Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Dash Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + α

09_deadrising.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxVGTDcfR3s
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Ultra Street Fighter 4 headed to PS Now; can be played on PS4 and PS Vita - beta launches July 31st

It was just announced during Sony's E3 2014 press conference that Ultra Street Fighter 4 will be available on PS Now.

PS Now is an upcoming streaming service that allows players to run games almost instantly without downloading them. Games stream live from a Sony server to your PS Vita or PS4 for immediate play.

Through this service, players can play Ultra Street Fighter 4 on PS4, PS Vita, and PS3.

The PS Now beta goes live on July 31st of this year.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Look like the took some influence from KOF, the other new character look like Q Bee from Darkstalkers
    CVS_Chang.jpg

chang-choi-amazin.jpg

snkvsdcu__choi_bounge_chang_koehan_by_sprite_genius-d6q7c8r.jpg
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    focus wrote: »
    In summary...

"We finally get Sonya Bungie game too!!"
    DelayStation
    Disney Infinity
    IndieStation
    Vita TV
    MultiPlatform
    Free2PlayStation
    LittleBigPlanet 3
    MultiPlatform
    Backwards Compatible $treaming
    PortStation
    TV
    Useless Stats
    Disney Infinity again
    MultiPlatform
    Virtual Boy
    Youtube
    Pixar Wannabe Movie
    Batman
    Uncharted
    No Last Guardian

You forgot...

The Order 1866
    Bloodborne
    No Mans Sky

But I will let you tell it...

BloodBorne looks very dope, but there seems to be confusion over its exclusivity. Sony always trys so hard to get slick with the wording on multiplatform games to make them seem exclusive that I think they confused themselves. They never explicitly said BloodBorne was exclusive. Other times they have just straight up lied (Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts last year. Grim Fandango this year...). So who knows. But yea, should be a great 2015/2016 title either way.

The other 2 I did include so...
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    ^the only game that matters on the new systems.^

Nintendo bout to take this ? .

But the questions of the day is, did nintendo chill on the 3rd party support because they knew these cats didn't have a library yet. Or did they luck up and them focusing on the brand, exclusives, and being different happened to work out?

It sure does seem strange that they seem to be bringing up 3rd party support again now.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH, this ? a prophet. I think all you power hungry tech nerds and especially you sony stans are about to owe this man an apology.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IGN is a ? of ads and clutter. Annoying as hell trying to watch these games.

Rainbox 6 looks very promising.

Arkham Knight looks like a take off from work instant grab. If it does fail to meet my expectations... I'll just have to find out the hard way.

Mortal Kombat looks great.

Assassins Creed looks like it took a necessary step to have me playing again. I might have to actually start making friends online this go round. I sure as hell hope we get some good character customization for this.

Witcher 3 looks bad ass, but I expected as much. Looks like they've taken a page or two out of Skyrims book. Looking forward to it.

I haven't played any of the Uncharted games, but I've got me a PS4 now so I'll check this one out.

Hold up, lemme watch Arkham Knight again.

Blood Borne? Y'all gotta do better to make me remember this game after tonight.

So they didn't just take all that work on Ghost Recon and throw it away. The Division looks good to me, especially since I'm a fan of Future Soldier as well. Glad I can experience it once again on next gen.

Mass Effect 4? Count me in.

The Crew... I slept on this big time. Very possible day one cop.

The last Far Cry was amazing. I'll checking this one out sooner rather than later this time.

ABZU, if it's a giant underwater sandbox, I'll check it out. No Mans Sky could might be nice is it's a ... uh... space sandbox? Both something different. Could be cool.

TLOU remastered.... waste of time if you've already played it. I don't need to see these people that damn well all over again.

Phantom Pain looking like Metal Gear Odyssey. I mean game play wise, I've got confidence in it after Ground Zeroes. But all them damn cinema's just made me wonder if Kojima was actually serious about Phantom Pain being too big to put Ground Zeroes on it.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arkham Knight looks good. Not a fan of the robotic suit though.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only 3rd party joints I have any interest in are The Witcher 3, Mortal Kombat X, GTA V (since I missed it) and the Batman game. Everything else I'm interested is pretty much exclusive

Forza Horizon 2
    Sunset Overdrive
    Project Spark
    D4
    Fable Legends (looks like the Gauntlet remake I always wanted)
    Phantom Dust (been waiting too long for this)
    Scalebound (aka Dragon May Cry)
    Quantum Break
    Below

Ratchet & Clank reboot
    The Order 1866
    Bloodborne
    No Mans Sky (been waiting for this since that VGX disaster last year)

Never played through an Uncharted game all the way. The new one will likely be the first for me. Might also get LBP 3 even if I wasn't thoroughly impressed with LBP 2 I will be getting Project Spark and Mario Maker if it's actually a thing so I might as well go 3 for 3.
  • Broddie
    Options
    they are betting the farm on Destiny, arent they?

Considering the amount of money that has been invested into that game they don't really have a choice.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sony is stupid. I think they are feeling themselves too much honestly. You're hyping the Project Morpheus as the future of gaming, yet you spend all of 30 seconds talking about it during your time and give 20 minutes to a comic cat to talk about his tv series? How much sense does that make? And they spent way too much time on Indies and F2P. I'm not even against Indy games. If I have a PS4 by the time No Man's Sky comes out, I will check for it. But that's just it, I'm not buying a PS4 for games like that. Games like that are what you stumble on when browsing the store and are happy you did. If Sony wants to sell systems, they should focus more on big games that will get everyone hyped. At least that's what you'd think, but the problem is they are consistently successful going this approach even though no one seems to like the fact they do it. It's weird.
  • focus
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Sony just seemed really desperate to portray everything as an exclusive. RockStar had to make them say the word "XBOX" on their stage, which you know they hated doing, just to get the GTA V announcement at their conference. As if making it seem like a game that has already sold 30 million copies elsewhere is somehow "exclusive" means anything.

When you boil it all down and cut through the BS though, all they have this year is LittleBigPlanet 3, which should be its own platform at this point, not a separate, new numbered entry. How many people really need more LittleBigPlanet when their is already so much content available?

...and Drive Club, which I guess they forgot about?

Just no real reason to pick up a PS4 this year. Really disappointing because I was ready to cop.
    Broddie wrote: »
    Everything else I'm interested is pretty much exclusive

Forza Horizon 2
    Sunset Overdrive
    Project Spark
    D4
    Quantum Break
    Below

Ratchet & Clank reboot
    The Order 1866
    Bloodborne

Not an exclusive.
  • Broddie
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Sony just seemed really desperate to portray everything as an exclusive. RockStar had to make them say the word "XBOX" on their stage, which you know they hated doing, just to get the GTA V announcement at their conference.

When you boil it all down and cut through the BS though, all they have this year is LittleBigPlanet 3, which should be its own platform at this point, not a separate, new numbered entry. How many people really need more LittleBigPlanet when their is already so much content available?

...and Drive Club, which I guess they forgot about?

Just no real reason to pick up a PS4 this year.
    Everything else I'm interested is pretty much exclusive

Forza Horizon 2
    Sunset Overdrive
    Project Spark
    D4
    Quantum Break
    Below

Ratchet & Clank reboot
    The Order 1866
    Bloodborne

Not an exclusive.

Speaking strictly about consoles here.

But yeah after yesterday's showing I'm definitely getting the Xbox One over the PS4 this fall. I'll get a PS4 sometime next spring or summer.
  • focus
    edited June 2014
    Options

So was I. It wasn't announced as a "console exclusive". It was announced as "console exclusive debut".

Again, it gets tricky with Sony. Gotta read the fine print with them. There was also a lot of "we are happy to exclusively announce" nonsense at their conference. lol
  • Broddie
    Options

So was I. It wasn't announced as a "console exclusive". It was announced as "coming first to PS4".

Again, it gets tricky with Sony. Gotta read the fine print with them.

Ah ok. I didn't see the actual conference since apparently it wasn't really worth seeing I just read the reports.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really out here thinking GTA V is only coming to PS4 in the fall haahhahaha people can't be this dumb
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • focus
    edited June 2014
    Options
    One of, if the not the best, trailer of E3 so far...especially considering the great mix of CGI and gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmRR6MnS6dc
  • Broddie
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    Damn even the game by Suda 51 looks wack.
    I guess I can to wait til 2016 for this thing to be worth it.

The trailer wasn't too hot but I'll keep an eye on it because that's one guy that has definitely earned my trust over the years.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of, if the not the best, trailer of E3 so far...especially considering the great mix of CGI and gameplay.

Cosign.....that ? looks fun...what system tho? Xbo since it's you who posted it?
  • Broddie
    Options

Insomniac been killing it so far between this and a R&C reboot. This game looks like everything I hoped it would be. Quirky, bright, fast paced, free flowing controls, great production design etc. looks like a lot of fun. Dead Rising 3 on acid.
  • focus
    Options
    Oh yea, I forgot about the Suda 51 PS4 exclusive. I got excited when I heard the name, but it just didn't look anything like a Suda 51 game.