live in ? . fwb with ex

Options

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ga_Clay wrote: »
    Not being able to ? hoes in my house isn't a set back for me.

it will be when you get tired of spending time and gas racing cross town to beat the box.

You making it sound more difficult then it is. Lol.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    s.free wrote: »

That's wack. You paying rent to ? one ? . When you could have your own spot and ? multiple ? no fuss. Don't make no ? sense.

It don't make sense to think It's harder to get ? of you can't bring them to the crib.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's wack. You paying rent to ? one ? . When you could have your own spot and ? multiple ? no fuss. Don't make no ? sense.

It don't make sense to think It's harder to get ? of you can't bring them to the crib.

If I'm paying rent that option needs to be on the table.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    I can ? there. Just one ? though. Which isn't an L. For me. I can ? the girl I'm living with at any time.
    Then I have another girl I can ? at her place anytime I want to.
    2 is plenty for me. 1 is enough really.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another dude or 2 or 3 is also ? your ? tho. You voluntarily sharing your girl. That's a no go.

Big difference between fwb and an open relationship. You don't seem to understand which one your in.
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not saying it's hard, ? just.... ah ? , live yo life homie
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    I understand perfectly. We not a couple.

• T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , couldn't be me.

• FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can ? there. Just one ? though. Which isn't an L. For me. I can ? the girl I'm living with at any time.
    Then I have another girl I can ? at her place anytime I want to.
    2 is plenty for me. 1 is enough really.

635.gif
  • WinterHeat
    WinterHeat Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't over the living with you after only 4 months. We movin hoes in now? What part of the game is that?
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WinterHeat wrote: »
    I can't over the living with you after only 4 months. We movin hoes in now? What part of the game is that?

Damn str8 cuh. If u don't live in NY where rent is 5staccs for a studio then ol girl gotta go
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4 months?....

even tho bringing random ? to the bat cave is a no no, when you do have female company that you seem remotely interested in to the spot it's gonna be drama, first under the surface, then she gone give you your issue.

1. that ain't a random chick you was ? , y'all dated, so feelings gone be caught when she start wondering why you able to be cordial with these other ? and not her.

2. the new ? , unless brain dead, gone have something to say bout your fwb, they gone at least have words.

3. her new ? gone try you in YOUR ? , you gone come home one day and his crew gone have HQ setup in yo crib.

you setting up to take repeated losses, get the ? out now

#3 is that soul catcher tho... It would be going straight to the straps. No hands.

i'm just speaking from experience. i watched my home girl bulldog ? out the crib and her new ? and friends would be posted up 3-4 days a week.

lil buddy had no out at all, didn't wanna pay the fee to break lease, couldn't say ? to dude for fear of the fade, and couldn't touch her cause we'd take his life. smh ? was a prisoner in his own ? for 8 months.
    That ? was/is a ?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I give ya'll 4 months tops
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cat was a frat house, pretty boy ass ? that fell for a hood chick. buddy really was on the wrong side of the tracks.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude really did take two steps forward and three steps back with this.

You and that chick playing a childish game of house with each other. All this could and can, but won't for no real reasons.

And more than likely, she's just playing you for the cheap rent and benefits.

Y'all just on a break, you'll be back together soon enough.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lol at having a roommate. I don't pay half rent, I pay the whole rent & that contract will solidify that this establishment is my establishment

If she is not my ol lady or wife then she can not stay with me PERIOD

Y'all ? going get enough of opening an can of drama by saying "I stay with my ol lady but we not together ? ". If she stay with you or you stay with her then y'all are practically together as a couple.

I gotta homie like that on that same ? . he stay with his baby momma & sometimes drive her car. ? be like "I would mess with Queva (his baby momma) again but she gotta get herself together". ? you stay with her, so y'all are together. If you trying to part ties then y'all have to be under two different roofs.

If a ? wise enough then he wouldn't go to her crib (while her ex living there). I'll be thinking it's a set up from jump street

No ? won't take her serious because she staying with her ex & a chick won't take you serious because your ex is under your roof

but that's drama & y'all love that ?
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

You and that chick playing a childish game of house with each other. All this could and can, but won't for no real reasons.

Y'all just on a break, you'll be back together soon enough

That's what she is hoping for. She told me that.

But I don't. I don't like her or how she acts. But I like the ? on demand. And I like her paying half the rent.
    That's why I told her she can stay.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude i was in similar situation years ago and i'll advise you to just let it go completely. its not gonna end well. trust me.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was dating and living with the girl. We were together for 4 months. This past Saturday I broke up with her. It was a pretty messy break up.
    But instead of her moving out, I suggested a fwb situation. She was down with it. So she is still living with me and still paying half the rent.

I think I'm in the best situation possible. I have live in ? . But we aren't together. I don't have to spend money on her, give her attention. I can talk to whoever i want. There is no argueing or fighting. None of that relationship ? .

Has anybody been in a similar situation? Can it last?

Report back when she brings home some rebound ? .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

Y'all just on a break, you'll be back together soon enough

That's what she is hoping for. She told me that.

But I don't. I don't like her or how she acts. But I like the ? on demand. And I like her paying half the rent.
    That's why I told her she can stay.

? die over ? everyday, b
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too many questions for this ? smh....

is the spaghetti ? still there?

ya'll got bunk beds?

does she play sleep when you come in the house?

how was it an "ugly" break-up and ya'll still live together?

does she put in on the utilities as well?
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    too many questions for this ? smh....

is the spaghetti ? still there?

ya'll got bunk beds?

does she play sleep when you come in the house?

how was it an "ugly" break-up and ya'll still live together?

does she put in on the utilities as well?

Yea. Spaghetti boy actually banged on my door like a week ago and told us to keepbtjqt ? down

Yea, we sleep in differnt beds.

I'm not gonnq speak on that.

The utlities is included in rent. We split that 50/50
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I was dating and living with the girl. We were together for 4 months. This past Saturday I broke up with her. It was a pretty messy break up.
    But instead of her moving out, I suggested a fwb situation. She was down with it. So she is still living with me and still paying half the rent.

I think I'm in the best situation possible. I have live in ? . But we aren't together. I don't have to spend money on her, give her attention. I can talk to whoever i want. There is no argueing or fighting. None of that relationship ? .

Has anybody been in a similar situation? Can it last?

Report back when she brings home some rebound ? .

Bet. I'll holla