Chicago - 14 Year Old Endia Martin, Shot, k#lled by another girl over a boy

Options

Comments

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is super disgusting. These ? in Chicago are wack as ? for ? like this. Bomani Jones was just talking about this city organizer he knew that got killed out in Chicago last Friday. If these people arent afraid of cops, jail, or dying, how do you correct the problem?? Mass extermination?? ? is pathetic
  • bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Options
    Cops have no power here anymore...? city shells out cash to ppl left and right for any reason now a days...ridiculous...didnt this all stem from a boy
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys are completely hopeless. Serious how did this ? get out of control. What the origins of Chicago gang problems?

It's always been this way
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Bail set at 3 million for the uncle...and this has nothing to do w gangs just dumb ?

Granted, the shooting itself was not gang related, but if you look up and down this young lady's facebook (the deceased, that is), she enjoyed throwing up the pitchforks, reppin GD, etc.... Not to mention that the shooter's uncle was shot years ago, which is very curious. The shooting did not result from gang confrontation but they were both immersed in gang culture. I expect that this spills over into how they choose to resolve conflict.

@OB...i think you should relocate ***coughsHOUSTONcoughs*** get out of that city while you can.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    *looks around. then looks in the mirror for a brief period of self examination, finally coming to terms with the fact that i aint ? *

Smash on the deceased victim
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    They was fighting over a ? 30 year old. I have no remorse you could see her fuckig Facebook. She was probably a hoe. Those type if girls just as bad. Especially them parent how the fuxk you let your daughter post that bs on Facebook smh
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm the only ? smashing?
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heavy death aura over the Windy.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all made fun of makaveli joker and you in here sayin ? ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Link to her Facebook?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    ? the ? kn caps
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    Bail set at 3 million for the uncle...and this has nothing to do w gangs just dumb ?

Granted, the shooting itself was not gang related, but if you look up and down this young lady's facebook (the deceased, that is), she enjoyed throwing up the pitchforks, reppin GD, etc.... Not to mention that the shooter's uncle was shot years ago, which is very curious. The shooting did not result from gang confrontation but they were both immersed in gang culture. I expect that this spills over into how they choose to resolve conflict.

@OB...i think you should relocate ***coughsHOUSTONcoughs*** get out of that city while you can.

She don't have to move. Some Chicago neighborhoods are as safe as Canada according to a study I saw on the news once. But like most cities (property taxes) it just cost more to not put up with the ? .

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    yes..........yes i recommend slavery, deport they ass back to africa a sum ? , they wouldnt bust a grape on a white boy, they respect white skin too much, they have too much love for blonde hair, i bet they wouldnt ? they self up outta slavery thats fa ? sho, be docile as ?

how many cacs they don laid down in chicoongo, cuz im pretty sure it aint many, have these ? ? killed any white people yet?

just build a cage around they hoods and give em military guns, ? these ? , barracade them ? in let em ? each other quicker, rest in ? ?
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

@OB...i think you should relocate ***coughsMiamicoughs*** get out of that city while you can.

fixed :D
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FSBYY3F.jpg

These lil females will be very productive members of society
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old enough to die, old enough to pry those thighs for a ? .
  • TRILLip Brooks
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DonPePe wrote: »
    Dam young thotterinas

You petty ass hell for making a joke over somebody losing they life that didnt deserve too you lame ass trench coat wearing high top box fade having ass ?

@‌Chicago_breed
    Next time @ me and stop sneak dissing

Your city is petty as hell ? ? outta here, them ? get no condolences for this ? , no pity for Chicago yall ? "breed" ignorance and ain't about ? , yall killing each other over ? yall will never own, nobody gives a ? about you or your city you 30+ rocking hoop earrings my ? , I told you not to quote me ever again
  • jetlifebih
    Options
  • TRILLip Brooks
    Options
    Dam young thotterinas

You petty ass hell for making a joke over somebody losing they life that didnt deserve too you lame ass trench coat wearing high top box fade having ass ?

@‌Chicago_breed

Your city is petty as hell ? ? outta here, them ? get no condolences for this ? , no pity for Chicago yall ? "breed" ignorance and ain't about ? , yall killing each other over ? yall will never own, nobody gives a ? about you or your city you 30+ rocking hoop earrings my ? , I told you not to quote me ever again

Way to marginalize an entire city on the actions of a certain area
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys are completely hopeless. Serious how did this ? get out of control. What the origins of Chicago gang problems?

Been that way since the Capone days.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Chicago was bad before capone. The first gangs in Chicago were actually white immigrant gangs in the 1800s, everyone thinks it started around the time capone came here, that is false. Chicago already has over 1,000 independent street gangs in the 1920s. Chicago gang problems are generational beefs, drugs, money, territory, same as any other place with gangs. This chart shows the transitions gangs have gone through.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True, I was thinking of modern times, 20's gangsters invented the drive by. Overall, crime is down in Chicago. Shorty was throwing up gang signs on FB page. smh Why the media don't about what actually happened?
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Dam young thotterinas

@‌Chicago_breed

Way to marginalize an entire city on the actions of a certain area

That's all that's reported so who's marginalizing it?? What else comes from Chicago but violence?? Baracks position got sold when he left, so you got bad violence nd bad politicians, chicago is ? so yall got bad sanitation, bad violence and bad politicians, its windy as ? , so that's bad weather, sanitation, politician's, And violence, people aren't getting money and moving to Chicago so the economy must suck too...what is good about Chicago plz do tell