Jay-Z and Solange Rumble In An Elevator......

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "They have both acknowledged their part in it"

They know this is just gonna make it worse dont they? They already got black females embarrassing themselves and losing what little respect they had with the gossiping and hypocrisy. Now they adding fuel to the crazy black ? fire.

If their PR people are making more than minimum wage they are over paying.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What share is he assuming? Is this an indirect confession?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay making it pretty hard for his stans to cap for him when he is all but admitting he had that ass kicking coming #-o
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Jay making it pretty hard for his stans to cap for him when he is all but admitting he had that ass kicking coming #-o
    This is more of a "if a Man hits a woman" thing than a "...its JAYZ" thing.

Unless you believe that if a YOU were to hit a female anybody would demand she "acknowledge her part in it."
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Lol I see this is your hill to die on. But you gotta calm down, it's gonna be alright.

I must be slippin though because I missed the wife beater theories.

• Iheart~Cali
    Options
    If a woman does some out of this world super duper grimy ? to a man and he puts hand on her, then yes she needs to acknowledge she had some responsibility in her own ass whoopin.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jay knows when to admit to taking an L
    I will not lose, for even in defeat
    There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    What share is he assuming? Is this an indirect confession?
    Its stupid PR. You can tell they dont pay much attention to the internet. I mean I know just because I went to college doesnt mean I know EVERYTHING. But my Minor was Public Relations/Marketing and --- THEY'RE DOING IT WRONG lol

Next time a ? gets popped upside her head I want to see the female who got hit say, "I accept my part in what I did. We both apologized and moved on. I hope the public will do the same."

Now all that's gonna happen is loser black ? with no lives of their own are gonna say, "OHHHHH WHAT'S HE APOLOGIZING FOR THEN HUH!? SEE HE DOES BEAT HER! Blah blah blah."

You cant release a statement like that and then have the nerve to ask the public to "move on." Black ? ain't moving on to nothing but a random webpage to see who posted who's picture today.
    It is bad pr. I mean just come out and admit you got caught slippin. None of them knew a camera was in that elevator if they did none of that would've happened. Come on out and explain what happened, they all look bad no matter what they do at this point anyway.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    48 pages and counting.... I wonder who's gonna last longer in this the posters or the thread???
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wack move by Jay... and hypocrisy abounds...
  • DarcSkies
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lol I see this is your hill to die on. But you gotta calm down, it's gonna be alright.

If a woman does some out of this world super duper grimy ? to a man and he puts hand on her, then yes she needs to acknowledge she had some responsibility in her own ass whoopin.
    Timeout:

We actually agree that JayZ did something. My whole issue with you and the other ? black females in here (and other places) is you all basing it on a Audioless video. And Beyonce's lack of reaction (which in just one view of the tape shows she did react).

My comments on the hypocrisy shown by females have actually been minimal in this thread. There is no "Hill to Die On" really.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    smh @ 250k

? wit bills woulda sold that ? for 100k stop playin...lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we all deserve the right to know exactly what they were fighting about?

THIS ? GOTTA....EXPLAIN?

LOL.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like he just don't give a ? and just wants it in the past.. My mom always said sometimes just let urself be wrong
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    quick reverse the genders and imagine how this would come across...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

Word. Same ? who didn't want to attend the grammy's if Chris Brown was there (allegedly).
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Same ? who didn't want to attend the grammy's if Chris Brown was there (allegedly).

He said he never said that.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay making it pretty hard for his stans to cap for him when he is all but admitting he had that ass kicking coming

Unless you believe that if a YOU were to hit a female anybody would demand she "acknowledge her part in it."

nah,she was dead wrong to attack him like that......

I wouldn't for absolutely no reason be apart of any statement indicating myself in responsibility for what has occurred.
    unless Jay honestly felt he had it coming /:)
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options

Timeout:

We actually agree that JayZ did something. My whole issue with you and the other ? black females in here (and other places) is you all basing it on a Audioless video. And Beyonce's lack of reaction (which in just one view of the tape shows she did react).

My comments on the hypocrisy shown by females have actually been minimal in this thread. There is no "Hill to Die On" really.

If you also think he did something then why are you jumping down my throat because I speculated on what that something might be? Yes we all know there's no audio, we all know none of us knows the actual truth. But damn can I have an opinion on what the truth might be? Are you on his payroll because you're acting like it.

You can't have a debate or a discussion without calling me dumb and stupid every time you respond, and that's not necessary. So just let it go. I'm not about to fight you for several more pages. Obviously I'll lose since you're hell bent on being an ass about it. So have at it.You can shadow box yourself.
  • DarcSkies
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Jay making it pretty hard for his stans to cap for him when he is all but admitting he had that ass kicking coming

nah,she was dead wrong to attack him like that......

I wouldn't for absolutely no reason be apart of any statement indicating myself in responsibility for what has occurred.
    unless Jay honestly felt he had it coming /:)
    Jay has had many a falling out. He dont seem like the type to feel he had anything coming. ? , I think he did something because nobody just goes buck ass wild for no reason. JayZ has got to be an ? .

My whole thing is this is BAD PR. Because any PR statement after a "crisis" needs to answer all questions without giving too much information. All this statement does is create more speculation with people who have nothiing better to do with their lives but speculate.

Oh and seeing as thought we dont know why she kicked him we cant say she was dead ass wrong. I just wish ? would say the same when a man puts hands on a female. But females arent the most intellectual creatures on the planet so Im sure they dont see the hypocrisy in all this anyway.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    couldve easily got double that.

now if anyone lets out that audio $$$$
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    couldve easily got double that.

now if anyone lets out that audio $$$$

And possibly quit the job and absconded immediately it was sold 'cos his/her ass was gonna get nicked anyway ..
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beyonce said Solange wasn't ? shes just a real ? . And were a family that has problems just like everybody else does
This discussion has been closed.