Be a father to your child: Teach'em how to skateboard edition

Options
7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
Dad Caught on Tape Kicking Son Down Skateboard Ramp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjhdQ83U1PY
A man who was caught kicking his son down a skateboard ramp has been banned from a Florida skate park temporarily after a video of the act taken by another skater went viral.

The Florida Department of Children and Families is also looking into footage of the incident, which has elicited angry responses from the Internet and other parents who regularly skate with their children at Kona Skatepark in Jacksonville, Fla...

Bugs-Bunny-Florida.gif

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    he got a temporary ban from the park?
    and they wonder why there is a disproportionate amount of negroes in the system... because white ppl are not targeted by police. they went hard at them nignogs who let their kid curse on camera. this is straight abuse.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotdamn i hate when these vids dont show the aftermath!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They take black kids away from less
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seen this on the news last night.

? parenting exhibit 101.

Some people don't deserve their kids.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did the cameraman laugh tho ? That kind of contradicts his "concern" for the kid.
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn dude was like"THIS... IS.... SPARTAAAA, lil ? " with no ? given. On the real, that was too big of a ramp for that kid. He should have at least put him on the quarter pipe. I remember the first time I dropped in,? was scary as ? and I was 13. it wasn't till the next day that I learned how to turn and come back, I would have shot out and over the back of it where the back railing is on the other side if I didn't jump off. It was a good 10-12 feet to the ground counting how much air I had caught.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    count remy wrote: »
    damn dude was like"THIS... IS.... SPARTAAAA, lil ? " with no ? given. On the real, that was too big of a ramp for that kid. He should have at least put him on the quarter pipe. I remember the first time I dropped in,? was scary as ? and I was 13. it wasn't till the next day that I learned how to turn and come back, I would have shot out and over the back of it where the back railing is on the other side if I didn't jump off. It was a good 10-12 feet to the ground counting how much air I had caught.

LOL yea I remember when I first did it I was like 7-8. Scared as hell

This some sad ? . Parents ain't worth a ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His dadn't wanted to be a famous skateboarder, but the son doesn't want his life.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrYyxl0c6sw
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO That would make an awesome gif.