Why do Black folks hate truth?

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in The Social Lounge
From who we are..... to where we came from..... to where we're going? Negros hate truth...WHY?
013-Truth-Gets-you-Unstuck-web.jpg

Why do Black folks hate truth? 16 votes

It hurts, period. next topic.
25%
bootsy_jenkinsSoloman_The_WiseJLlama1980twatgetta 4 votes
Black folks don't hate truth, They embrace it. ?
6%
Africa United 1 vote
Slavery memories keeps us from accepting the truth
6%
OGClarenceBoddicker 1 vote
We like where we are in our minds now. no more stress please..We're comfy
12%
HafBaykedInfomiss Purple 2 votes
Black folks can't handle the truth, if they could they would.
6%
Mister B. 1 vote
The truth is whatever I say it is... oh and ? you twatgetta.
12%
HyenaKillaBazz-B 2 votes
**Vote twatgetta "Most Provocative threadstarter of 2014"
31%
kingblaze84Jabu_RuleSplackavelligoldjordanTakeitoff4me 5 votes

Comments

• Takeitoff4me
    Takeitoff4me Members Posts: 3
    edited May 2014
    Options
    3934355_o.gif
    lil-mouse-gif-2-o.gif
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All six of those poll options are a great point, though.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont believe its just us black ppl, I believe its any race.

It could be because people minds are so wrapped up on others when it should be focused on themselves.

Every move they make or don't make is because of another ( who isn't perfect either).
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We like where we are in our minds now. no more stress please..We're comfy
    ion really know what you're gettin at, but yeah.....dont need this ? right now
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Wizzle. wrote: »
    I dont believe its just us black ppl, I believe its any race.It could be because people minds are so wrapped up on others when it should be focused on themselves.

Every move they make or don't make is because of another ( who isn't perfect either).

This is the usual cop-out defense mechanism Black folks use 24/7...no where in this thread did I address ANY other race but this ? wannn deflect from the topic and drag other races into this.

@wizzle
  • twatgetta
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    ion really know what you're gettin at, but yeah.....dont need this ? right now

poll answer point proven
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It depends on the "truth" being told
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am black. Now show me one truth I hate.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I didn't realize until recently that my moms is afraid of talking about our history. She wants to get along with white people and doesn't want to admit that they are gentrifying the hood. She also seems to be eager to dismiss any African traditions and tells me that i have Irish somewhere in my bloodline like it's a proud fact. ? is intense because African American never mentions that their ancestors were slaves. I could say my family is from NY 5 generations strong or we from the south but i always slip up and say my family survived slavery and people get uncomfortable. It's even harder with all the recent African immigrants that come up with us in NY cuz they adopt our traits but don't share a part of our history. At least we know that most Caribbeans have a similar past.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    @twatgetta i gotta vote for you cuz you ask the trillest questions. ? you though. Just saying.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »

Do you think Obama was voted in or selected in? @GSonII
  • twatgetta
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Like for example, do you think Pork is good to eat? if so, then you hate truth because it's not good to eat.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

I don't have the facts so I am not going to waste much time with it. My major belief which is based on facts is the government is not out to make society a better place and does not care about what is good for the average citizen. So, I could definitely see them forcing things on the people because they do it regularly.

• twatgetta
    Options

I don't have the facts so I am not going to waste much time with it. My major belief which is based on facts is the government is not out to make society a better place and does not care about what is good for the average citizen. So, I could definitely see them forcing things on the people because they do it regularly.

BUT you do know voter fraud has a been a BIG ? ' problem since the 1960's...only got worse when Bush did it twice in plain sight. #Truth
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Like for example, do you think Pork is good to eat? if so, then you hate truth because it's not good to eat.

Damn and I love pork too, I eat it as often as I can. Why is pork so bad compared to other animal foods though?

Regarding the "truth" that Black folks hate, I'll say the following things Black people are in denial about for the most part:

Obama working hard to better the lives of Black people (lie, he's a corporatist and happens to be Black)

Christianity is the way to salvation (lie, just a religion used successfully to subjugate people and used by slave masters to control Blacks, see 12 Years A Slave)

Teachers should do most of the raising of our children (too many Black parents aren't active in their kids' education and don't make it priority compared to some other races)
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Truth is essentialy an attack on a false reality. It's the ? that makes you lie, to others or yourself, when challenged. It's the thing you tried to hide due to fear of embarrassment, being offensive, responsibility, and/or accountability. As I said on here before, guilty people hate the truth and most prefer the lie.

To hate the truth can stem from a number of personal flaws that are across the racial spectrum. But going with the original question of the thread, Blacks folks have been socially engineered to believe something else. "Truth" is a threat to their world for many that just want to pay their mortgage on time each month.

It's like that Matrix movie, we got a lot of people out here choosing the wrong pill just to go along to get along. Or for lack of not knowing any better.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody hates truth when it doesn't match up with their own preconceived notions.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    BUT you do know voter fraud has a been a BIG ? ' problem since the 1960's...only got worse when Bush did it twice in plain sight. #Truth
    something tells me voter fraud in the modern era is something more like Rand Paul was saying: it's something that happens, but it's often exaggerated for political purposes
  • twatgetta
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    something tells me voter fraud in the modern era is something more like Rand Paul was saying: it's something that happens, but it's often exaggerated for political purposes

Maybe. But we all know what happens when voting/politics don't go a certian way tho' right?

Kennedy-Assasination-GIF.gif

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone hates the truth at one point or another
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone hates the truth
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Maybe. But we all know what happens when voting/politics don't go a certian way tho' right?
    eh, not really on the Oliver Stone bandwagon over here

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What truth? ? were slaves at one point, well still are in the middle east. Why people fearful of that ? and whites had slavery until they enslaved us. People are ? cowards and deserve the sword. But by my love I don't wipe humans out.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What truth? ? were slaves at one point, well still are in the middle east. Why people fearful of that ? and whites had slavery until they enslaved us. People are ? cowards and deserve the sword. But by my love I don't wipe humans out.

Damn you been threatening a mass killing for a minute now lol....
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn you been threatening a mass killing for a minute now lol....

I said they deserve not that I will do it. People are going to be ? so they will most likely will do it to themselves.