

meanwhile gnauze is gettin eithered by kelis and drowing in child support while the camel couldnt drop a dope album without 25 features and the biggest named producers in the game if his life depended on it..

and MCHG was still pure ? with all of that
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact that people are entertaining this shows you that most of these fans care about someone's pockets more than their skills. If we're talking strict skills and anything else rap or music related, he doesn't come close to Nas, so he'll lose that battle every time.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact that people are entertaining this shows you that most of these fans care about someone's pockets more than their skills. If we're talking strict skills and anything else rap or music related, he doesn't come close to Nas, so he'll lose that battle every time.

Nas ain't even the best MC putting out music though.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Nas ain't even the best MC putting out music though.

He might not be the best, but he's certainly one of the best, and he's definitely better than 50.