Fellas has a broad ever flirted with you while you were out with your girl

Options
lookdude
lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
On some bold ? .
This ? happened to me on Sunday I was at a concert with my girl
We watching the performances or whatever I'm holding my girl from the back
It's this ? on the side of us loose as a goose off that gin n juice or something she dancing like she trynna get ? right there and she kept eye ? the ? outta me. like cyclops laser beam type level she looked good too (light skin with curly hair; I heard about them curly haired freaks)
She even goes as far as grabbing my shorts and tugging on it (in my head I'm like giiiiiirrrrrrrrrl you betta chiiiiiiilllllll) lol man if I wasn't with my girl it woulda been a rap my girl coulda easily looked to the side and seen what was going on

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you tell your soulmate?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yep.....all the time.
    but my lady says I provoke them so I guess that doesnt help or doesn't count
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    Wizzle. wrote: »
    Did you tell your soulmate?
    Chief-Keef-Sued-Charity-Event.-NAH.jpg

You should of talked to the other chick anyway you just talking.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeh I was with my lady at the gym every ? was looking at the me all the damn time like they want some rough sex. Guess i'm a model.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea but my better half knew she had nothing to worry bout....
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was at the Jay-Z concert in Vegas in December and these two chicks sitting next to my girl were talking to me and my girl swore they were flirting. To some women, talking = flirting.

? irked me.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I was at the Jay-Z concert in Vegas in December and these two chicks sitting next to my girl were talking to me and my girl swore they were flirting. To some women, talking = flirting.

? irked me.

Lol @ you falling for that ? .
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea waitress at Red Lobster was all into me and giving my chick zero attention. My chick kicking the ? outta me under the table and mean mugging lol.

Another at the Waffle House the waitress there was all into a ? so much so I thought she was gone top me off right there at the table fun times
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »

? irked me.

Lol @ you falling for that ? .

Explain yourself. Show me the error of my ways, B.
  • lookdude
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    On some bold ? .
    It's this ? on the side of us loose as a goose off that gin n juice or something she dancing like she trynna get ? right there and she kept eye ? the ? outta me. like cyclops laser beam type level she looked good too (light skin with curly hair; I heard about them curly haired freaks)
    She even goes as far as grabbing my shorts and tugging on it (in my head I'm like giiiiiirrrrrrrrrl you betta chiiiiiiilllllll) lol man if I wasn't with my girl it woulda been a rap my girl coulda easily looked to the side and seen what was going on
    my incident was similar to yours...

we in a packed club and this ? light skin thot wearing no bra was making her way through the crowd. i was sitting on a tall stool and "We watching the performances or whatever I'm holding my girl from the back". i guess from the thot's point of view my shoulder was in her way (it wasnt tho) so she hesitated, looked me dead in the eyes, said "cuse me" then proceeded to DRAG her ? across my shoulder/arm as she passed by... totally unnecessary! lol most women avoid that kinda contact, she initiated it... i was ? so I felt them joints in slow motion on my shoulder...

*? 1... space between her ? ... ? 2*

yea i might've leaned into her a lil bit like D Wade when he's getting fouled on a jumper but still...

Lol at feeling the ? in slow motion on some matrix ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On some bold ? .

Ducktales
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw...they see the craziness in my girls eyes....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah they do cause they are always ? and nasty and think I must be some kind of saint to be putting up with such a petulant child. no ?
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a time though in a restaurant where the chick was only askin me how the meal was, if I needed another refill, she wouldn't give my girl the time of day LOL
  • lookdude
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    My wife friend at the time put ? on my head at a party. She cut her off quick. ? almost got real.

lol So the bish just dropped the ? on your head
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    Yea waitress at Red Lobster was all into me and giving my chick zero attention. My chick kicking the ? outta me under the table and mean mugging lol.

Another at the Waffle House the waitress there was all into a ? so much so I thought she was gone top me off right there at the table fun times

just all the broke chick spots huh....anybody throw you the ass at Kmart yet?...lol

Lol I just get in where I fit in