Pregnant Pakistani Woman Beaten to Death

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
1401282223455.cached.jpg

A 25-year-old pregnant woman, Farzana Parveen, was beaten to death on Tuesday by her family for marrying against the family's wishes. The "honor killing" took place outside the high court building. The killing unfolded in a truly horrifying manner. First one of her brothers tried to shoot her, and then he and the rest of her male family members attacked and beat her to death with bricks and blunt objects. Throughout the beating, her father just looked on, as did members of the public. Some policemen were reportedly part of the groups that stood by and did nothing. Parveen was due in court in a case brought against her by her family. She had married a man named Muhammed Iqbal instead of one of her own cousins chosen by her family. Roughly 1,000 women a year are killed in "honor killings" in Pakistan.

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these disgusting types of ppl hate black ppl... think about it.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It aint nuthin to cut that ? off!
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up, their rules though I guess.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get how you can just sit there and watch your sons beat your daughter to death, they do some weird ? over there and I see why people try to come to The US, women have freedom here compared to those countries.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is beyond ? up
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For not marrying... Her cousin...
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So none of them see something wrong with a father and sons killing a family member with bricks and ? ? That's cool? Seriously it's 2014 that type of hostile mindstate is unecessary smh stoneage ? .
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Checkout the movie, The Stoning of Soraya M. on Netflix.
    I watched it back in 2011, had me in tears it was a true story about a faithful wife and mother.
    Her husband agreed to marry a young girl to get her father out of prison.

He was trying to get rid of Soraya but she didn't want to end the marriage so he came up with a plot to say she was caught cheating she was sentenced to be stoned.

The ? up thing was that they forced the dude to say something happened, her father disowned her and the father had their two sons throw the first stones and then the father and the husband.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She knew what she was getting into.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Do those guys over in the middle east even like women!?

Nope.

They're treated like dogs.

Ever seen the comedy The Dictator? ? hilarious, "are we having a boy or an abortion?"
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn in some of these countries they treat women worse than dogs
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if they really do like women over there? I read the Middle East has a big downlow problem....talking about epic proportions not even ATL can compete with. Eastern Europe treat their women badly to. And people wonder why whites feel superior......savages
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Checkout the movie, The Stoning of Soraya M. on Netflix.
    I watched it back in 2011, had me in tears it was a true story about a faithful wife and mother.
    Her husband agreed to marry a young girl to get her father out of prison.

He was trying to get rid of Soraya but she didn't want to end the marriage so he came up with a plot to say she was caught cheating she was sentenced to be stoned.

The ? up thing was that they forced the dude to say something happened, her father disowned her and the father had their two sons throw the first stones and then the father and the husband.

you cried .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Nope.

They're treated like dogs.

Ever seen the comedy The Dictator? ? hilarious, "are we having a boy or an abortion?"

Hey dogs in America got more rights than those women over there lets not get carried away now.
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Options
    A nation is judged how they treat their women, children, and poor. If you can't do these little things how are you even great in The Most High eyes?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a homeboy from saudi arabia, dude sez all them laws over there HAS to remain the same.
    Bruh said those people are too used to the way things r and cannot handle freedom or certain American liberties... :-??

It's rough for them females over there but...oh well.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll bet the majority of the people in that region see nothing wrong with this type of behavior.

But, if you make a movie about this, they'll all start crying "foul" and want the movie banned.

They'll accuse you of stereotyping Pakistani people in a negative way.

GTFOH!

I swear, those Islamic, Middle-Eastern, South Asian men must be some of the most sexually frustrated / confused

cowards on earth.

Not all of them, of course... I'm just sayin'.

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    I got a homeboy from saudi arabia, dude sez all them laws over there HAS to remain the same.
    Bruh said those people are too used to the way things r and cannot handle freedom or certain American liberties... :-??

It's rough for them females over there but...oh well.

that's such a pathetic excuse for maintaining the status quo.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think they have kids for the sole purpose of controlling them and making them accountable to the parents wishes.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why I don't let brown dudes in the club unless they already with a ? . Real ? . Those dudes ain't got no boundaries when it comes to women.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is disgusting they should execute everybody who threw a brick.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    That's why I don't let brown dudes in the club unless they already with a ? . Real ? . Those dudes ain't got no boundaries when it comes to women.

lol
    have you ever worked the door at a club in ny? I recall once getting into line, when the bouncer told a group of arabic men that he wasnt letting them in regardless of how often they got back in line. Gotta give em credit they were persistent but at time I thought it was ? up since I been discriminated trying to get into a predominately white club before
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    So none of them see something wrong with a father and sons killing a family member with bricks and ? ? That's cool? Seriously it's 2014 that type of hostile mindstate is unecessary smh stoneage ? .

Exactly. It's 2014 in most of the world but it's 1614 over there.