Black Men: a Bad Black broad (38 yrs old) w/son who's 19 wanna do that deed with you... enter

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had a long as thread complete with a 10 choice poll but the fuckery at IC computer systems nuke the whole damn ? ...so I'm cut it short here...

a Bad Black broad just started working in this other company but in the same building that I Janitorize daily...long story short, I got at the ? , ? jumpsuit smelling like pissy stalls and all... ? it...broad dropped the digits AND email and told me she has a 19yr old and to keep the email private because she can't talk on work email because she might say somethign nasty...say what?!!!....long story short...she wanna ? ...but at what cost? She don't appear to be clingy/? but WE ALL KNOW HOW BLACK BROADS CAN BE...Heckel one minute, Jeckell the next...SO...should I gone knock her down or play it by ear? she told me that her baby-daddy is long gone and moved back to New Orleans. 19yr old son means his ass won't be at the house much running the streets...Perk?

How would you play this one?

holla

Comments