BIG K.R.I.T. - Mt. Olympus (NEW ? )

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOT DAMN KRIT snapped on dis mawfucka way betta then given credit for he hittin ? ? wit a Yall Musta Forgot
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Big Krit >>> Kendrick Lamar

fb8355b541fb779de4216f4d953b1429e68f8c2_r.gif

IC ? aint never gon give a ? with a southern drawl they full credit, whether its against an east coast dude or a ? with robot voices lol smh...
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    This was an extremely powerful cut. 9/10
    However, had he dropped this ? around the time Control was buzzing, I feel like he could have greatly benefited from the exposure. He's on the song airing out his grievances about who deserves to be GOAT, but neglected to move in on such a prime opportunity. He could have completely altered the conversation ? was having about king of the new school between Kendrick, Cole, and Drake had he been more political.
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    However, had he dropped this ? around the time Control was buzzing, I feel like he could have greatly benefited from the exposure. He's on the song airing out his grievances about who deserves to be GOAT, but neglected to move in on such a prime opportunity. He could have completely altered the conversation ? was having about king of the new school between Kendrick, Cole, and Drake had he been more political.

I agree with every word.^^^^

Gotta remember tho, KRIT an artist, so ain't no telling when inspiration struck for the beat, those verses, mainly that 3rd verse. Can't put a timetable on creativity.
    However, for people already up on KRIT music, he was always in our conversation for "King Of The New School".
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All 3rd verseee ? man
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Don_Proper wrote: »

I agree with every word.^^^^

Gotta remember tho, KRIT an artist, so ain't no telling when inspiration struck for the beat, those verses, mainly that 3rd verse. Can't put a timetable on creativity.
    However, for people already up on KRIT music, he was always in our conversation for "King Of The New School".

Idk..I think given the Control reference releasing it now is fine too. Had it come out then it would have been a bunch of "Ahh man here goes another rappers shying away from a battle. These new rappers soft/scared etc." because Krit clearly says what majority of other rappers mentioned on it did which is "Kendrick didn't diss me"
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea Krit my favorite out of all the new school
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This bish pushed a niggga outta lurk status, got damn!
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Best song of the year
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited April 2014
    Options
    lmao, yea i been wondering what people talkin bout, sounded like 2 verses to me

starts with the hook, 1st verse, hook, 2nd verse, hook, end.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    South stand up!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

IC ? aint never gon give a ? with a southern drawl they full credit, whether its against an east coast dude or a ? with robot voices lol smh...

or maybe Kendrick is just a better rapper and artist?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited April 2014
    Options

VERY debatable. maybe and rapper are the key words. krit makes great songs, has great raps, makes great beats. he's definitely more of an all around artist than kendrick. the statement "krit>>>lamar" is far from laughable.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Opinions are like ? everyone..,
  • kallateroll
    kallateroll Members Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Options
    ok, thus far gotta listen to it again. it take me a while to ? these rap, word!
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    That flow switch was disgustingly off beat. This song isn't dope at all. It's not his speed.

But I understand artists start to explore different flows and approaches to songs a bit more after solidifying themselves with some staying power.

I like KRIT but gotta give an objective opinion on things.

Props on keeping it real. The energy was there, but the flow switch was way off beat.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheesh! Somebody must've told this ? to rap for his freedom
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

VERY debatable. maybe and rapper are the key words. krit makes great songs, has great raps, makes great beats. he's definitely more of an all around artist than kendrick. the statement "krit>>>lamar" is far from laughable.

i like krit but i don't agree
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Opinions are like ? everyone..,

Stinks?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Best song of 2014