Why You Should Always Have Sex On A First Date

Options

Comments

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? .

Sexual chemistry is like one of the top 3(probably 2) most important things in a relationship.

Why waste time and money only to find out she ? like takes sex tips from a Real doll.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Lmfao naa I'm not giving away my ? power so quick

you saying the ? is so mediocre that once dude smashes and finds out the truth

you'll basically no longer have any leverage?

say it ain't so young yella :(
    I like you. You're very good at twisting words.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all get mad when a girl has a high body count and yall want the girls to ? on the first date.

It's sad that you're younger than some of the fools in here and can easily point out their idiotic hypocrisy.

How do they go about endorsing the same behavior they shun in the next breath?

"? better put out on the first date"
    "I can't stand hoes, that's not what a lady would do...there are no respectable ladies left"

Some of the men on here are pitifully confused and just be posting to get "cool male points" on the IC.
    "Ohh yeahhh, a thread about men & women getting more sex in a promiscuous manner, I better cosign this stupidity or I will be deemed a ? !"

It's easy to discern whose mothers ? every ? , ? , and ? in town and fathers who thought the epitome of raising a good man was making sure he got his ? wet by no later than 16. Bad stock.

Children.

@mssouthern you know what to do.
  • High Revolutionary
    edited May 2014
    Options
    y'all get mad when a girl has a high body count and yall want the girls to ? on the first date.

Just because a girl ? on the first date doesn't mean she has a high body count though.

She shouldn't necessarily be ? every dude she goes on a date with.

The caveat is if she's saving herself for religious purposes/marriage that's one thing but if she's already ? and will continue to ? what's the point?
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just because a girl ? on the first date doesn't mean she has a high body count though.
    If she she keep ? on the first date, she eventually will.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let be honest 9 times of 10 if she ? a dude on the first date, that ? is gone by the next week he already got what he wanted.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my wife made me wait a year got damn i hated her during that time, but i be damned if i didn't have a nice team of jumps
  • High Revolutionary
    edited May 2014
    Options

If she she keep ? on the first date, she eventually will.

Maybe if every dude is just hitting and quitting but if that's the case her decision making is lacking. Those dates should potentially be leading to relationships and maybe even marriage.

EDIT: and if all a dude is ever trying to do is hit and quit that's a character flaw in him as well.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

not I...

it's the younger cats that hate high body counts.....once you hit like 25.....

that ? dont' even matter anymore...

in fact, i'd prefer someone who has a masters in bedroom mechanics...can't have some shy timid, don't know what to do with her body ass chick....gimme a pro....

(but i'm married)
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Typical...Broads got feelings.....Fellaz got love.

When will you women stop bullshittin' yourselves? you know damn well if his ? game is suspect you ain't investing no more time so it's important that you drop trow before you commit. lyin ? . @kai I KNOW you had to give that lil petite ass up pronto, so did @kat...
    ? >>>>>>>>>? ..nh...stop lyin @kat...? is watchin'..lol
  • twatgetta
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Anansi wrote: »
    http://elitedaily.com/dating/sex/why-you-should-always-have-sex-on-a-first-date/

Ladies – we’ve all heard it before: every woman’s magazine, all your girlfriends and every dating site have always been adamant about one rule of dating – no sex on the first date. Even Millionaire Matchmaker, Patti Stanger, is strict about the rule “no sex without monogamy.”

You know Patti Stanger is still single, right?

I’m here to tell you to ignore what everyone says and go ahead and bang him on the first date. How do I know? Well, nearly all my long-term relationships have stemmed from giving it up on date one – including my now husband.

Sexually compatible

From a girl who has slept with countless amounts of men, and a few ladies – I know from doing my research that it’s difficult to find a good lay nowadays. We are all into different things in bed, and if he has a really f*cked up fetish like symorophilia, mucophilia or plushophilia – trust me, you want to find this out straight away and get the f*ck out of there. And if you didn’t really have a good time on your date, but you find him really ridiculously hot, the sex might be amazing and boom: you’ve found yourself a new f*ck-buddy!

? size

I don’t know about you, but when I’m interested in a man, my mind usually goes towards the issue of size: the size of his wallet and also the size of his ? . Sure, every guy probably thinks that he’s huge, but ladies – we know that the majority of men are average at best. So, before you invest any of your valuable spare time in this man, it’s advantageous for you to meet his ? – and the sooner, the better.

How disappointed would you be if you dated this man for weeks, invested weekends where you forwent hanging out in the Hamptons with your girlfriends getting white girl wasted, only to discover that your potential boyfriend has a weird, bendy ? , is an uncircumcised sharpei, or has a ? the size of a cocktail wiener? Take my advice and investigate down south sooner rather than later.

Avoids Awkwardness

When there is so much sexual tension between the two of you, it tends to make things awkward. While courtship and dating are fun, a lot of the time dating is a bit of a drag. After all, isn’t all that dating just leading to the big finale of a ? ? Having sex on the first date greatly reduces the anxiety that you both are experiencing and also eliminates all the trivial concerns that go with dating.

If you bang him on the first date, you don’t really need to worry so much about the impression you’re giving off on the second date – feel free to show up in yoga pants and a tank top because – guess what? He’s already seen you naked! The jig is up. And all those games that you play on the first few dates can also be eradicated – not sure about who is going to pay the check? Feel free to push that bill right over to him because, guess what? You sucked his ? last week. He can at least pay for dinner.

Investment of time

We are all busy and time-poor in today’s hectic world. Dating is a huge endeavor that not only sucks up your free time, but sometimes it could end up costing you money; money that you can be spending on those new shoes, liposuction or Botox.

Sex, on the other hand, is a good gauge of whether all this effort is worth it, so why go through countless dates only to find out that hey – maybe you don’t want his ? in you? Alternatively, if you bang him right away, you can make an informed decision about whether you want to invest anymore of your valuable time and money into this man.

Let’s face it – we are busy ladies. F*ck being coy – go out and get laid. If it feels right, do it.
    Good things comes to those who wait? I say wait too long and no one gets to come.

The Trophy Wife
    Photo Credit: The Paper Wall
    @_Trophy_Wife
    www.LifeofaTrophyWife.co

Picture of this goddess of truth?

http://www.lifeofatrophywife.com/

[img]https://scontent-a-iad.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10250213_435018899966811_2745092819763525309_n.jpg[/img]

Welp, they said Asians are the smartest race right?...
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Great topic @DuDu you opened a can of feelings that need to be dealt with. you've shaken up the status quo

feels-bro-drfeel.jpg

• luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Don't ever like how a woman likes to make it seem as though sex from a woman is a privilege to a man that puts him in debt to a woman (Pac said it best you giving me ? ...well I'm giving you ? I don't owe you shhh), but she makes some interesting points on other stuff.
    Personally, I fell in love with a woman I had sex with on the first date and that was my longest relationship to date. I remember thinking of the fact that it was the first date, but it had no impression on me as far as keeping her or leaving her. Actually on the point below the article made was right.She was the prettiest one and finest one I ever dated and it made me a little nervous to be with her that day until we had sex. After that, my nerves settled down forever and I could be normal with her.

Avoids Awkwardness

When there is so much sexual tension between the two of you, it tends to make things awkward. While courtship and dating are fun, a lot of the time dating is a bit of a drag. After all, isn’t all that dating just leading to the big finale of a ? ? Having sex on the first date greatly reduces the anxiety that you both are experiencing and also eliminates all the trivial concerns that go with dating.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PurelyDef wrote: »
    so either way you're going to eventually get let down.....

might as well get a nut outta the situation

If it was just a nut, I would agree....but if you get one STD, you're gonna have a hard time getting any nuts in the future

Stop ? and man up.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why because you have no power without it?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you saying the ? is so mediocre that once dude smashes and finds out the truth

you'll basically no longer have any leverage?

say it ain't so young yella :(
    I like you. You're very good at twisting words.

nah that wasn't my intent at all

I was just trying to decipher if that thang was yanking like I imagine in my head when I'm pulling one at my desk while looking at your pics

I like your chunky pics the most :(

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like how 4 dudes agreed and @sixsicksins jumped on a soapbox....lol
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like how 4 dudes agreed and @sixsicksins jumped on a soapbox....lol

*ahem* My soapboxes may hold audience to small numbers, too! It's the message that counts.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ridiculous concept. even though its beneficial for men the truth is the truth even when inconvenient

women with under 5 partners have the lowest divorce rate. It grows by small amounts till 15 partners and then it explodes, once a woman has had 20+ partners the numbers say its highly unlikely she'll be married by 45. If she does get married its like an 80% divorce rate.

I'll link a more in depth post i made before on this subject

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/5258618/#Comment_5258618
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wizzle. wrote: »

Why because you have no power without it?
    Lets not with this ? sweetie, we all know in dating men are drivin with the thought of potential sex.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ain't no grown ? askin a female about her "body count" ....that's some adolescence ? ..

• JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »

Ain't no grown ? askin a female about her "body count" ....that's some adolescence ? ..

A mentality like yours sir is exactly why sexually transmitted diseases are so common.

How So.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Realk talk, I was dating this ? with a body-count in excess of 100. I mentally broke up with her the minute she told me (i was still smashin for a month or two afterwards tho), cuz ? i can do math. Check this out.

Lost virginity @: 17
    Was with her first (who she lost it to) for: 1.5 years
    Was with another dude for: 1 year
    minor relationships in between, ill estimate to: .5 years

24-17= 7-->7-1.5=5.5 -->5.5-1=4.5 --> 4.5-.5= 4.

4 years, 100 ? bruh? Bruh....she claim she never cheated so these are accurate figures. Bruh thats 2 BRAND NEW ? every month for 4 years straight.

I said that to say you ? can call me young all you want (I'm 22) but this ? scarred me for life. She told me the number with the most shameful eyes ive ever seen, like she relived getting ran through in her head as she told me. Smh the more i stuck around after she told me the more I noticed how broken this ? was. I can no longer court a woman that's had more ? in her than her age, period.

? shut up ..... You talking about all this trauma her body count put you thru yet even after you found out her number you were still ? the brawd?

Young ? ? .