WTF is up with Georgia women?

Options
silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yo i dont know what yall have going here ( new to the state) but why alot of Georgia girls only date white men or love white men? ? has me heated coming from Louisiana lol. I dont get yall bruh, ? is weird af and sickening.

Comments

• Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you in the ATL?
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think it's just Georgia.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 the anecdotal evidence.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    you in the ATL?

yes
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I don't know what part of Louisiana you came from but it's some Black females here that don't fool with Black guys.

Just keep it moving to many fish in the sea.

They'll learn though those White boys going to use and abuse them and still not bring them home to meet their family.

bruh im fresh outta Lafafyette. My generation is racist as hell. To see women salivate over white men just got me heated. Like how the hell can u disown your own kind? i get interracial dating, but only white men? lol wtf i talked to/encountered at least 70-80 women and its a 50 percent thing. From Decate. to Duluth thats how it been
  • silverfoxx
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ...They Just want something different . Everybody looking & moving the Same nowadays . . . & like that ? ? said, i dont think it's just GA .

I feel you thats cool bruh, i dont discriminate myslef, but Georgia so far is the only place i know thats this extreme with it. I ? with women from all over. Yall need to keep yall Nubian thots in order bruh
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    lol @ " I love me some white men" I just hung up bruh. lol
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stop lying, you a ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ooooo I love me some white men yassssss
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    stop lying, you a ?

this ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »

Pico....... shut up

No ? off. This thread is bout ? that love white men so I'm in here.
  • silverfoxx
    Options

Pico....... shut up

Will welcome then. Please spread the good word about why you love them. Im curious.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard if that but I know they do date/marry/? ? men.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options

Pico....... shut up

Will welcome then. Please spread the good word about why you love them. Im curious.

Cause they don't pull up and honk they park and open ya door unlike y'all ? .
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are a lot more heterosexual black women in atl than there are heterosexual black men so that's one reason why you might see that in atl. I haven't really noticed a disproportionate amount of black women/white men couples around here tho. Usually in those types of relationships the black chick is more of a hipster than anything else
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Never heard if that but I know they do date/marry/? ? men.

I been wanting to ask you this. Why you chose your name?

and i can believe that. To many fine women in Atlanta for them to be trippin tho. they got their philosophy all ? up.
  • silverfoxx
    Options

Pico....... shut up

Cause they don't pull up and honk they park and open ya door unlike y'all ? .

Pico, you never even meet me nor even held a conversation with me so dont pull the "yall" card bruh. And besides i thought black women thought ? who did that was soft ass sucker simps? yall confused yallself lol
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Yeah the stereotype is Black men can't get enough of white women but quite as kept there are a lot of sistas who love them an oppressor.

I go on Lipstickalley from time to time...to do uh research, and like a third maybe half of them women got a white dude in their sig/av.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Have you tried asking them?
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    There are a lot more heterosexual black women in atl than there are heterosexual black men so that's one reason why you might see that in atl. I haven't really noticed a disproportionate amount of black women/white men couples around here tho. Usually in those types of relationships the black chick is more of a hipster than anything else
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Thats my issue then. I only ? with hipster girls. I cant stand them other types yall be having. Them those leaches bruh. The ones who play the "bad ? " card and aspire for simps. ATL have plenty of those. They look good, but they be looking for trickin ? or d boys.