This Is What Happens When The Public Sees A Woman Abusing A Man

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is a hidden camera experiment to see how strangers would react to seeing domestic abuse for ManKind’s #ViolenceIsViolence campaign.

40% of domestic violence is against men in the UK. #ViolenceIsViolence, no matter who it’s aimed at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3PgH86OyEM

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet nobody wont start that Men's Rights Group tho .
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't watch but my first thought would be "this lil ? ass ? here..."
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Bet they're thinking he cheated and deserves it, yet they never gave a thought as to why the female may have been getting abused.

smh

Maybe they're thinking "why isn't he defending himself when he's more than likely stronger than her?"

I know I would only say something if the person being abused doesn't look like they can defend themselves.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet they're thinking he cheated and deserves it, yet they never gave a thought as to why the female may have been getting abused.

smh

Maybe they're thinking "why isn't he defending himself when he's more than likely stronger than her?"

I know I would only say something if the person being abused doesn't look like they can defend themselves.

Why not give him the benefit of the doubt he's trying to be as much of a gentleman to her?

Did you watch the video?

Whose aid would you come to first? The female or the males?
  • Rubato Garcia
    edited May 2014
    Options

smh

Watched the video and I agree. It's false equivalence. Maybe if it had been a Serena Williams looking chick with ? the size of Tyga they'd have an argument to make.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh

@sweetheart93 i believe you owe me something
  • Rubato Garcia
    Options
    Dude flopped harder than Lebron when she "shoved" him
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? were probably thinking "He probably did something to deserve it."
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    This is some ? and no one should be putting hands on anyone. But I would probably do the exact same thing as the people on the video, its one of thoes ? double standards.

Im a firm believer if you think you are bad enough to initiate a physical conflict you should take whatever happens next, ? gender and size.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These is lil ? problems. Can't relate.

*exits thread*
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its funny because a man wont defend himself. i laughed too :(
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not even watchin that ? . Bunch of GROWN ass men on some 'why u aint do nothin when u seent the bytch'. Just pathetic...
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    40%? Them UK dudes some ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet nobody wont start that Men's Rights Group tho .

The mens' rights movement does exist
    They are called MRAs (Mens' Rights Activists)
    Feminists hate their guts

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was fightin with my girl today..We was at the cinema and she threw coca cola on me and slap me 2 times on my chin.... I gave her one jab and now its over lol. I am not Jay Z bruh .
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I, for one, would not walk by while a woman abuses a man.
    Without sayin "Bruh !" and lettin' out a good ol' Jordan laugh.

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Yeah I seen this ? at the club the other night. White girl called her man a ? slapped him and demanded a ride home. ? was surreal. I was expecting him to hit her so I turned my back to em. (plausible deniability tho) but my dude pulled a hova and allowed it and just went back inside the club for 2 minutes then came back out and drove her. True story.

Sidenote this white girl had the biggest ass I've ever seen on a white girl. I thought about swooping in on her but I can't entertain volatile ? while in a serious relationship.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't Elliot Rodger a member of a "men's rights" group?

? sounds ? as ? .

Domestic violence against men should be taken more seriously but any man that can't physically control an unarmed woman is reason to laugh IMO.

Be smart. Not weak.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I, for one, would not walk by while a woman abuses a man.
    Without sayin "Bruh !" and lettin' out a good ol' Jordan laugh.

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

you ? ?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    40%? Them UK dudes some ? .

I knew someone would say it.