How To Tell That She Is A ? ....

Options
Tommy_Milfhitta
Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fellas. I kno a lot of u are self proclaimed playaz and swear by ur life that u have mastered the art of "The Game". Well, the darkside is that ? women have mastered the game too. So for ? that kno how to sift the genuine woman from the woman with ? tendencies, then please come drop that knowledge. I'll start by telling u about this lil trick I learned to kinda get an idea what type of woman u cud b dealing with.

Whenever a chick gives u her number don't call back on the spot or reveal ur number just yet. Just let her kno u will hit her up whenever & leave it at that. Text her at a random time and don't remind her what ur name is or the location u met. Eg.. don't ? up & type "Hi Keisha, its Cory. We met @ the gym earlier 2day etc etc..."

Just be as vague as possible. The reason. If she 4got who she gave her number too within 2/3 days then u cud b dealing with a habitual ? who likes to give out her numbers to alotta ? . Face facts. If she asking who u are, wher u got her number, what ur name is etc then let that ? go. That just goes to show that u r just 1 out of the many ? that she has in her "option basket" so if the ? asking dumb questions like "Can u remind me where we met again etc" & u kno damn well she gave u her number 5 hours ago then u kno u in trouble.

Coz either ur presence didn't make an impact OR u dealing with a ? .

Comments

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The game is to be sold, not to be told. In today's world, if you don't know what a ? is, in a sea of hoes, then something is wrong.

You gotta know what good woman is first, before you distinguish who is the ? . Or you find yourself doing what you did...saying plenty of women got ? tendencies. Naw bruh those just some hoes. Not women, but some hoes.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have a point. But considering that dating has become a battlefield of art of war tactics rather than an opportunity to really try to get to know someone and enjoy yourself, I wouldn't put it past females to pretend not to remember you with the intention of not wanting to appear too "thirsty".

It's silly, but we do it. I got called out on a first date for leaving my tag on my dress. He was like "is that new?" and I swore up and down that it had been in the closet for a long time and I had just never worn it. Why I couldn't just tell that man the truth that I bought a new dress for our date is beyond me. It's just silly.

OB, I ? with you heavy. So when I ask you this, I'ma assume your answer will be the truth. Lol. You recognize that the games you play are silly. Meaning you are self-aware to some extent. So...why continue to play them? Games breed more games and games attract players, no?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't know anymore....

So I assume all of them are.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    If everyone knows...

shes a ?

Leave off 5 paragraphs for savings..
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    You have a point. But considering that dating has become a battlefield of art of war tactics rather than an opportunity to really try to get to know someone and enjoy yourself, I wouldn't put it past females to pretend not to remember you with the intention of not wanting to appear too "thirsty".

It's silly, but we do it. I got called out on a first date for leaving my tag on my dress. He was like "is that new?" and I swore up and down that it had been in the closet for a long time and I had just never worn it. Why I couldn't just tell that man the truth that I bought a new dress for our date is beyond me. It's just silly.

OB, I ? with you heavy. So when I ask you this, I'ma assume your answer will be the truth. Lol. You recognize that the games you play are silly. Meaning you are self-aware to some extent. So...why continue to play them? Games breed more games and games attract players, no?

Well mostly because the games I play are inconsequential. They're just universal rules to the dating game that people tend to play, mostly because you're guarded when getting to know a complete stranger. It's silly but I think it's cute that I'm an adult and I haven't shed every quality that is timid and childish when it comes to men I'm dating. It's juvenile and silly but sometimes I will wait a whole day because I want him to text first. Or if I was taking a nap and awake from my slumber when my phone rings, and try to pretend I wasn't really asleep, and I'm free to talk...

:-< I dont know why I do that... I'm not alone in this silly ? . We all do it.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ inconsequential games. For every action there's a reaction.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

I8kq0uJ.gif
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well mostly because the games I play are inconsequential. They're just universal rules to the dating game that people tend to play, mostly because you're guarded when getting to know a complete stranger. It's silly but I think it's cute that I'm an adult and I haven't shed every quality that is timid and childish when it comes to men I'm dating. It's juvenile and silly but sometimes I will wait a whole day because I want him to text first. Or if I was taking a nap and awake from my slumber when my phone rings, and try to pretend I wasn't really asleep, and I'm free to talk...

Y'all are mentally unstable creatures.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Dr.Evil wrote: »

lol

Well if there's a spectrum to game playing, I'm certainly on the low to moderate end. I don't think it's too big of a deal if I lie about the fact that I bought a new dress for our date cause I didn't want him to know it was that special of an occasion. Some people get way more involved with their games. I had a guy actually stand me up and called 2 hours later when he never showed up to pick me up to go to dinner. He told me a few days later that he did it on purpose to see if I was crazy and if I would go off on him, but since I handled it well, he wanted to proceed.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fellas. I kno a lot of u are self proclaimed playaz and swear by ur life that u have mastered the art of "The Game". Well, the darkside is that ? women have mastered the game too. So for ? that kno how to sift the genuine woman from the woman with ? tendencies, then please come drop that knowledge. I'll start by telling u about this lil trick I learned to kinda get an idea what type of woman u cud b dealing with.

Whenever a chick gives u her number don't call back on the spot or reveal ur number just yet. Just let her kno u will hit her up whenever & leave it at that. Text her at a random time and don't remind her what ur name is or the location u met. Eg.. don't ? up & type "Hi Keisha, its Cory. We met @ the gym earlier 2day etc etc..."

Just be as vague as possible. The reason. If she 4got who she gave her number too within 2/3 days then u cud b dealing with a habitual ? who likes to give out her numbers to alotta ? . Face facts. If she asking who u are, wher u got her number, what ur name is etc then let that ? go. That just goes to show that u r just 1 out of the many ? that she has in her "option basket" so if the ? asking dumb questions like "Can u remind me where we met again etc" & u kno damn well she gave u her number 5 hours ago then u kno u in trouble.

Coz either ur presence didn't make an impact OR u dealing with a ? .

black-dynamite-laughing-o.gif
  • Down South Slangin
    Down South Slangin Members Posts: 207 ✭✭
    Options
    Bruh....

Or she can be a bad chick who get play whenever she come out the house

Who are YOU for her to remember when she gettin play like that?
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love hoes... they served a purpose.
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dr.Evil wrote: »

lol

Well if there's a spectrum to game playing, I'm certainly on the low to moderate end. I don't think it's too big of a deal if I lie about the fact that I bought a new dress for our date cause I didn't want him to know it was that special of an occasion. Some people get way more involved with their games. I had a guy actually stand me up and called 2 hours later when he never showed up to pick me up to go to dinner. He told me a few days later that he did it on purpose to see if I was crazy and if I would go off on him, but since I handled it well, he wanted to proceed.

IMG_20140520_220806_zps6ct8gcyr.jpg[/img]

This was the look on his face when you failed for that excuse
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fellas. I kno a lot of u are self proclaimed playaz and swear by ur life that u have mastered the art of "The Game". Well, the darkside is that ? women have mastered the game too. So for ? that kno how to sift the genuine woman from the woman with ? tendencies, then please come drop that knowledge. I'll start by telling u about this lil trick I learned to kinda get an idea what type of woman u cud b

Bruh, any real ? want a ? w/ some hoe tendencies.

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OB ain't alone. Women do play games, mostly they like to play coy but ? ain't no different they play games too. It's just apart of life.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just bring her around your guys that have made a science of knocking down ? . If she smiles too much, Laughs too much, ? speaks too much then she's probably a hoe. Bring her to the club and dip off....then watch from a distance to see what her reactions are when ? holla. Don't cut that hoe no slack! You might think...oh she's just friendly. Nah B ...aint no friendlies...she a thot!
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited May 2014
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    OB ain't alone. Women do play games, mostly they like to play coy but ? ain't no different they play games too. It's just apart of life.

Thank you! I'm the only one who can admit it.

Yall mean to tell me if you went and bought a brand spanking new outfit for a person you just met, you wouldn't be a little embarrassed.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, i really needed a thread like this. This knowledge will be useful for my future decision making.