Floyd Mayweather & T.I. Involved In Altercation in Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @EasyAce‌ take out "mobile" when you wanna embed a tweet from a mobile device
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I. knew good and very ? damn well there was no way anybody was going to let Floyd hit him.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    When you keep getting into issues with this many people the only common denominator is Mayweather especially back to back. ? is going to catch a massive public loss attention ? one day. Somewhere Nelly is smoking a blunt laughing with Mayweathers ex about this lol
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    When you keep getting into issues with this many people the only common denominator is Mayweather especially back to back. ? is going to catch a massive public loss attention ? one day. Somewhere Nelly is smoking a blunt laughing with Mayweathers ex about this lol

Nah floyd str8 did you see what that ? rode off in. Jesus
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I wants that brain dead vegetable life I see.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd is flawed as fucc. Homeboy whined for 30 mins about ms Jackson then this nicca does the same ? . That's the real problem. This nicca has yes men galore and nobody kiccs real ? to champ.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    wasn't this the same Mayweather crying a few weeks ago cause Nelly took his ex to a basketball game?

swear this ? is a lame...

while I agree TI should've checked Tiny, May didn't have to add fuel to the fire and props for TI for not backing down to anyone, while he might have gotten his ass whooped, at least he wasn't scared to confront this ?

Yeah but Mayweather's issue was with his ? . Clifford should take notes. Needs to get his priorities straight. Maybe they will address this on Family Hustle.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    All that money between those 2, and they want to fight?!
    Ti gonna ? around and get.laid out on WSHH, you running up on a ? who throws hands for a LIVING

I think t.i. has a high school mentality.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew something was up when I heard tiny say hard work and dedication on the show..like she was shooting a slug
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wasn't this the same Mayweather crying a few weeks ago cause Nelly took his ex to a basketball game?

while I agree TI should've checked Tiny, May didn't have to add fuel to the fire and props for TI for not backing down to anyone, while he might have gotten his ass whooped, at least he wasn't scared to confront this ?

Yeah but Mayweather's issue was with his ? . Clifford should take notes. Needs to get his priorities straight. Maybe they will address this on Family Hustle.

They're not gonna address that on that show. It's a family show
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    I knew something was up when I heard tiny say hard work and dedication on the show..like she was shooting a slug

I should not remember this because I do not watch the show, but I remember that line standing out to my ears.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was that Wacka Flacka in the 1st vid climbin on the rail?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They're not gonna address that on that show. It's a family show

Well they should act like it then. Too grown for that ? .
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd dont to get into any altercations out side the ring his hands already brittle af
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Street fight is a whole different level.
    Floyd is one of the best defensive tactical boxers ever..
    Floyd vs Whitaker (in his prime) that's a match.

That sh*t would be real.. staged. <-T.I. vs Floyd
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you acting like a ? groupie ? right now.

Go play kid grown folks is talking
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TIP gone be with TMT once this blows over. Might be publicity for the show that they still got goiing on
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Street fight is a whole different level.
    Floyd is one of the best defensive tactical boxers ever..
    Floyd vs Whitaker (in his prime) that's a match.

That sh*t would be real.. staged. <-T.I. vs Floyd

Floyd vs Whitaker would be boring AF
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao this ? ridin Mayweather hard

Conflict is to Floyd Mayweather what BCotton is to Lil Wayne
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Lmao this ? ridin Mayweather hard

Conflict is to Floyd Mayweather what BCotton is to Lil Wayne

That ? excited af
This discussion has been closed.