Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ gettin real outchea.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Child hush @yunnsanco

What six said was the truth, simple as that.

You aren't the first to have split personalities, no need to get all defensive.

I give @LaQueefa‌ ? all the time on here but we real cool.

You two just can't take a joke that's the truth. Yet y'all in here blasting SIMPs who are actually nice all round but this how y'all treat em lol

Play on
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    ? getting real...
    my ? yunn what it do fam

Yo hmu we can hit the bar up too @texas409‌
  • Legend_Of_Gin_Alley
    Legend_Of_Gin_Alley Members Posts: 15
    Options
    I need to write a guide on how to simp an IC broad. Y'all new ? is just....new ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yunn crazy?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im the best simp in this ? .
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL yo this dude goldenja so lame

I didn't know asking a person how they're doing with no intentions of flirting was lame now... Ill take that L with honor.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall need to write comedy

And they say there are no good black shows on

The "Ill" Community Season 3
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »

I didn't know asking a person how they're doing with no intentions of flirting was lame now... Ill take that L with honor.
    Lol @ no intentions of flirting

Don't hide ya hands bruh, u could have asked how she was doing in numerous threads
  • goldenja
    edited May 2014
    Options
    toche.. with your 3 post havin ass lol
  • goldenja
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

Don't hide ya hands bruh, u could have asked how she was doing in numerous threads

probably not
  • Legend_Of_Gin_Alley
    edited May 2014
    Options
  • Legend_Of_Gin_Alley
    edited May 2014
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Options

probably not
    True
    She would have definitely missed a summons.....
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    EasyAce wrote: »
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Yunn, you full of ? . Not quite sure what you're aiming to prove posting a screenshot of the pm YOU initiated being flirtatious and wondering if I thought you were cute & asking my thoughts on whites. I get questions on that all the time on here via pm. And the only person on here who knows my real name is @Cain . Jusstawpawready and be the civil citizen I know you can be.

dont send for Cain cause he can't help you......he taught you a lil but he can't help you...trust ME ...are you gonna say Cain the only one that knows yo address too?

and i can read I know what I typed to you, but this ain't real life ,what you think I flirt with you cause I want to be with you or some ? ? Foh ? was ages ago...dont fwm and I won't ? with you.

goes for you too @Kat instigating when Six dint even like ya pale ass even tho she quite pale herself..dont be in the backstreets asking posters if they gonna put ya ? on the summer jam screen. You safe...as long as Dro dont get ahold of it apparently.
    This reads like a man ready for whatever.......

He ain't gone do ? , six done stole that ? man hood, he ain't tryna get it back

? you a 40 her old mailman with big Ursula for a wife you lost yo manhood when you thought wearing baggy jeans and du rags this year was still cool for.

More fight going at me huh, yeah I got you ... Princess bubble gum got ya nuts homie...damn shame how you letting her smack u round.. I got u tho, I'll be dat

Yes be that and stay where you at
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Yunn, you full of ? . Not quite sure what you're aiming to prove posting a screenshot of the pm YOU initiated being flirtatious and wondering if I thought you were cute & asking my thoughts on whites. I get questions on that all the time on here via pm. And the only person on here who knows my real name is @Cain . Jusstawpawready and be the civil citizen I know you can be.

dont send for Cain cause he can't help you......he taught you a lil but he can't help you...trust ME ...are you gonna say Cain the only one that knows yo address too?

and i can read I know what I typed to you, but this ain't real life ,what you think I flirt with you cause I want to be with you or some ? ? Foh ? was ages ago...dont fwm and I won't ? with you.

goes for you too @Kat instigating when Six dint even like ya pale ass even tho she quite pale herself..dont be in the backstreets asking posters if they gonna put ya ? on the summer jam screen. You safe...as long as Dro dont get ahold of it apparently.

? you a 40 her old mailman with big Ursula for a wife you lost yo manhood when you thought wearing baggy jeans and du rags this year was still cool for.

More fight going at me huh, yeah I got you ... Princess bubble gum got ya nuts homie...damn shame how you letting her smack u round.. I got u tho, I'll be dat

If only you could be this forceful with her, afraid of ? I see..six be straight e-facesitting on these youngins man

my ? you ok? Why you riding her ? so hard?

you used to simp then tried to be hard on hoes and now you riding them like a lil yard ? .

get yo life homeboy

• Chi Snow
    edited May 2014
    Options

If only you could be this forceful with her, afraid of ? I see..six be straight e-facesitting on these youngins man

? , be a man and diss him through your own words and your own actions instead of hoppin onto what a woman young enough to be your daughter has done.

Allergens is one of the woat instigators and he knows it
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of y'all don't deserve sons....
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Six didnt run...if anything she gonna write some titangraph full of clever insults that im not gonna read..cause its old now
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yunn sayin six aint gon produce........ interesting

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all crazy lol
This discussion has been closed.