The HELLCAT is here!!

Options

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Emm aint you in a panamera?...or are you just going against the grain and ridin for the foreign whips?

About 10 years ago I had a S500.. I respect Mercedes-Benz and what they have done for the game.. For me.. Its all about the car.. Don't matter who makes it.. Foreign or Domestic.. If it's dope then its dope.. I've said many times the Hell Cat is impressive.. But ultimately it isn't my taste.. There are 2 American cars that I would drive.. The new C7 Stingray.. And a lifted Jeep Wrangler Unlimited on 35's.. Outside of that.. Give me what I am currently driving.. That new S Class Coupe.. The new Big Body Range.. And a few others..
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The GTR and the Bmw m5...really the only over seas made cars that I'd purchase if I was sittin on bank.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Lol yall Mopar boys ride or die

A mane, I love cars period. Thats on Menace lol
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I was just about to get to that Menace.

All in all he just paying for an over priced car...i get it, its luxury but unless you living in it i'd be damn if i spend money on a 90k+ sedan...thats a L any way you wanna look at it.Specially now that the hellcat charger is the better performance car and cost almost half of what those foreign sedans cost...parts, labor, all that is lower and yet the charger still out performs those cars now.

And you call yourself a car guy?.. Ya'll do realize that a lot of the features y'all talking about are must haves got their start in the Mercedes-Benz S Class?.. Bluetooth, In Dash Navigation, Voice Control, etc. etc. The list goes on.. They all started in the Mercedes S Class and trickled down to the lower model Benz's then the rest of the auto industry picked up those features..

I don't carry the way Boss does.. He be ? on ? .. Not me.. But fam do you realize that Karl Benz invented the automobile as we know it?... Mercedes-Benz is by no means an overpriced luxury car. The Mercedes-Benz Brand and the S Class in particular has literally moved the auto industry forward for generations since it has been in production. Things would look different if there was no Mercedes-Benz.. Show some respect my dude.. You aint gotta like them but you have to respect them. Especially if you are a real car guy..

Bruh you wrong as hell.

driving.ca/audi/r8/auto-news/entertainment/these-cars-pioneered-our-favourite-luxury-trends

But the W140 S600 is one of greatest cars ever.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options

All in all he just paying for an over priced car...i get it, its luxury but unless you living in it i'd be damn if i spend money on a 90k+ sedan...thats a L any way you wanna look at it.Specially now that the hellcat charger is the better performance car and cost almost half of what those foreign sedans cost...parts, labor, all that is lower and yet the charger still out performs those cars now.

And you call yourself a car guy?.. Ya'll do realize that a lot of the features y'all talking about are must haves got their start in the Mercedes-Benz S Class?.. Bluetooth, In Dash Navigation, Voice Control, etc. etc. The list goes on.. They all started in the Mercedes S Class and trickled down to the lower model Benz's then the rest of the auto industry picked up those features..

I don't carry the way Boss does.. He be ? on ? .. Not me.. But fam do you realize that Karl Benz invented the automobile as we know it?... Mercedes-Benz is by no means an overpriced luxury car. The Mercedes-Benz Brand and the S Class in particular has literally moved the auto industry forward for generations since it has been in production. Things would look different if there was no Mercedes-Benz.. Show some respect my dude.. You aint gotta like them but you have to respect them. Especially if you are a real car guy..

Bruh you wrong as hell.

driving.ca/audi/r8/auto-news/entertainment/these-cars-pioneered-our-favourite-luxury-trends

Well got dayum! It must be two solid siiddeesss! Lmaoooooooo..

You got me there bruh good ? ...
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh you wrong as hell.

Idk what that ? mean but

mbusa.com/mercedes/benz/innovation

They was first with a lot of safety ? .

Some S Classes as young as 2013 don't even have Bluetooth audio streaming standard. Can believe you that ? ? Lol. Damn shame.

80s/90s foreign cars >>>
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options

Bruh you wrong as hell.

Idk what that ? mean but

mbusa.com/mercedes/benz/innovation

They was first with a lot of safety ? .

Some S Classes as young as 2013 don't even have Bluetooth audio streaming standard. Can believe you that ? ? Lol. Damn shame.

80s/90s foreign cars >>>

Just making jokes.. Overall I was totally wrong.. I knew the S Class was the first to have features.. I never went to verify which features.. I mixed the safety features with convenience features.. And I agree the cars in the 80's/90's before computers took over were some of the best every built..
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    1174D0A1-0E1B-41E9-85F9-53A984300B57_20.jpg
    1174D0A1-0E1B-41E9-85F9-53A984300B57_19.jpg
    100k gets you this lol
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^pass

70k for a hellcat 10k *if that* for mods (performance and appearance mods)

and put the rest in my account
  • _Menace_
    Options
    that ? dont even have the hemi badge foh if i pay 100k for a SE coupe
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    The hemi badge is replacable just like the grille of that car...which looks like the grille of am srt8
  • Thereal_ba
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    that ? dont even have the hemi badge foh if i pay 100k for a SE coupe

http://www.carsforsale.com/used-cars-for-sale/2011-dodge-charger-wichita-ks-228273131
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    54apv5.jpg

mannnnn ? all that...

so i did a turn-a-round to LA yesterday and decided to give this ? car a shot..

they had the RT so i said ? it.. soon as i got in it i hated it. hahaha backed up no cameras.. i damn near hit every car on the lot..

? has so many ? blind spots every time i turned i thought someone was go hit me. hahaha

and dont dare try to play ur music through usb wit one phone and connect ur other to the bluetooth.. ull confuse the car. hahaha car said "? it!" ? stop workin all together. smmfh

after 2hrs my elbows was hurtin.. stiff ass armrests. smmfh no adaptive cruise control.. car doesnt drive itself.. cloth seats..

i can talk ? for hrs..

oh.. and before i took it back i let my homie drive and we lined'em up.. thay hemi got ate for breakfast! hahaha

this posta for u Menace! hahahaha
    ? THE RAIDERS!! lol

• EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    54apv5.jpg

mannnnn ? all that...

they had the RT so i said ? it.. soon as i got in it i hated it. hahaha backed up no cameras.. i damn near hit every car on the lot..

? has so many ? blind spots every time i turned i thought someone was go hit me. hahaha

and dont dare try to play ur music through usb wit one phone and connect ur other to the bluetooth.. ull confuse the car. hahaha car said "? it!" ? stop workin all together. smmfh

after 2hrs my elbows was hurtin.. stiff ass armrests. smmfh no adaptive cruise control.. car doesnt drive itself.. cloth seats..

i can talk ? for hrs..

oh.. and before i took it back i let my homie drive and we lined'em up.. thay hemi got ate for breakfast! hahaha

? THE RAIDERS!! lol

That's the only way to know for sure.. You gotta get behind the wheel and drive these cars and see what you prefer..
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2015
    Options
    @Emm.... Them 911's are hard tho I would actually get one of those over a panamera.
    13058761_3.jpg
    13058761_2.jpg

BossE....The Srt hellcat come with more options...you better off testing one of them out.Line that benz up against that and I bet it will leave that benz.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    @Emm.... Them 911's are hard tho I would actually get one of those over a panamera.
    13058761_3.jpg
    13058761_2.jpg

BossE....The Srt hellcat come with more options...you better off testing one of them out.Line that benz up against that and I bet it will leave that benz.

@_Menace_ The reason I went for the Panamera was because I needed four doors.. I'll probably end up getting a 911 sometime down the line as my weekend car actually.. I took my car in for an inspection and stuff and them dudes gave me a 911 loaner. ? was an experience.. Having the engine in the back is crazy cuz you can here that ? reving directly behind your hear.. Its crazy..
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I need to find that video of the 911 GT beating a nismo GT-R by nearly a cars length both stock... I know what a porsche is capable of , you wont see me pullin up on one unless im in a ferrari or something.lol
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    I need to find that video of the 911 GT beating a nismo GT-R by nearly a cars length both stock... I know what a porsche is capable of , you wont see me pullin up on one unless im in a ferrari or something.lol

Which reminds me.. I went to NYC Friday night to take in some of the all-star weekend festivities.. On the way up.. I was riding back to back with some dude in an Aston Martin Rapide (Four Door Aston).. Dude was trying to breeze on me.. I threw my ? in sport plus and we are burning up i95.. Then here come some dude in a Honda Accord trying to keep up.. lol..

We would go from 65 to 125 leave the Honda.. Slow down a little and here come this honda.. hahahah ? was hilarious.. Dude was really trying to be part of the convoy hahah... Kept going like this for about 45 minutes till we got to Delaware and I went through the EZ Pass lane and both them ? had to wait in line to pay the cash toll.. smh.. If they was some hustlers I can understand why they don't have EZ Pass.. If not come on its 2015.. ? don't need to be stopping at tolls..

Overall I really got to enjoy the Porsche and see what it's about.. It is just a well put together car man.. Thing is rock solid on the road. Soaks up the bumps but handles like its on rails at the same time.. It was a pleasure to drive..
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Lmaooooo@ a honda. The driver of that car couldnt have been serious trying to get with a aston martin and a porsche...he had to be trollin.

I give foreign car owners ? ...but anybody that know about the automobile industry know Porsche is without question top of the line ...same goes for bmw and mercedes. With what dodge has done here lately with the hellcat especially the charger...you have to respect it, dodge came a long way.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    54apv5.jpg

mannnnn ? all that...

i can talk ? for hrs..

? THE RAIDERS!! lol

You aint built for that muscle car life fam. Stay in ya lane (No Pun)

Should've hopped in a charger instead
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    I was wondering why BossE checked out the R/T then compared it to a s63 cmon B....should've hopped in the Hellcat.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    I was wondering why BossE checked out the R/T then compared it to a s63 cmon B....should've hopped in the Hellcat.

there are R/T chargers and challengers that are fully loaded aswell

he hopped into a rental they wont give him a fully loaded car
  • Thereal_ba
    Options
    13058761_3.jpg
    13058761_2.jpg

to bad you can option them to 200k+, I would take a 4s though.